Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: First person Xara time! 

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

I went silent for a few moments, staring at the kitten that Glass was holding.

I tried, I really tried, to hold it in, but in the end, I just couldn't do it. "Aw, it's adorable!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Library

Rail managed to walk a few feet farther before it finally dawned on him.

That Rahkshi of Vacuum that he had just passed? That was Exxan.

He fought the urge to facepalm right then and there, figuring that he was still a bit disoriented from his fight with Xara and that the action would probably worsen his condition. Instead, he casually veered off towards the nearest shelf and to browsed through the selection of books.

"So... he said. "Heard about what you did to Omega." 

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Library.

I suppressed the urge to scream in anger and frustration.

I'd thought with Omega dead he wouldn't be able to get to me anymore. But he lived on in the words of everyone in this school. Despite the monster he'd been, half the students here were suddenly singing his praises and condemning me as a cold-hearted killer. And the other half was worse: the ones who were congratulating me for what I'd done, as if it were some kind of magnificent achievement that I should be so proud of. 

Time to find out which side this guy was on. "What of it?" I reply, trying my best to sound nonchalant but failing dismally. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You did a good thing," Rail said, picking up a book from one of the shelves and flipping through the pages. "I'm not saying that it was an easy thing to do, but it was the right decision. If it had been Omega standing over you today, how long do you think it would take for him to transfer his grudge onto somebody else? You may have killed him, yes, but how many of your classmates did you save in the process? I know that you probably have been getting all kinds of Karz from people today, and the last thing you want to hear is someone else's opinion, but I figured that you should know that some of those people might also owe you there lives."

He placed the book back on the shelf where it belonged before continuing.

"If you want to keep torturing yourself over it, that's fine; be my guest. I just felt that you needed to be reminded about the reality of the situation. He brought this upon himself."

And with that, Rail began heading towards the back of the Library.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Glass

"You like it? I... I caught it for you. I knew you wanted a pet, so..."

He felt his heart flutter, and felt guilty for that as a student had just died, then felt derision that he cared, then felt disgust that he was so cold...

Man, you're weird.

Glass did not grace him with a response.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Hoto - Infiirmary

Hoto jumped back in surprise at the unfamiliar voice. For a moment, she thought... it had been Omega, but he was gone. The armor was still and lacked that echoing resonance of an empty suit.

She brushed her hands together and leaned back as she spoke. "Just... remembering." They wouldn't understand; how could they? But it was easy to forget everyone in the room when you're blind. She didn't quite know why she was doing it now, only that... she felt she had to.

IC: Exxan - Library.

Everything he said was wrong. Completely, and utterly wrong.

A good thing? This guy was just like Fang had been, seeing things in two extremes: black and white, right and wrong, good and evil. What I had done... to Omega.. had been necessary. I'd done what I'd had to to ensure my own survival. Nothing more, and nothing less. And the part about Omega going after others? I was uncertain. If I had died, maybe he would have gone after Phogen as well. But he seemed more focused on gaining Phogen' approval, not usurping her. This guy clearly didn't know Omega as well as I had. I doubted that anyone else in the school owed me their life. What I'd done was for selfish reasons: my own survival. In the moment of me swinging my staff down to destroy Omega's skull, my only thought had been to save my own skin; thoughts of the consequences, for myself of the school community, hadn't even crossed my mind.

But even if this guy's reasoning was flawed, his final conclusion was right.

I had made the right decision.

Omega had brought this upon himself. 

But none of that made me hate myself any less.

"Do you have a name?" I focus my attention on the other Rahkshi as he walked away. "I'd like to know." 

IC: Silencer - Infirmary.

"Remembering?" I stepped around to get a better look at who she was; what she was doing.

It hits me immediately: those dull eyes... "Are you blind?" 

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"I...." I'm lost for words. Glass has struck a killing blow. I can't deny the cuteness of the kitten, or... him. He's one of the few genuinely nice guys in this school. I'm a cold-hearted ######, and I freely admit that. The fact that Glass still puts up with me... that he went through all of this trouble to find a pet for me... just goes to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a way better person than I am. I don't deserve a friend like him. 

But here he is. "Glass... I... I don't even know what to... I.... thank you. For everything. For putting up with me for so long. For still caring." I probably would have hugged him again, to karz with anyone watching, but I didn't want to risk accidentally crushing the kitten. I leaned down to look the adorable little thing in the eyes. "What's your name?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: Sod it, I'll go for First Person too.

IC: Glass

"I wanted to name him or her Sand, but that's just my bad taste in names talking, as you can clearly tell."

I was pretty happy that Xara liked my gift, though I don't exactly know why I did it. Sure, maybe to make her happy, but it's not like she's been super nice to me.

Yet, I don't feel like I want anything in return. Someone with her propensity to joy(or lack of it, really) being happy... That's enough, really.

It's nice to do something good.

Don't you know it.

IC: Jayar / Nynrah

Jayar grabbed his shield from his back, keeping it in hand so that if things went bad he would be prepared. He followed Kat, taking care to be as silent as possible.

IC: Vlad / Gym

At last, Vlad felt he was capable of throwing his dagger and catching it upon its return. He decided it was time to give it a name. "Vhat should I call zer dagger, Ivan?" he asked his pet bat. Ivan gave a noncommittal shrug. "Hmm... I vill call it... Avenger. From Av, Matoran for light."

"Now, it is time to test Avenger in combat." He scanned the room for a sparring partner and saw a plant-covered Rahkshi training nearby. "Ivan, do not interfere this time. I vould not vant anythink to happen to you." He walked over to the Rahkshi and said, "Good evenink. I am Vlad. Vould you oblige me vith a sparrink match?"

OOC: That would be Root, Click.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Stronghold/Gym
He had been sparring and practicing for some time against simulated Rahkshi dummies. He took a break after a few minutes to rest.
He felt the need to spar a real Rahk, and he begun to scan the Gym for someone.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

It was always odd to say it, but she automatically confessed. "Yes, I am." She had turned her attention completely from Omega and now tried to identify who she was talking to. He seemed... familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. "Sorry, I'm Hoto. You are...?"

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang glanced down at his work before replying. He had part of the cylinder done and cooling to one side, but the teardrops were small enough to deform slightly as they cooled. The craftsman back on Nynrah had a bucket of water.

"Yes, it might make this go faster," he agreed. "Just a small container would do. Why don't you see what you can find, but be careful."

IC: Root - Gym

Root spun quickly with staff at the ready, only to be suddenly blinded by the light. What devilry is this, forcing him to fight without aid of his vision? 'Twould be no matter! His foe would fall! Root charged forward and was about to swing his staff wildly until it hit something... but what fortune! His eyes had adjusted to the light sufficiently to see 'twas not his foe, but an oddly adorned white Rahkshi.

Root turned his swing into a stately bow at the last moment and greeted the new arrival.

"I am Root, Reader of Books."

'Twould be nothing more than a noble spar to hone their skills! Root graciously accepted the challenge, acknowledged his opponent as a worthy adversary (for the time being), and swore on his word as a hero he would fight fairly, all with a simple nod. This one, despite his strange choice in wardrobe, did not deserve his malice. Root readied his staff once more and waited for the next move.

"L-l-let's b-b-begin."

IC Vaalku

Vaalku nodded, and transformed into flight mode. Zooming down the hallways, he arrived at the refectory, hoping they had some water there. Turns out they did, but no buckets. He frantically began looking for a container of a large enough size.

OOC: Open to interaction for anyone in the refectory.

Vlad shirked from the apparent attack, but at the last minute the Rahkshi stopped his advance and bowed, declaring his name and accepting the challenge. It was time to test Avenger in combat! But he would refrain from activating its luminescent power until later in the fight.

He threw Avenger quickly at Root, aiming at his chest. However, he was still rather inexperienced, and the double-dagger's path curved slightly to the right, towards Root's arm.

IC: Death, Famine

Death asked Sidonas, "What heavily encrypted book?"

IC: War, Pestilence

They flew out of the School and found Sidonas's suit lying on the ground. They carried what they could back to the school and reunited with Death and Famine.

Pestilence: "Probably finding you replacements is going to be easier than fixing these legs."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Root easily dodged to the side and gave a haughty laugh (in his mind) at the throw. Now his opponent was left without a weapon! But as Root moved back into place to await the next attack, there was a clang of metal and a sharp pain in his shoulder. Of course! This Rahkshi was merely a distraction while his true foe...

But as Root wheeled around, he found no one. Unless the fiery Rahkshi had suddenly gained a sort of invisibility, this was some clever trick by his opponent. Root turned back to him and hoped he was not too late to catch the next blow.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas stood quiet for a minute, then said: "My Codex, it is an encrypted manual of my tools and inventions, and some information that some Rahk would not be too keen on me knowing. Also if whoever has it decrypts the codex, I might have some angry Rahk after me for some things I borrowed without permission."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

But Fang hardly paid attention to Vaalku, even as a bit of the water splashed over the edge and hissed against his armor. He simply dropped the next teardrop into it and picked up another one to fix it. It was almost as if Vaalku hadn't left his side, and he was just continuing the conversation.

"Thank you, Vaalku. So, if you hardly... knew Omega, why are you so... outspoken towards Xara?"

Root had only enough time to notice the dagger was back in Vlad's hands before it stabbed deep into his chest. He had stumbled backward at the sudden attack; if he had not, he would most likely be on his way to the Infirmary. As it was, he could only weakly push his staff upwards and roll to one side to get his opponent off of him. He rolled away again, his good arm grasping his staff and bad one feeling the chest wound, trying to find a plant to ease the pain or at least ensure he wouldn't collapse before the fight was over. His adversary was more... tricky than he seemed. It was time to show him what Root had.

IC Catatonic:

I was glad to find Jayar following with ease, and although I wasn't yet aware of it, so had Mahrika.

I flew steadily along the cliffs.

OOC: getting us all caught up to speed.

IC Poly:

Though I'd helped, and indeed started replacing the shelves and books, I got no thanks.

Perhaps no one takes notice of me?

~could be useful~

I'd at least like to be acknowledged.

With a huff of discontent, I found the book I'd been looking for, and dropped into a chair.

OOC Poly is open for interaction.

IC Vaalku

It made sense for his action. Xara was disposing that Omega's death was necessary and that Exxan was justified, but he couldn't tell Fang that. After all, Fang had just made amends with Exxan. After some time, Vaalku finally spoke up. "She pushed his previous existence as if it never mattered. I'm not in favor of Exxan whatsoever, but his existence is a respectable thing. Some more than others, of course, but that doesn't make Omega an inanimate object with little to no value."

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

After that interesting reaction to Punch and Counterpunch...

"When shall we leave?"

IC: Stronghold/Gym

He saw Era. Perhaps she would like to spar. He walked up to her.

"Hey. Can I spar with you?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rider

Rider glared at Caoutchouc. "You're just giving up? Like that?"

IC

"Give up? You're the one laying on the ground, weaponless. I had no issue with you until you got in my way. Now either agree to stay out of my way or I will be forced to engage you further."

He gestures to Revenge, "your friend would like you to give up. Didn't you hear him? Further fighting is in no one's interest."

Holding Rider's sword, he uncomfortably air-stabbed where he could poke the downed Rahk

...but close to it

"Possibly, we'll have to see. But look, someone has my Codex, if they decrypt it, I'm going to have alot of angry Rahk and possibly a Makuta after my head. I can do without legs for a bit, just bring me and my suit to my dorm, I have a wheelchair I built for occasions where I could need to get around unnoticed. But if the school has any security, I need access into them. Legs can wait, my Codex, not so much." Sidonas said this quickly, his suit's damage would have to wait. He would probably have to create a double to give him a few minutes, easy done for a Rahkshi of Illusion. "There will be payment if you keep this quiet and help me. You in?"

Fang nodded slowly as he dropped the next teardrop into the bowl. It sputtered as the glow faded and it returned to a dark metallic shine. He picked up another piece before responding. "Omega's existence was more than respectable. He... was honorable. Despite the consequences, he stood by what he believed... until the end. But that makes enemies. Those who refuse to give up their beliefs for convenience always make enemies in those that lack that courage." He clenched his fist, and with a bright flare of plasma, the remains of the teardrop he had been working on dripped out onto the ground. He simply picked up another piece and continued in an even tone, though there was a hint of fury in his eyes.

"You're making enemies, Vaalku. Powerful enemies that do not stop with your humiliation. I just... don't want you to... end up like Omega."

IC: Green

Green went back to reading... And writing... And debating which of the two was more important.

IC: Dodge-256

"So, the challenges of fighting with a sword, one leg, and one crutch are..."

Firstly, movement was a challenge. They'd need more practice with walking on one crutch, and lunging was pretty much the only way they could close the gap between them and the target, but was also extremely risky.

Secondly, their left side was wide open to attack. In a dueling situation, they could shift their guard position to keep their swordside facing their opponent, but on a battlefield? Completely different story.

Thirdly, they would be in for a world of hurt if their crutch got taken out from underneath them.

Sheathing their new sword, picking up their other crutch, and walking out from the gym, they hobbled some distance before reaching the library again. As far as they knew, he library didn't have any books on fighting for one-legged people... Who would write a book like that?

"Possibly, we'll have to see. But look, someone has my Codex, if they decrypt it, I'm going to have alot of angry Rahk and possibly a Makuta after my head. I can do without legs for a bit, just bring me and my suit to my dorm, I have a wheelchair I built for occasions where I could need to get around unnoticed. But if the school has any security, I need access into them. Legs can wait, my Codex, not so much." Sidonas said this quickly, his suit's damage would have to wait. He would probably have to create a double to give him a few minutes, easy done for a Rahkshi of Illusion. "There will be payment if you keep this quiet and help me. You in?"

IC: Death, War, Pestilence, Famine

Death: "We'd be happy to help."

War: "Wait. What is this payment?"

Death: "Not now."

Knowing that Sidonas wanted to stay secret, tried to stay in shadows as they headed towards the dorms carrying Sidonas and his suit.

Famine: "Which dorm is yours?"

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: A quintet of Porters rolled into the library, unfurling into upright stances as they entered, possibly to avoid creating noise. They began prowling through the shelves and stacks. Looking for something. Or someone.

They stopped when they reached a certain tiger-striped Rahkshi of Vacuum.

"Student Exxan. Your presence is required at request of Headmaster Tridax."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: To be honest, I was planning to write in 1st person for Bullseye and Toxin when I first joined, but felt it was more easier to write in 3rd.

But I'm curious to see what happens when I do though.

And I wonder what'll happen to Exxan

IC: Toxin/Dorm ---> Library

I woke up.

"Ugh..." I thought as I got out of my dorm.

I didn't get much sleep, but then again, I only slept for a few minutes. I decided to restudy the fighting techniques for kusarigamas in the library.

Gossip and discussion between Rahkshi reminded me of Omega's death. Since Exxan was well-known as the book assassin, I hoped that I would encounter him in the library...but what logic do I have to assume that he would be there? Either way, I hoped that I wouldn't meet him.

I saw a Dodge Rahkshi struggling at the doorway of the library on one leg. I decided to go see if he needed help.

"Hello. Do you need any assistance."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Revenge-Hallways

"I heard what my friend said you lier.  Rider, why weren't you using your sword?"

IC: Melody-Library

Melody got up after a nice rest and walked to the library, hoping that Torch hadn't started another fire.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Rail," the Rahkshi of Magnetism said, glancing back long enough to see some Porters arive to take Exxan away. "See you around."

He then proceeded to move down into an aisle, picking up a book about weapons before lounging back in a nearby chair as he began to flip through the pages.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Sidonas - Hallway

"East Dorms, 3rd from the middle." Sidonas hissed this quickly, he needed to get in his suit fast and grab his notes. He was very worried as to who had his Codex, and if they could crack his code or not.

Vlad was flustered when his dagger stabbed into Root's chest. He hadn't actually expected to do well. He never did, in anything!

The beast welled up inside him - take him down, and feed! - but he fought it off. He was reformed, and winning. No reason to hurt his opponent any more than necessary.

As Root regrouped himself, Vlad prepared to meet an attack. In his experience, injuring someone made them angry. He held out Avenger, ready to defend.

There was the plant he was looking for. With a burst of power, the plant crawled across his carapace and rested against the wound, blocking any fluids and dispensing an herbal medicine inside. Still, Root didn't have to pretend to stagger to his feet and lean on his staff in pain. He was done waiting for his opponent to reveal their tricks. He grasped the top of the staff and small bulbs began to grow between his fingers, filled with a nauseating poison. One small touch could be enough to make this fight... easier, at least. With his other hand, he grew a vine whip and lashed out towards the dagger, hoping to get it away. If not, it bought him time to increase the potency of the poison.

IC: Abyssium

"First, we need to go see if there is a translation dictionary in the library. Feel free to follow me if you would like, but if not, meet me at the Causeway in a few minutes," Abyssium said, going to the library.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")