Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rail - Gym

While the other Rahkshi was busy pushing herself off of the wall, Rail switched himself out of flight mode and pulled out one of his combat knives. It was time to finish this.

As he moved towards her, however, he noticed a barrier forming around them, rapidly filling the area with water. Coming to the conclusion that she was going to try to electrocute him through the substance, he figured that it was about time for him to start using his powers as well. A pillar of stone rose from the floor of the gym in response to his thoughts, curving slightly towards him as he leapt from the water and clung to it in order to avoid the attack. He ran along its side as he imagined it extending around to her flank, keeping his left hand sliding along its surface as his right threw his weapon towards her right knee, intending to disable her ability to bend the leg.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Oh, come on!" Xara saw the gym once again responding to Rail's commands as he attempted to outmaneuver her. She whirled around to face him as he tried to outflank her, splashing backwards in the water to avoid the knife flying at her leg. Now she was getting mad. She moved parallel to him and slashed out with her blades, intending to intercept him with the electrified weapons. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge picked himself up.  "I'm sorry about attacking you. After I left I got knocked down hard by Palma, It made me realize I wasn't thinking my actions through.  Even if I still suspected you I could have been more reasonable about it instead of slamming you against the ceiling."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: I should just make this clear, again, that you all have the right bunny my characters around, cuz I won't be around a lot to do things.

IC: Toxin/Causeway

He took a quick trip to Bullseye's dorm to get some of his hidden stash of Brakas jerky, and went back quickly. He stayed there, ever watching for Torch to show himself.

He didn't like to stand still, but it did give him a chance to think.

He had just heard about Omega's death from gossip as he was in campus. Sad as it was, he had no time to do anything, he hoped that Melody or Rider came along to take watch for him, but that wasn't likely.

OOC: So are the traps planted by Matoran or poachers? And is Era's bird a Kewa?

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold/Nynrah

Both followed Era, Vlad, and the rest of the group. As he found and disarmed traps, Bullseye noticed that some of the traps were often in places where bird-like Rahi were often found.

"Uh...what exactly was this poacher looking for?" asked Bullseye to Era.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Era's bird is a Kahu, not a Kewa, and I'm acting under the assumption that the traps were left by the poacher Era killed earlier, since that makes more sense than Matoran leaving them. Small wire nooses wouldn't work on rahi like the Dagger Spiders. 

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt)

"No idea," Era shrugged, "there are plenty of creatures on this island that can't be found in a lot of other places. Unique birds, Shallows Cats, a few other species." she smiled, petting Zivon on her shoulder, "but that poacher won't be troubling anyone else anymore." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rail pushed himself off of the wall, the weapons cutting into his side and spreading intense agony throughout his entire body as the circuit completed itself. He hissed angrily as he tried to fight through the pain, knowing that he would've been put at a severe disadvantage if the attack had connected while he was on the ground. Attempting to continue to use his momentum to his advantage, he twisted in mid-air, summoning metal fragments from the training dummies he had destroyed earlier around his foot before aiming a kick to her now somewhat exposed face.

If that's how she wanted to play it...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt).

"Who said they were hunting only bird Rahi?" Era asked, confused. "There's all kinds of rahi that come down the shoreline. Zivon here was caught in a noose right where the forest met the beach. All kinds of creatures cross that threshold. Birds, Shallows Cats, turtles..."

IC: Xara - Gym.

The foot connected squarely with the front of her face, knocking her backwards. She twisted around as she splashed down, submerging in the waist-deep water. Only her spines were visible, like the dorsal fins of a very deformed shark. She brooded for a few seconds, swimming between a couple of dummies to give herself some cover. She was mad now: this guy was going to regret messing with her. 

She exploded upwards out of the water, kicking off the dummies and leaping at him, swords flashing down towards his shoulders and head. 

IC Kat: I smiled a little, poor guy had been through a lot. But I'd never seen him complain, never hesitate to defend what he believed, and that.... well that had to be respected, no matter who you were. 

My smile fell away as I saw him shaking. Badly.

I crawled over to him, placing a hand on his, "Hey, you okay?"

IC Mar'jik:

The force of the darts knocked Mar'jik over. Getting up, he ripped all three from his arms and chest. Grunting with pain, he noticed the other two fighters using the Gym systems to their advantage. Mar'jik concentrated for a moment, and he and Pyre's section of the gym suddenly simulated a pitch-black cave, with simulated Dagger Spiders. Mar'jik's powers would let him sense Pyre, even if Pyre did turn his plasma coating off, which was glowing bright in the darkened gym half.

OOC: Do the darts to anythign special?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Vaalku

Vaalku stared intently into Exxan's eyes. What kind of an imbecile is he? he thought. "Oh, please don't open your mouth again. It nauseates the Rahks around you. And if you really must know-" The small circular device embedded in Vaalku's arm began to glow. "Oh, what the Karz?!"

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"What have I ever done to you?" Exxan spat, ignoring whatever was going on with Vaalku's arm. "Why are you taking this so personally? This was between me, and Omega, and it's over now!" 

OOC: Whoops forgot to mention that they are plasma darts. Just ignore it for now. It was my fault for not being specific.

Pyre focused really hard to simulate lanterns lighting up the area.

"2 can play that game."

Pyre ran up towards Mar'jikq and prepared to hug him. With his plasma coating on of coarse, but did not know about the dagger spider simulation.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC; Exxan - Infirmary.

Exxan would have laughed at Vaalku's rather confusing attempts at insults, (Sociopath? imbecile? He probably didn't even know what those words actually meant) but he realised that the retreating Rahkshi hadn't answered him. "You're avoiding my question," Exxan pointed out, "get back here and answer me! You don't get to stroll in here, disturb my rest and hurl lies and insults at me without giving me some explanation. What the karz did I do to you?" 

IC Vaalku

Vaalku walked away, grinning. He couldn't defeat him, that's for sure, but he had done enough damage. him off, gave him a reason to fear- but he still had work to do. But first, he had to find Fang and figure out what that thing on his arm to stop glowing, or possibly explode or something. As he left, he left black skid marks in the floor, still sparking.

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

Exxan rolled his eyes as the idiot stormed out. Vaalku was a nuisance, but he didn't think much of it. No one would take him seriously anyway. He wasn't worth the time. In fact, this was the second occasion that he'd wasted Exxan's time. He decided then that there wouldn't be a third. Gathering his things, he headed out into the halls, where hopefully he would find someone with an actual brain who he could talk to. 

OOC: Exxan open for interaction... 

IC: Tube - Outside

"I would like more cake!" Tube piped up before nervously looking down. "But... where do we get more cake?"

IC: Root - Library

Root was too engaged in his novel to notice Deadeye's attentions. 'Twas an adventure of Toa Lesovikk, the first Toa he had read about and one of his favorites.

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang froze and nearly dropped his brush as he felt Kat's hand. "I'm fine," he snarled. Why wouldn't he be fine?

Well... in the past few days, he had begun his own faction, he had been nearly killed by Ghosts, from which he had still not completely recovered. He'd become a level three and a dangerous threat to many Rahkshi in the school. And to top it all off, he had watched the body of his friend drag into the Infirmary, killed by a Rahkshi he didn't like but spoke to not a half-hour before. That left him with all the responsibilities to ensure Omega was taken care of. All without even the time to think "What next?"

He sighed. "I apologize. I suppose I have every reason to not be 'okay.' This is all... too quick for me. I can't understand why it all happens now!" He punched at the wall behind him, his fist glowing with plasma, but he didn't even seem to realize it. He just kept his eyes down on the poorly painted spine in his lap. "I never wanted to be a leader," he continued. "I never even thought I could be one. I'm not some noble hero for others to admire. I don't even know how the Karz I got to level three. And I never wanted to be wrapped in all of this."

He sat in silence for a moment, just thinking. "When... when we're done here..., I... I think there's someone we need to see. I need to see. But... but what about you?" He finally managed to look up and hold eye contact for a moment. Kat had been by his side through all of that. She had every reason to not be okay as well.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dodge-256

In the armory, there sat a one-legged Rahkshi.

Dodge, having made their way from the library after a short reading session, now stared at the various armaments on the wall.

For the time being, they couldn't use any two handed weapons, given that they needed at least one to hold the crutch.

If Dodge could have shed tears at the thought of being separates from their beloved polehammer, they would.

Oh well. At least this would provide opportunities for sword practice.

Wait. They already had a one handed sabre. Why were they in here? Even though the gym was currently very chaotic, that didn't justify just sitting listlessly.

Oh well.

That backsword looked tempting though...

OOC: still open for interaction

IC Vaalku

Running along, Vaalku gripped his arm in fear. He had to find Fang. After going in circles for a short while he saw him with Kat. Racing over, he stood there for a minute breathing frantically, and stuttered out "Arm... Thingy.. Glow... Really have no... Clue why..."

IC Kat:

I jumped slightly when Fang snapped. but I stayed, listening to him, as he vented.

"i'm..... I'm not sure how I am..... Like you said, it's all happened so fast, and......"I looked at my now slightly gold hands.

must have spilled some on me when I was- 

FOcus!

"I guess I haven't really caught up to it yet. Omega.... he was one of the first, the first batch of rahkshi with this new intelligence, so was Exxan.... I just...."

I sighed, and took a deep breath, letting the anger that I'd had pent up in me.

"It pisses me off, that that smug, arrogent little worm thinks he can just kill someone, a fellow student, in cold blood, and then just....walk away!"

With a scream of rage, I smashed my hand into the stone tiles of the courtyard, breaking them easily with strength I didn't know I had.

"Why does HE GET TO WALK AWAY WITH HIS LIFE, WHILE OMEGA GET'S HIS STUPID KILLED, CAUSE HE'S TOO!" Smash. "!" Smash. "STUBBORN!" With one last scream, I spun around to punch the wall, and came very close to crushing Vaalku's head.

OOC: 

She was mad now: this guy was going to regret messing with her. 

OOC: Slightly ironic since Xara technically started the fight in the first place.

Rail landed awkwardly in the water, his body still in an incredible amount of pain as he returned to his feet, just in time to see the female Rahkshi leap off of one of the training dummies and raise her swords in an attempt to strike at his head and shoulder.

He knew that the state she had left him in would make any attempt to parry the weapons with his crossbow far too slow, so he decided to use the one weapon in his arsenal that he didn't have to move to continue using; his mind.

He stepped to the side, dropping his primary weapon as shards of metal leaped off of his foot and wrapped themselves around his wrists. He shoved his arms into the space between the two blades, making contact with them only for a brief moment as he pushed them apart, parrying them to the sides before making a grab for her head while she was still in mid-air.

If all went according to plan, her jaw was about to have a very painful encounter with his knee.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: