Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

"Make that five, if you'll accept me. I think that joining a group would make it easier to make an impact here, and yours seems like a good choice."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Jayar / Infirmary-->Armory-->Courtyard

Jayar nodded in reply and walked briskly through the halls into the Gym, then quickly to the Armory, where he was faced with choosing from a dazzlingly large selection of rather undazzling shields. It was a good thing the Ghosts were nearby, because the weapons the school supplied were, although functional, really rather bland. He settled upon a medium-sized ellipsical handheld, light enough to maneuver easily. He had never really used a shield (though he knew how) because he preferred to have both hands available to wield his staff, but it would be a bad idea to go into battle without one today.

As he left the Gym, fate allowed him one opportunity to test his shield. A clumsy, cloaked glowing Rahkshi, beside whom an Ice Bat hovered, threw (accidentally, presumably, his aim was atrocious) his golden dagger at Jayar, who blocked it easily with the shield and continued walking. Some of the Rahkshi in this school these days were quite strange, but to each his own. He walked purposefully to the Courtyard, where he found Kat waiting.

"I'm ready," he said.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Causeway.

"Dead?" she didn't know who Omega was, but a student dying sounded like news to her. "Who can we talk to who knows what happened?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Torch/Dorm)

At long last, hovering outside his window, which looked out over the rolling grey sea, he opened it and scrambled inside his dorm.

Once inside, he noticed that the door had been smashed down, but was already re-growing.

He then began stashing half of the half of the matches and lighters around the room.

Kathok

IC: Squid

Squid got up and walked between the two Rahkshi.

"Let's not fight now, okay? If you want to fight, go to the gym and have a fair match. Let's settle things nicely."

IC: Exxan - Library.

He sighed. Squid definitely didn't know about Omega, otherwise he wouldn't be saying things like that anywhere near Exxan. "What did you want, Deadeye?" he asked bluntly, eager to get him to go away as soon as possible. He needed to talk to Squid, in private. He'd find out sooner or later what had happened with Omega, and Exxan was hoping to deliver the news himself. 

It would be easier that way. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: I flashed a smile, drew my blades, at ran to launch myself at the first pillar on the CauseWay. I sunk one blade deep, swinging my weight up, wrenching the blade free in one smooth motion, landing atop the first of the causeways many stones.

OoC open for interaction.

IC: Jayar / Courtyard-->Causeway

"So it's a race," said Jayar quietly, mostly to himself. This might be fun. He mounted the shield on his back and held his staff in front of himself, then ran towards the edge of the Courtyard and slammed his staff into the ground mere feet before it gave way to cliff. He pushed off of it and vaulted into the air, spinning gracefully,  over the pillar Kat had landed on - and fell into the space between it and the next one.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC Kat:

As Jayar fell off the side, my initial reaction was to swing Scourge out to catch him. But....

We can fly, after all.

I was sure he'd be fine.

So I continued on, slower than before, and swore I could see a few other Rahkshi in the distance, coming back the other way.

OoC: Click, NATO, and everyone coming back from the Visorak hunt, that's you guys.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas woke, a bit out of it and not exactly alert. He was thinking about going out for once, after all: He had really never talked to, well anyone. He had rarely uttered a word to his superiors, and he really didn't know what to do. "Wait in the library until someone notices I exist? Nah." He thought to himself. "Sit on the causeway until an angry Rahk yells at me? Not my style." He needed an idea. Fast. "Running around shooting people in the face with a custard pie gun always works. That or stealing a trusty weapon. Let's do that." And so Sidonas, with his satchel, book, pen, dagger, Hook, and tri-focal monocle, set out to the library, for once left with no cloak or mask. "Here goes nothing..." He murmured as the door shut behind him.

OOC: Available for interaction.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

OOC: Yep, feel free to let Hoto in on the bad news. I'm not sure when Shadow_Ignited will be on.

IC: Fang - Infirmary

The Visorak Hunters were coming back, but Fang didn't bother looking up. He had pulled off his necklace once more and was twirling the fangs between his fingers. So, the story was out, told to Exxan of all Rahkshi. At least Kat was there. He felt somewhat relieved that she at least knew.

It was odd, finally letting out all the anger. He had always felt it was the one thing keeping him going, but he didn't feel any different with it gone.

Bullseye's entrance did give him something else to think about. How would Hoto react to all of this? She hadn't known Omega very well, but she seemed to have some attachment to Exxan. Death could not be new to her, and she was tough, but this was a Rahkshi.

IC: Root - Library to Gym

It appeared that strange green Rahkshi had moved along, and Root felt ready to confront his true adversary. He snatched up his staff and rolled off the shelf with only a rustle of leaves and walked off in search of that villain. Surely such a worthy opponent would be waiting in the Gym for a confrontation!

Edited by Click

IC: Era - Causeway.

"Does anyone else hear that?" she asked, picking up a sound from somewhere ahead of them. "Someone's coming this way." 

IC: Jayar / Causeway

As he fell between the pillars Jayar spun his staff forcefully, wedging it between the pillars and bringing him to a stop just below the top of the shorter pillar. He swung around from the bottom of it and planted his feet on it, then grabbed the top of the second pillar with one hand and his staff with the other, pulled the staff free, and flipped elegantly up onto the stone platform. He smiled. It had been awhile since he'd had the opportunity to do some decent acrobatics. But now it was time to take things seriously. He quickly caught up with Kat, and kept pace with her, without any more frivolously flashy maneuvers.

In the distance were several Rahkshi coming the other way. He couldn't quite make out their identities from this far away, but as they approached, he became reasonably certain the group consisted of Hoto and Era, and a few others.

IC: Sidonas ---> Library

Sidonas strolled in, took a seat, and opened his sketchbook, looking at some of his encoded pages. He had recently created a cipher to keep all text on his devices, and logs, secret in case someone got their hands, or claws for the matter, from learning of his devices, tools, and secrets. "Simple, but complex." He thought to himself. "Every 2nd, 4th, and 6th letter have been moved 3 lines, written mirrored and upside down. Every 8th word has been switched with every 5th word, and they have been written as to speak backwards when reading out loud." Only a Makuta or Mata Nui could crack it." At that he looked over his notes. "Mene Merak Akleshu Bumtaka Gelesku." Or "Though I plan to present some of my weapons and strategies to the Makuta when completed, I have heard rumors of the death of a fellow Rahkshi. "After what I heard through whispers and secrets from [REMOVED], I begin to wonder: Are the Makuta truly as good as we are told? Or are there things that we haven't been informed of?" After writing in his encrypted log, Sidonas rose, gathered his things, and left for the Causeway. "I need some more supplies, just a few bits and ends." He thought. He walked off to see the Ghosts.

IC: Abyssium

"Thank you, Burst. I appreciate it. Feel up to a mission?" Abyssium asked as he hung up the poster in the infirmary.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Rail - Hallways

"Well then," Rail said as they continued walking.

In truth, it was more like limping, but he doubted that both of them were too stubborn to admit it.

"Let us quicken the pace."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sidonas - Chirox Causeway

Sidonas Looked at the bridge of many different heights and smiled. Though he usually would just fly over, he decided he would give them a try. Considering he had no staff to let him fly. He needed the exercise after sealing himself in his dorm for so long. He grasped Hook tight, turned the knob to the 'grappling hook' setting, aimed up at the towering pillar above and fired. He went from the threshold of the academy to his first challenge in only a fee short seconds. From this vantage point he could make out the Phantom-on-the-Water in the distance, after hopping across a few low pillars, he came up to another tall one. He fired Hook. After a few more flips and another Hook shot, he landed on the soft soil of Nynrah. From there it was simply a jog, go to the ghosts, spend some widgets on his supplies, and go back before light shone on him. He had no track of what time it was. "Better get going." He thought, "I need to stop being paranoid about the Makuta. I mean, what harm could a Makuta really wish to inflict? Time to go build the weapon and tool gauntlets. Onward." With that he walked towards the Nynrah, unknowing of what would come next...

OOC: Open for interation. Pie gun anybody?

IC: Xara - Hallways.

"Quicken it to what?" Xara snapped. "You want to go from a slow limp to a hobbling shuffle?" pain made her angry, and since Rail had thrown her through a wall, she had pain in abundance. And that stupid Lerahk poison was still in her system, making her feel sick and dizzy. 

"I suppose so. It's not like I have anything better to do. What's the mission?" Burst examined the poster that Abyssium had just put up on the wall. "These are really nice. Who made them?"

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/Causeway ---> Infirmary

Stronghold had already ran after Bullseye. Toxin, before continuing after them, said to Era and co.:

"Go to where we're going. The infirmary. Someone's bound to know there."

IC: The Trinity Brothers and Punch/Counterpunch/Infirmary

Stronghold passed Fang without acknowledging him as well. Toxin, however, stopped to greet the plasma Rahk and apologized saying that each of them were on the mainland and had recently heard the news.

Bullseye felt...empty. His first friend...dead...

"What happened?" asked Bullseye.

"He was killed in a fight to the death against Exxan..." replied Punch.

That was the last straw for Bullseye. Exxan's potential and power had slightly ruined his friendship - if you could it that - with Fang. And now...that same ####### had killed his friend. But thinking a bit more about Omega and Exxan's relationship, he wasn't as mad. One of them would have killed the other eventually. He clenched his hands...why did it have to be Omega?

IC: Sidonas - Phantom-On-The-Water

Sidonas went to the Nynrah at the counter closest to the enterance, He tossed a handful worth 30 widgets, three ten value ones, and proceeded to tell the Matoran "Just need a few small components for a crossbow, smallest pieces you have please." The Ghost handed him a few pieces, placing these in his satchel, he picked up some string, and hopped back quickly to the academy.

"Dodge and I did. As for the mission: I'm going to try to rebuild bridges between us and the Ghosts. Not all of us, of course, just the Abyss. Wouldn't do for everyone to have unlimited access to awesome tech, now would it?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Fang sat silently as Bullseye's brothers walked in, only offering a small nod at Toxin's condolences. The only words he offered them were a warning as a fulfillment of his promise to Exxan. "Do not try to go after him. If anyone deserves to seek him out, it is me, and I have already spoken to him. It was a fair fight, and Exxan has suffered enough as it is."

The words were cold and mechanical, forced from his mouth more out of obligation than truly believing them. It was different being in the room with Omega.

He decided he had rested enough and stood up once more, grabbing another spine as he walked back to Omega. He tried to hold his hands steady as the plasma began to glow, but they still shook and made the welding uneven.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas walked the route he normally took, but a bit faster, he looked away from where he was going and accidentally tripped into two Rahkshi talking about someone, he heard that this "Exxan", he hurriedly pick up his stuff without a word and kept on jogging to his dorm.

Reaching for the handle to his door, Sidonas quickly placed his components on his workbench. bit by bit, with his notes strewn about, he pieced his gauntlet together, tightening bolts, attaching mechanisms to sliders and locks, hours of tioling and cauculating, he had finally pieced his miniature crossbow together, it had great aim, noise reduction, and the best feature, he could slip it back into the compartment that held it with the flick of his mechanical wrist. The blade and work on Hook would have to wait, as he needed to test it, and he heard his fellow Rahkshi talking about the murderer Exxan. Whatever was going on, he wanted in on it. at that he put Hook in it's sheath and deactivated the crossbow. Grabbing a cloaked jacket, he put it on, pulling the hood up, and walking to where he heard the voices: The Infirmary.

OOC: Offering my devices to Toxin and his revenge agenda.

OOC: Three walls, to be precise.

IC: Rail - Hallways

Rail was becoming a bit irritated with Xara's current attitude, but decided to say nothing as he continued... limping.

She did have a point though.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas, quietly standing at the Infirmary's door, grabbed his dagger and stood leaned up against the door. Waiting for someone to see him. As he stood he heard voices talking. He could not tell who was who, but tried to grab information on identities and strategy. "...deserves to seek him out, it is me, and I have already spoken to him. It was a fair fight, and Exxan has suffered enough as it is." Sidonas cut in quickly, lowering his hood. "Murder is murder, no matter whether it was fair or not, your friend is dead, don't you want to make him suffer? Get Revenge?"

"No, it would not... Though I have one question. Once the bridge is rebuilt, how do we keep the other students from using it? It's not like they're gonna obey a "No trespassing" sign. Other than that, that's an excellent idea."

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

Finally, the duo reached the infirmary just in time for Xara to hear Sidonas' words about Exxan. "How many of you idiots are in this school?" she snapped. "Killing an enemy who wants you dead is not murder. It's self-defence. Right, Rail?" 

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye sprung in front of the unfortunate Rahkshi. He laughed and stood up. "Where...do you think you're going with that?" He grinned evilly.

"I'm putting it here while I get a book."Clockwork responded icily. His confidence had grown a bit since the assassination assignment.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fang looked up at the new arrival with a piercing glare. "I apologize, but I do not believe I know you." The courteous greeting had none of the general kind tone behind it. This one he was sure had no friendship for Omega and no reason to be speaking so harshly.

"Yes, not many know me. But allow me to introduce myself, I'm Sidonas. Apologies for the harsh tune, I haven't exactly been...social, to say the least..." Sidonas activated his crossbow. letting the mechanism slide out as he loaded a bolt in. "Though Omega was not my friend, I'm not exactly happy with a fellow Rahk getting killed like he did. A fellow Rahk is dead and someone need's to pay. Sure, you could get revenge via a sword jutting your foe, but how about instead of murder, just make him suffer. A long term suffering mind you. And if you are interested, I have a few tools to help." Sidonas pulled out a vile of a green glowing liquid and dab a very small amount onto the bolt.

Xara's sword was at Sidonas' throat in a flash. "Listen close you little upstart. You want to pick a fight with Exxan, you have to go through his allies first. And in case you hadn't guessed already, I'm one of them." It wasn't so much that she wanted to defend Exxan that she wanted to beat the antidermis out of this jumped-up little punk who clearly had no idea what was going on with the situation. That, and she hated being ignored, especially by nobodies like this Sidonas guy. 

She sheathed her sword once more. "Also, the nurse doesn't take too kindly to violence in her infirmary." she cast a glance towards Palma, who was glaring at the group through narrowed eyes, one hand resting on her caduceus axe. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Fang snatched up Venom and stormed towards Sidonas. The blade was glowing with heat.

"Listen closely, Sidonas. Do not interfere in business that is not your own. I have not forgiven and I will not forgive, but Exxan and I have come to an understanding. If you dare strike him, you will not only have his allies to contend with, but mine as well. I have ensured he is suffering in the worst possible way: in his own mind. Your feeble attempts at what you call 'revenge' is nothing compared to that."

Fang stood at his full height, glaring down at the Rahkshi before him, daring him to speak. The heat of his plasma dripping down the blade was unbearable.

OOC: Don't mess with Fang when he's in mourning. Also, Nynrah is currently hostile towards Rahkshi, if you missed that.

IC: Glass

With a start, Glass opened his eyes.

We broke curfew.

We had curfew?

Glass shook his head clear, trying to get used to the sudden sunlight.

Where... Where's the cat?

Gone.

You're helpful, you know that?

I do my worst.

Glass got up. Someone had apparently laid him down under a rock outcropping once he fell asleep.

What now?

They probably don't check us very often. Time to go hunting cats. No lessons until evening today.

Rest day indeed.

The Rahk stretched his servos and flew down the beach. There was one last area he hasn't checked.

Remember the first day? Ha, that was a laugh.

Of course I remember. You're part of my brain.

We have brains?

I have a brain, and you're not using it.

This last areas near the school right?

The academy loomed in the mid-distance.

Yep. Once we sweep this area... That's it I guess.

Someone's sad.

I wonder who it is.

Not me. I'm not trying to make a girl i like happy.

I'm going to delete you.

Hush, what's that?

Glass stopped his flight beside a hole in the rocks along the beach slope that led down into a small, grassy, hole.

Meow.

Shut up!

That wasn't me.

From the little hole in the ground, a grey-blue kitten, no larger than Glass's fists put together, crawled out. It held Ruki bones beneath its teeth. It gave Glass a contemptuous stare and deposited the bones at his feet before walking off.

Glass knelt to scoop the kitten up. Its fur was ruffled and tufty, and it looked really tired and skinny. Yet it, like the rest of its karz- species(!) had that haughty stride to it.

Glass got an idea! He rushed to the water and spotted several Ruki coming near to the shore. Near was defined as being several metres away.

As it turned out, Chain Lightning was a stupid solution.

I know you really want to get the fish, but please don't kill me too.

Might I suggest a trip to the refectory?

Have I told you how much you should take the reins?

No, and I don't believe your sincerity.

Ha! That's clever of you.

The kitten was walking away.

Glass bent down to look at it. That caught the kitten's attention and it turned to look at him.

Glass reached out carefully and tried to pat it. The kitten just looked at him as those hands made for killing and destruction lightly stroked the kitten's head.

"Looks like the little cat is just alone. Might've been orphaned."

That's quite probable.

I wonder if the refectory has edible food for the kitten.

Glass scooped the kitten up and cradled it. It started scratching its years and yawned.

Aww it's sho cuute

Glass bumped into Silencer on the way back.

"Hi Silencer! How's your arm healing?"

OOC: Trying out a new method if denoting Glass's thoughts.

"Woah, Woah, I don't want any trouble. In that case I will leave you be." Sidonas slowly backed out of the Infirmary, facing the group and smiling until he backed around the corner at the end of the hall. Afterwards he walked back to his Dormatory, thinling of how not-so-friendly several Rahk and all the Nynrah were towards him. I mean, what had he done besides steal a few widgets, or what he assumed the currency was that they used. 

IC: Silencer - Beach. 

"My arm?" Silencer was startled by the sudden appearance of another Rahkshi down on the beach. But it was only Glass; he wasn't a threat. "My arm's fine. Palma's good at what she does." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xara slumped down in a chair. "Did I overreact?" she asked no one in particular. "It feels like I might have..." 

With Sidonas gone, Fang sank back onto the same bed and leaned Venom against the wall. He was not ready to be going off like that yet, and his hands were shaking again. He couldn't go back to attaching the spines yet.

Why am I defending him? That familiar angry voice questioned in his mind. You should be helping that one destroy him!

A promise is a promise, despite how disagreeable the receiver may be, he countered.

But he still had his doubts. He was not only avoiding Omega's murderer, but defending him. He stared blankly at the cooling blade of Venom, trying to reconcile his own mind.

Abyssium chuckled. "Ah, my friend, this bridge is metaphorical. We simply gain favor with the Ghosts, then give them a code phrase, saying only Rahkshi who know that phrase are trustworthy. We tell other members of the Abyss the phrase, and with that, all Denizens of the Abyss have access to the Ghosts' craftsmanship, while other Rahkshi are likely run out of town."

OOC:
I find it funny that we have two separate conversations going on in the infirmary, with each ignoring the other. Also, there are posters up for you guys to look at, if you wanna do that sort of thing. . . please. . . it makes me feel accomplished in life. . .

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: None of my characters are looking for revenge, Kovika.

IC: All Characters/Infirmary

They watched everything go on. Bullseye frowned at the Rahk who wanted to get revenge. He decided to leave the body for a while, telling Fang and his brothers that he needs to have time alone. His brothers let him be, for after all, Omega was a friend of his. And not being there to help him didn't help either. Punch followed him out, thunking that he might need someone to console him.

IC: Bullseye and Punch/Counterpunch/Infirmary

Both wandered around and encountered Abyssium.

"Hello, Abyssium. Nice to see you again." said Bullseye trying to hid his sadness.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Sidonas threw off the jacket and sat back in his chair. "That..didn't go as expected...what should I do now? I am alone and don't exactly have many friends, or any for the matter. I could just wander the halls until I find something to do...or use Hook to get down there." He sat around for so long, and eventually thought about making that bow, or testing his hidden crossbow's accuracy, anything to pass the day. He sighed. "I really need to get some friends, and find out what is going on with the Nynrah.." With that he spent the next hour making a mace attachment for Hook, and then set out with his log, satchel, Codex, pen, dagger, and the other tools at his disposal.

"Nice to see you again, too. Feel up to helping me and Burst on a mission for the Abyss?"

OOC:
Coulda sworn Burst and I were still in the infirmary. . .

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!