Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mar'jik:

Any resistance made by Pyre's weight or size was absorbed into Tarakava and used to power the strike further. Pyre was flung backwards, probably into the air.

OOC: What is Tarakava?

"Ow."

Now that Pyre was at a distance, he could keep Mar'jik away with his plasma darts. He fired 3 darts at Mar'jik. However due to the axe hit he was starting to move a bit slower due to the pain.

OOC: Darts 19

OOC: Name of Mar'jik's axe. Also, did Pyre not need to get up and how did he keep the plasma field? Don't you need to concentrate to maintain a plasma field?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Mar'jik:

Any resistance made by Pyre's weight or size was absorbed into Tarakava and used to power the strike further. Pyre was flung backwards, probably into the air.

"Ow."

Now that Pyre was at a distance, he could keep Mar'jik away with his plasma darts. He fired 3 darts at Mar'jik. However due to the axe hit he was starting to move a bit slower due to the pain.

OOC: Name of Mar'jik's axe. Also, did Pyre not need to get up and how did he keep the plasma field? Don't you need to concentrate to maintain a plasma field?

OOC: Whoops. I was assuming that since it was a cave simulation he slammed into a wall. I should have been more specific. Sorry about that. Also I said after the axe hit he turned of his plasma coating to channel his powers into his axe. The darts aren't part of his plasma coating. They are darts made of plasma. Also I forgot that he has to reload each scythe. Man I forget a lot sorry about that.

IC: Pyre stood waiting for his attacker's next move. As he waited he reloaded his scythes. Each with 3 darts.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Mar'jik:

"Ow."

OOC: Whoops. I was assuming that since it was a cave simulation he slammed into a wall. I should have been more specific. Sorry about that. Also I said after the axe hit he turned of his plasma coating to channel his powers into his axe. The darts aren't part of his plasma coating. They are darts made of plasma. Also I forgot that he has to reload each scythe. Man I forget a lot sorry about that.

IC: Pyre stood waiting for his attacker's next move. As he waited he reloaded his scythes. Each with 3 darts.

OOC: Alright.

IC: Mar'jik switched to flight mode, flying over Pyre and attempting to jump on him.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik nearly lost balence, but recovered, before turnign and drawing a dagger. He prepared to stab Pyre.

OOC: Hey, Avmatoran, here's your chance to try and recruit Punch.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Infirmary

"I don't think that we can ever negotiate with the Ghosts on Phantom-on-the-Water peacefully." said Punch to both Abyssium and Bullseye. "I snuck through the village to find a scrapyard and heard things from Matoran walking outside that night, and they mention that a Rahkshi negotiated with them, then poisoned the mob, and robbed a Matoran of their merchandise. Perhaps there's another village that we can negotiate with."

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

He remember that Punch was beside him the whole time.

"Oh! I guess I should introduce you to my brother Stronghold's friend Punch and Counterpunch, gesturing to the one Rahkshi next to him," he said to Abyssium.

IC: Toxin/Infirmary ---> Dorm

He went to his dorm to sleep.

IC: Stronghold/Infirmary ---> Gym

He went to the gym to practice.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Abyssium

"Nice to meet you Punch. Thank you for your input. That is why I suggested we try a smaller village first. Would you like to join us and become a Denizen?" Abyssium said, offering his hand in a handshake.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

"Did he just ignore Bullseye saying my name?" thought Counterpunch in their head.

"I guess."

"I guess‽‽‽ YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM I EXIST! But first you should really shake his hand."

"Later! What if he reports us to someone or something like that? Wait. Wat?"

Then Punch realized that Abyssium indeed held out his hand for a handshake. He didn't know why, he was occupied with dealing with Counterpunch. He shook it anyway.

"Okay, then...what am I signing up for."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Really, at this point, not much. Just training, learning, allies, and hopefully trade with the Ghosts. Now, if you don't mind my asking. . . why were you introduced as both Punch and Counterpunch?" Abyssium asked curiously.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: The Twins - Hallways.

Hello again, Illusive signed, sounds like the usual, then. 

Having no experience with he De-Matoran sign language, Silencer shuffled awkwardly, no idea of what was being said 

"Yeah, well, anyway, bye." Vector signed, before walking off.

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

He turned to see if Stronghold was still there. He wasn't so he turned around and nodded to Punch.

Counterpunch gained control over the body and his eyes visibly changed from blue to green.

"Because we are two personalities in one body," said he with a gruff voice.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"I see. Very interesting. You should meet my sister. You two. . . or three. . . could have some interesting conversations," Abyssium said, nodding.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC Catatonic: 

"Good"

I sidled up onto the last pillar of the causeway, squatting to reduce my profile. 

I scanned the area. There was the patrol of matoran from before. Few in number, a good portion of them looked ill. Poisoned, maybe? It made little difference, if they were off their game, it would be easier to slip by them. And to avoid fire if things went south.

Hopefully this time, it wouldn't come to that.

I looked as Jayar came up behind, and motioned him over, whispering, "Alright, our contact lives on the outskirts of Phantom on the Water, to the West."

I saw the group of Matoran move of headed East. Seemed luck was on our side this time. Hardy the matoran might be, effectively tactical, they were not.  Many small groups would have been better than the large mob moving through the streets.

"Follow me, low along the cliffs, and stick to the shadows."

I crept off the rock, dropping maybe fifty feet before soundlessly dropping into flight mode a little above the water, breaking left.

OOC: Tactical Kat is tactical~ :3

• Upvote 1

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonus, after waiting for a good two hours and no one showing up, dragged his bag back to his dorm, wondering how he was going to bring his suit up the Causeway, that is, if he could transport himself and a giant hunk of protosteel over pillars of various height... I need to find someone who can fix the suit. Not exactly sure about going up to a Makuta or one of their underlings. Not sure if a resident nurse could fix a rahkshi suit. Probably going to have to find someone besides myself who can discreetly repair it. With that he decided to slither round' the hallways until he found someone.

OOC: If there are any who know the inside and outside of fixing a Rahkshi suit with broken and damaged legs, find me wandering the hallways.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Rail nodded silently in agreement.

"I was going to suggest the same thing back at the gym, but I thought it would be in bad taste due to our conditions at the time," he said. "Perhaps we'll meet back up later and discuss a schedule? Either way, I'll see you around."

And with that, Rail set off for the Library.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Mahrika

Phantom-on-the-Water, Quest for the Leg

Mahrika heeded Kat's order. He watched her float off, flying quietly. Not bad, but he could do better. He slipped off the pillar and pointed his legs, but not to take flight: instead he plunged toe-first into the sea with a splash lost in the sound of the waves, then turned westward and swam quickly after Kat. After a few moments he surfaced like a Takea, exposing only his face and spines, to take a breath of air and a look around.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Sidonas was completely still as the was picked up, stating through screeches that "I shattered my legs on the beach, my suit is still there. Hope you know a good mechanic. Sidonas by the way. I assume we're going to Palma?" Sidonas was unsure as to create an illusionary copy of himself and try to make a break for the Causeway so Palma wouldn't be scolding him or getting him turned into fried slug by the Headmaster, as some thefts of widgets and tools may have been traced back to him, or if his suit having broken legs would get him beat.

IC: Death, Famine, War, Pestilence

Death: "War and Pestilence. Go grab his suit."

After War and Pestilence left, Famine asked, "You know any good mechanics? I'm pretty sure shattering your suitis going to get you scolded. Also how damaged is your suit?"

Death: "We can ask the Nyrqh ghosts for parts and possibly to repakr the suit."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: Looks like Illusive will be kicking off my first person test posts. :winner:

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

Watching Vector walk away, it was comforting to know that there was someone else in the school beside Silencer and myself who knew a bit of sign language. Not that I didn't enjoy Silencer's company, but it was nice to be able to talk to someone else every now and again. It was hard for me sometimes; only being able to hear my voice inside my own head, never being able to vocalise my thoughts. But I'd learned to cope with it. 

Now, it was time to find my brother.

OOC: Illusive open for interaction wandering the hallways.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang just watch Vaalku approach and dump the metal near him. He picked up a small piece and examined it, trying to plan what to do with it. The metal Punch had brought in was nothing but scrap: ruined pieces of projects, broken tools, and bits of ore. None of it seemed to be perfect for the container, but it was workable. The teardrops would be easy to form out of practically any pieces.

Fang's fingers heated up with plasma as he began kneading half of a chisel. To pass the time and keep Vaalku out of trouble, Fang asked "So, how did you know... Omega?" The pain of the words was dampened somewhat by his task, but he still had to pause and force them out.

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto stood at the end of Omega's bed for a long time, only occasionally flicking a wrist or tapping a foot to get an idea of her surroundings. Or to make sure there was no life in the armor before her, and it wasn't some grand joke put together by who knows for whatever reason. No, she hadn't known Omega, not very well, at least, but two of her closest friends did, and she felt they deserved some comfort.

Finally, she reached out a hand and placed it on the cold headplate. There was no trace of the injuries, but that was not what she was searching for. Being blind, she never got to see the others around her. All those little peculiarities, even their features that make them unique to those that can see them. The only way to recognize them is by voice, and sometimes their power or proportions. She would entirely forget what a Rahkshi "looks like" if she didn't occasionally trace her finger along the familiar contours of her own armor. That way, she could at least imagine what they could "look like," or at least "feel like." Fang had once let her feel his faceplate, but so much had changed since then. It always seemed rude to ask. Most Rahkshi didn't appreciate a blind one touching them.

But Omega could say nothing, so she tried to commit every curve and edge to memory while she could. For Fang and Kat. The head was small and round, with short, blunt fangs underneath. It was tucked in a little to the smooth back covering wide shoulders. Her fingers jerked back for a moment at the second spine, its base still warm from Fang's welding. The row ended there with only small bumps to indicate where his spines had been.

All the while, her thoughts drifted back to what Kat had said. "He and Exxan got in a fight, and... Exxan put him down." She knew Exxan. She met him on that first day with Phogen. He had been trying to speak with Fang calmly. He wanted to know exactly what was going on before making any decisions. Phogen had teased him about anger issues, but it had all been a joke... hadn't it? Now, Exxan was a killer. Thinking back on it, all of her little doubts about Phogen began to resurface. She had tried to push them down, but they were back now, stronger than ever. Phogen understood her, she had been kind. Hoto had been valuable to her. But... was that all the motivation she had? Hoto's mind had been whispering ever since that first conversation, No one is that kind. It's never just because they care, but they always want something. Even Fang had left her the moment he had been called 'weak.' They had all pretended to care to get her on their side, but the moment a threat came up and she was in the way, Snake was ready to fire.

But Kat... and Jayar... and Era... and Fang... they cared, didn't they?

OOC: I really need to stop all these long, character-building posts. :D I kind of wish Funky was on to ease Hoto's doubts as well.

Also, Hoto open for interaction in Infirmary, and Root's open in the Gym if anyone wanted a sparring partner or something.

• Upvote 1

Through more screeches, Sidonas stated that: "Imagine shattering your legs and mutilating them in every horrifying way possible, then being there to rot after falling off a building. That is how bad it is. Oh, and did I mention someone stole a heavily encrypted book with plenty of things they shouldn't know about from me?"

Edited by Kovika

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

I hated moments like this; it's why I tried to spend all of my time with Silencer. Now I was stuck in the awkward position of being unable to answer a question I didn't even have an answer to. I responded in the only way I could: by shaking my head. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: First time posting first person with Era. Yay!  :happydance: 

IC: Era - Gym. 

I stopped, panting, my limbs like lead. I hadn't trained like this in... ever. Why was I so worked up?

It was Exxan, of course. And the other guy... the dead one... Omega. I wasn't sure what to think, how to feel. I hadn't really known either of them. Exxan had seemed nice enough when he'd helped me out during the last assignment, but that could have been pity. Or kindness. Killers could be kind, too. I'm a nice enough person, after all, and I'd killed that skakdi poacher. He'd had it coming anyway, hurting innocent animals for no good reason. But what Exxan had done was completely different. Murdering another student, another Rahkshi. That was where I drew the line.

But I couldn't judge him based solely on his actions. He'd been kind to me, and to everyone else I'd heard him speak with. If he'd really killed Omega, he must have had a reason. I wouldn't pass judgement until I at least had all of the facts. 

But that could wait: I still had training to do. I had to stay strong. Blindness is not weakness, You're already strong, my inner voice, the rational part of my mind that knew I was close to overexerting myself, tried to tell me. "I need to be stronger," I snapped back, throwing myself once more at the targets. 

OOC: Era open for interaction/sparring in the gym. 

IC: Rail - Library

As Rail entered the Library, he noticed another one of his classmates sit down after returning a number of books to a shelf. Picking another up off of the floor and expressing his lack of intrest in the subject matter, he tossed it onto the Rahkshi's lap as he walked by.

"You missed one," he said nonchalantly.

OOC: Hello, Exxan.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Oh, yay! Time for a first person Exxan post.

IC: Exxan - Library. 

I picked the book up and lean over to put it back in its place. "Thanks," I replied tonelessly. I didn't know who this guy was. Did he not know me, or was he just being an arse out of spite, like Vaalku and some of the others?

I was in no mood for another confrontation either way.  

IC: Silencer - Library.

"Ah..." I take a hesitant step towards the dodge Rahkshi who seems to be touching Omega's body. "...what are you doing?" I didn't care about being disrespectful to the dead or anything like that. Omega was gone; he didn't care anymore. But this was just... weird.