Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Kat:

I shook my head. I'd lost Omega to Exxan, I wasn't gonna let fang go in without back up.

So, I closed my eyes, and took a slow breath. When I opened them again, I was visibly more relaxed. Though my spines were still twitchy....

"No, I can contain myself. I'm not letting you go alone."

I put a slightly shaky hand on his shoulder, putting my mind into military mode. We had a mission.

"Let's get this done."

IC: (Wraith as Kick/Refectory)

So Chekquars was going to start a cake company.

A cake company.

That was his master plan.

IC: (Torch/Near Spirit-on-the-Rock, east Nynrah)

Finally, Torch had hidden the weapon and half the matches and lighters, the other half hidden around his armour and in his satchel.

Half an hour later, he had also acquired a three litre cylinder of oil.

Very

flammable

stuff

that.

Very

flammable. 

Torch, back in another one of the dense forests, flew straight up, and I mean straight up, vertical, upwards, a sheer climb etc. etc. etc.

Once the woodland was a green-grey carpet below him, the air rushing in his spines, low wispy clouds covering his armour in crystal-clear droplets, Torch stopped, hovering and perfectly still hundreds of metres above the rocky landscape. Without any apparent fear that there was nothing for quite a long way below him, and more importantly, the thing that was below him was very, very definite, Torch got the oil canister.

If he looked really hard, he could just make out a flower shaped fire in the centre of the forest. He had lit it earlier.

It was blossoming, but it would need a little to help it along. That was where the oil came in.

He 

dropped

it.

The force of impact would be more than enough to smash open the metal cylinder, spraying it across the fire.

A few seconds later, Torch thought he heard a WHOOOMPH from the forest below, but it might have just been wishful thinking.

Although the height was starting to make his head spin, at this altitude he appeared as less than a speck from the ground, which was good if he intended to make it back into the Corpus un-murdered.

He set off.

OOC: By the way, that can be the forest the Visorak Hunters were in if you like, but it doesn't have to be.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Fang - Courtyard to Library

Fang nodded, but he still had his doubts. This was going to be hard on both of them, but Fang needed to talk to Exxan. Exxan needed to hear from him.

As they had been talking, he finished up the last of the spines. The paint was not perfect, but it would do for... the ceremony. He gathered the rest into one hand and shakily stood. His brief rest had done a lot of good, but it had not been comfortable. Every muscle in his body ached and groaned as he stood, and he had to lean on Venom once more.

Knowing Exxan as he did, there were only two places Fang could imagine he would be right then. The first was... more likely, but Fang wanted to put that off. The second could be the Library. With a brief nod to Punch, he staggered off towards it.

IC: Root - Library

The space between chapters gave Root sufficient time to gaze at his surroundings. He had been there for a while, and perhaps some occasion worthy of his heroics had arisen. Rather than a foe waiting to be stopped, his noble gaze fell on an unfamiliar Rahkshi of light green. He uttered an exclamation of bewilderment (for heroes are never surprised) and would have fallen off the shelf had vines not bound him to it once more.

"H-h-hello," he stammered once he regained control of himself. "Are y-y-you in n-n-need of my as-s-sistance?"

Edited by Click

IC Mahrika

Nyrah Beach, Visorak Hunt

Still struck by Vlad's strangeness, it took a few seconds for Era's question to register with Mahrika.

"Oh? Uh, we should be getting close." It sounded no more convincing than he had expected it to. "Okay, I'm not actually sure how much farther we have to go. I never saw the terrain between the causeway and the spot where I saw them. But I'll know the place when I see it. There's a big rock pillar sticking out of the middle of the beach... like that one."

Mahrika slowed to a halt. Not far up the beach was the tall rock he had been sitting on, and a small patch of ash, charcoal and fish bones that marked his campsite. But there was also something new, something he smelled before he saw. It was a horrible, foul stench, even compared to the seaweed that rotted on the beach at low tide.

He advanced carefully until, behind the base of a tree adjacent to the beach, he found the source of the odor: a dead rahi, its body so swollen with welts that it took several seconds for him to identify it as an Earth Gafna.

Mahrika staggered back in shock, quickly coming to a conclusion. "We're here," he muttered quietly.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

Oh, he was lucky this time. At his answer, Hoto had been ready to smack Mahrika for bringing all of them on this adventure without even knowing where they were going. But then she picked up the smell. It was one she was familiar with: decaying organics. She ran to Mahrika's side by the dead Rahi. "What... what happened to it?"

She picked up a faint whoosh of air from far in the distance. It was nearly indistinguishable from the wind blowing through the trees, but there was something omenous about it. It could be just another trap springing, or something far worse. She turned to Era to ask "Did you hear that?"

IC Mahrika

Quietly as he could, Mahrika drew his trident. For Hoto's and Era's benefit, he whispered, "It's a Gafna... I think... but covered in terrible bites. Looks completely misshapen... mutated, even."

OOC: Those are Dagger Spider sting wounds.

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Vlad / Nynrah

Vlad examined the Gafna. It was bloated and rotten, barely recognizable as what it was. Could Dagger Spiders do this? He had absolutely no clue.

"Vhat vould have done this?" he asked.

OOC: If Bullseye is a hunter, he should know what a Dagger Spider does, and identify this, right?

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Correct.

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold/Nynrah

"Oh, karz..." muttered Bullseye.

"What's the matter, brother?" asked Stronghold.

Bullseye walked up to the Gafna and checked it with an arrow.

"This isn't mutated. More like mutilated..." he noticed that some foreign liquid was oozing out of a wound near where Mahrika, Hoto, and Vlad were standing. It wasn't blood or saliva, but he looked closely and recognized it as venom. The wounds also seemed more like stab wounds rather than bit wounds. He knew exactly what happened and what Mahrika probably saw.

"Don't touch that liquid!" Bullseye said. "If what I think is correct, then there are no Visorak. But a swarm of Dagger Spiders. That liquid is a paralyzing poison they inject into their victims by attacking with their front legs. They don't bite to inject poison, but they will make it seem so. Many a Rahi fall for this deception..."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Death, War, Pestilence, Famine

These four rahkshi were new too the school. War was battle hungry so he ran to the gym. The three other brothers chased after him. War approached a rahkshi training.
OOC: Exxan that is you

"You look strong! Lets fight." Said War about to throw a punch.

Death, Famine, and Pestilence ran to War and restrained him.

"I am sorry. Please excuse my brother's rudeness" apologized Death. "By the way. Who are you?"

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"I'm Exxan," he replied gruffly, "now leave me alone." He didn't want to fight anyone else; he didn't need any more blood on his hands. 

And he certainly wasn't going to waste any more time conversing with these idiots. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt).

"I didn't hear anything," she said to Hoto, confused. She'd been focusing all of her sonic pulses on the dead Gafna, not listening in on her surroundings. There was nothing about the body to suggest Visorak were responsible. She'd just been told all about them for the last assignment, after all. No species had spinners that could do this, and if the creature had been bitten by the spiders it would have mutated, not died like this. 

"This isn't what we're looking for," Era told Mahrika, "Fenrahk don't do this to their prey."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I wouldn't think traveling farther than the mainland would be necessary to know about Dagger Spiders, since they're clearly present on Nynrah, but okay then.

"Could it be zer Dagger Spiders, then?" he suggested. "A Matoran friend of mine said they vere around here. Or vould it be somethink else entirely?"

IC: Bullseye/Nynrah

"I don't know for sure. The books don't say anything about mutilating their prey."

Although he didn't know much about Dagger Spiders beside venom and tricks, he did have some experience identifing how long a body had been dead. It was much harder to tell in this case due to the multilation.

"The body is fresh, killed one to two hours ago. They may still be around."

OOC: Whoops forgot to mention that they are plasma darts. Just ignore it for now. It was my fault for not being specific.

Pyre focused really hard to simulate lanterns lighting up the area.

"2 can play that game."

Pyre ran up towards Mar'jikq and prepared to hug him. With his plasma coating on of coarse, but did not know about the dagger spider simulation.

Mar'jik sidestepped and swung his fan axe at Pyre's jaw.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Mahrika

Mahrika swallowed his pride and admitted to himself that he had likely seen dagger spiders and mistaken them for Visorak.

"Well, then, Vlad, it looks like your information was right on. Think you could track them down, Bullseye?"

So, Era hadn't heard it. Maybe she was just hearing things. This crazy mission was playing with her mind.

At Bullseye's warning, Hoto instinctively stepped back and searched around, but couldn't detect much beyond the group. All these trees were blocking her echoes.

Finally, she asked the question that had been on her mind. "But... why? Why attack this Rahi like this, and just leave it there?"

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt)

"So... I was right?" Era prompted Mahrika, "there were never any Visorak and you were over-reacting?" Era, admittedly, loved any opportunity to indulge in an I-told-you-so moment. Others sometimes seemed to think she was stupid as well as blind, and she relished in being able to prove them wrong. Blindness is not weakness. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail let his hand fall to his side as Xara got up by herself and went to go retrieve her weapons.

"Yeah, I guess I should have apologised for that," he said as he willed the gym to bring his weapons to him, almost falling to the floor as he bent over to pick them up. "I have a tendency to get a little... intense... when I'm training. It wasn't intentional or anything like that if that's what you were thinking. Just a decapitated head that happened to fly too far astray."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Oh, I see..." Xara replied sceptically, "...you "accidentally" threw a severed head at my head, then ignored me."

Mar'jik sidestepped and swung his fan axe at Pyre's jaw.

IC: Pyre ducked under the axe but got pounced on by a dagger spider simulation. Pyre killed the simulated spider with his plasma coating and attempted to throw it at Mar'jik.

IC: Death, War, Pestilence, Famine (Gym -> Library)

War: "Karz. Grumpy guy aint he. When somebody apologizes you shouldn't be rude at him."

Famine: "In other news. I want some cake."

War: "Sucks for you. They only sell gruel here."

Famine: "Anybody know how to make cake?"

Death: "Lets go to the library. They are bound to have books on that."

OOC: Brothers open for interaction

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: Swarm!

"That depends."

He looked closely at the corpse. The poison was still there like he had pointed out, so that meant that he was slightly off in his educated guess on the time of death...by a lot.

"I had forgotten to take into account that poison was still there. The Rahi had been dead for at least 30 minutes. And the amount of marks..." he paused to flip the body with his arrow. "Suggest that about six dagger spiders were around. Perhaps it was a hunting party or..."

He heard sounds and looked up.

"...they were the guards of their territory."

Right in front of the group, deeper into the cave, came out six dagger spiders. Presumably the same ones that killed the Gafna.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Mahrika

Mahrika decided to tolerate Era's superior attitude. He wasn't angry with her for being right as much as he was angry with himself for being wrong.

"You might be right. Just because there are dagger spiders doesn't mean there are for certain no Visorak."

As he spoke, he kept an eye out for the creatures, though he wasn't sure what they looked like.

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Dagger Spider Hunt)

Era reacted immediately, ignoring Mahrika and focusing instead on the advancing spiders. The spiders were loud, scuttling forward on their long, clawed legs. Easy to target. She unfurled her whip, and slashed a wide arc through the air, slicing at the nearest of the spiders. The creature hissed in pain - a sound that was like music to Era's sensitive ears - and scuttled backwards in retreat, injured, but not dead. 

The other spiders kept their distance, unsure of whether attacking the Rahkshi would be in their best interests. "Do we attack them, or leave them be?" Era asked, weapon ready to strike out the instant another of the spiders tried to attack. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Vlad came to hunt them down. I suggest we kill these insects quickly. There may be more deeper in the cave."

He took an arrow, the same one that touched the dead Gafna, and aimed. One of the six decided to scare the group into fleeing, by jumping at them, intending to pretend to try to bite at them. Bullseye immediately shot the bug, point blank, out of the air. The arrow pinned the dagger spider to the ground. Dead.

"Bullseye."

OOC: LOL.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Nynrah

Punch let Counterpunch take control as they entered a scrap storage of the Nynrah Ghosts.

"Just why are you making me do this again?"

"You are good at stealing stuff."

"Point taken."

Before he left, Punch reminded him to leave widgets and a note behind. He knew it probably wouldn't matter as some gossipers who were out walking that night talked about how the mob that attacked some Rahkshi were are suffering from nausea and one Matoran was knocked out by a Rahkshi and robbed of merchandise.

~We are sorry for what our brethren had done to you. Please forgive us. Take 50 widgets and distribute amongst yourself.~

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Mahrika

(OOC: I never mentioned a cave, but why not.)

Startled, Mahrika turned to see six round-bodied, silver-limbed spiders the size of Matoran creeping out from a small tunnel in the earth. Now he understood the dead Gafna: they had been defending their nest. Seeing one of their number injured and another killed by the larger creatures, the spiders turned their Kanohi-covered abdomens to the Rahkshi and scurried back into the burrow.

IC Caatonic:

I followed Fang, trying to figure out in my head what he wanted to talk to Exxan for. 

Short of beating his sorry behind into a messy paste, nothing came to mind.

So for now, I'd wait, let them talk. 

Funny, a few days ago, I'd been meaning to watch over a meeting between them.

Guess I got a second chance. I smiled grimly to myself.

"No... I decapitated a practice dummy with the buttstock of my crossbow, and the head flew towards you," Rail explained. "Completely unintentional."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"I find that incredibly difficult to believe," Xara replied dryly, rolling her shoulders to work some feeling back into her battered limbs. "You're saying you unintentionally sent a severed head flying straight at me?"  

OOC: I figured Kat would be a good enough friend to help search the Library. :D

IC: Fang - Library to Gym

If he had just... taken a life, Fang would want to go off somewhere alone. That could be many places for him, such as his room or somewhere away from the Academy. For Exxan, it would be the Library. He and Kat searched between every shelf in search of him, but only found a green Rahkshi staring at one who appeared to be turning into a bush. At the conclusion of their search, Fang sighed. There was one other place Exxan could be. He couldn't be eating at time like this, he was too tough for the Infirmary, and he was in no condition to be on Nynrah. That left the one place Fang did not want to be: the Gym.

He waved to Kat and walked out towards it. Moments later, Fang appeared in the doorway of the Gym, Venom in one hand, Omega's spines in the other. He watched with a scowl as Exxan brutally hacked at the practice dummies. It sickened him, almost as if he was watching Omega die over and over. But Exxan was a killer now. Not only was he willing to kill another Rahkshi, but he was on edge. Fang could not show any anger or weakness. It was harder than he had planned. Sitting alone in the Courtyard, busily working on the spines, it was easy to think he was fine. But now he was here, in the Gym, Omega's murderer right across from him. He could feel his anger welling up inside, the warmth of plasma forming in his hands, while simultaneously his knees threatened to give way under him with their shaking. He leaned over on Venom to try to get a hold of himself, trying to think of the best way to approach this. All the while, his eyes never left Exxan as he continued his practice.

Hoto jumped backwards at the first clawing sounds of the spiders. She tried telling herself she would only get in the way; she didn't even have a proper weapon, nor the experience in using it. But she knew she was just terrified. Not just of the spiders, but of coming all this way only to fail. But standing back while the others fought was a kind of failure, wasn't it? Even with that thought fixed in her mind, she couldn't bring herself to step forward. She listened to Era's chain whipping back and forth and Bullseye's bow being drawn back and released. It was calming, in a way, to have someone in between her and the danger for once.

The fight was soon over, and she could hear the clicks of the spiders as they scurried away. She wished she could just run from the danger as well, but she was better than that, wasn't she?

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold /Nynrah - Dagger Spider Cave

Bullseye began to stealthily pursue the insects into the cave, but not before retrieving his arrow from the dead bug. Stronghold looked to the rest of group gesturing as if to follow.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Exxan had settled into a rhythm now, fighting with staff and knives. Throwing, stabbing, bludgeoning, it was all the same to him. As long as it kept his opponent away from him, kept him alive, he didn't care. Fatigue slowed his movement. Palma, exhausted from failing to heal Omega, hadn't healed Exxan's own injuries. The gouges on his arm, scrapes and scratches across his torso, and the mark left by the axe near his eye... all of it was weighing him down, as if Omega's dying hands were dragging on his limbs, trying to pull him down to the dead Rahkshi's level. 

But he couldn't give in to despair, or exhaustion, or whatever the karz it was he was feeling right now. He was a killer, an outcast. Sooner or later, Tridax or Suvok would come to punish him: he was living on borrowed time. but during that time, he knew someone would come for him. Vengeful friends of Omega, come to deliver their own twisted form of justice, or cocksure noobs or thought they could prove themselves better than him. 

He had to be ready for them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Dagger Spider Hunt)

Era cracked her whip near the cave entrance, frightening the spiders and ruining all attempts at stealth. "Where are you idiots going?" she snapped, her voice echoing. Zivon chittered nervously on her shoulder. "They're just defending their nest, and you've already pointlessly murdered one of them. Leave the poor things be." 

IC Mahrika

"Yeah, I'm with Era this time. I say we find a better way to get at the spiders than crawling into their home territory on our hands and knees. If we want to hunt them at all."

IC: Bullseye/Nynrah - Dagger Spider Cave

He walks back, after hearing Era. After Mahrika spoke, he nodded in agreement with what Mahrika said. "Okay."

To Vlad he said, "Did the Matoran say anything else about what to do with the Dagger Spiders?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat:

I came in behind Fang. There was Exxan, still as battered as when I'd seen him before. I watched as he rhythmically, almost mindlessly trained. He looked.... practically dead. 

I ouldn't pity him, or forgive him, but like this.... it was hard to be angry. Omega's death had clearly affected him just as much as us.

I looked at Fang, who was making a habit of leaning on that sword of his. I gently put a hand on his shoulder.

"Need me to get his attention...?" I asked, no trace of animosity in my voice.

OOC She'd gladly have helped :)

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Rail said, wondering how many times he would have to repeat it before she would accept it as the truth. "Judging by the way you fight, anyone who tried to start something with you would either have to be really good... or have a death wish."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Squid

Squid arrived back at school. He had taken a nice, long leisurely float over the sea. He walked into the dorm area and back to his own. With the recent addition of his shield, he felt he needed to start helping himself more often. Sure, being a friendly, helpful, altruistic Rahkshi makes people like you lots, but he wanted to treat himself. Maybe he'd make some more furniture, or custom decorations. The lowly bed, cupboard and dim lightstone were a bit old to him. He wanted to paint his walls with a blue undersea motif, maybe a silver squid or two. He might make a place to hang his sword and shield, and some silver curtains. He still had that metal broom handle somewhere in his room, he could stick the lightstone on that to make a lamp. Squid put his hands on his hips and smiled as he thought of how he'd make his tiny room his own personal world.

OOC: Does anyone know where to get paint? Also: painters wanted. Squid'll be putting up signs soon.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: Kat just picked up some from the Cauldron.

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang continued to watch Exxan, almost as if he hadn't heard. But after a moment's thought, he leaned Venom against the wall to put his hand on hers. The fresh paint was still a little rubbery...

He gently lifted her hand and held it by his side as he finally looked at her. "No," he replied. "I need to do this." But as an afterthought, he added "Please... stay close."

He dropped her hand and strode into the Gym, trying to stand at his full height despite the pain. Each measured step still had a hint of a limp in it. Though he had been trying to take everything a little slower and not rush into battle, this felt exactly like flying up into Dodge's lightblaster. All the confusion, the realization he still had no idea what to do, but that urgent need to get it done still driving him forward.

He stopped just outside Exxan's circle of practice dummies, hoping to not get mistaken for one. While he waited to catch Exxan's attention, he tried to turn his gaze away from the broken, blank faces of the dummies and Exxan. The words never seemed to come when he needed them most.

IC Kat: I nodded, feeling oddly warmer when he'd grabbed my hand.

I loped easliy beside him, hands loosely at my sides. If not for the fact that I was a Rahkshi, I might not have looked a threat. Maybe.

Luckily for me, My weapons were always close at hand, if need be. I made a mental note that I no longer had my staff. 

Exxan was there. I pushed my feelings down for the time being.

and waited.

At the sight of the Dagger Spiders, Vlad threw the dagger into their midst. It knocked one on the head and the spider crumpled, and Vlad threw his arms into the air to celebrate. Of course, the dagger had the ability to return to him when thrown, and smacked him in the head upon doing do. He staggered backwards and fumbled not to drop it, finally recovering with some semblance of dignity.

"Vell," he said to Bullseye, "he said that he vanted me to 'beat zer #####' out of a few of them as payment for this," he held up his weapon. "I intend to oblige him to zer best of my ability, for I am a Rahkshi of honor."

"Or stupid," she added to Rail's list of suggestions, "cocky, eager to prove themselves. I get that a lot." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Dagger Spider Hunt) 

"...If we want to hunt them at all." 

"I don't." Era said firmly, reaching up a hand to scratch Zivon's chin. "I like animals." She still had her whip in her other hand, and brandished it towards Vlad. "Now stop hurting them, or I'll hurt you." 

IC: Exxan - Gym

Exxan spun, his staff scything outwards and ripping a dummy's head from its shoulders, shattered the cracked stone. Behind it, he saw a face he knew all to well. For a moment, he thought he'd finally lost it, that the face was all in his mind. But no, it was Fang, the real Fang, and beside him, Kat. Those two make a great couple, the random thought slunk into his mind. He shoved it aside and focused on the two of them as the dummies around him melted away, back into the floor. He tossed his staff to the side; he wouldn't be needing it for this.

He knew that Fang wasn't stupid. He new better to pick a fight with someone like him, not at a time like this, when he had nothing left to lose. 

"Fang..." he said tonelessly, "...I didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon."

IC: Anubissium

Anubissium reholstered her now-discharged capacitor gun and began to trickle-charge it as she focused on the task at hand. "I think we just did '"beat zer #####" out of them', dude. Did you see the way they were scurrying back into the cave? I'm with Era, we don't need to hurt them any more."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")