Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Don't blunt bolts still pierce targets though? Their tips are still metal, and archery targets tend to be made out of a softer substance so you can tell where your shot hit.

IC: Rail - Gym

Turns out, Rail was just ignoring her.

He turned to face her as her swords swung towards him, cloaked in electricity; a typical and rather novice move for a Rahkshi of Chain Lightning.

She would've had better luck catching him in that trap if she had waited for him to block before using her powers on her weapons.

Since she didn't, and he would have only been hit with the electricity if her blades made contact with his armor, he did the sensible thing and rolled to her side to avoid the blows altogether, returning to his feet and aiming his weapon directly at her eye with only one arm. He knew that these specific bolts weren't designed to kill (since the school looked down on those who killed their classmates), but he bet that they still hurt when shot into someone's occular cavity.

Probably a lot.

He let her judge the distance between her face and the projectile for a moment, staring her down as he did so before uttering two very simple words.

"Your move."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Not bad," Xara admitted, eyeing the weapon pointed at her face. "My move, you say?" she sheathed her swords across her back and drew one of The Talons. "What a gentlemanly thing to do." The knife in her hands became five, and with a flick of her wrist, four of them flew through the air towards Rail, aimed at his chest. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Squid

Upon hearing the Rahkshi language, the small figure staggered back towards the wall and grabbed a long pole-arm, before approaching Squid menacingly.

Squid put his hands up.

"Please! I come in peace, and I want your help."

The Matoran inched forward a little more, than swung the pole arm.

Squid ducked and put his hands over his head.

But the Matoran wasn't aiming for Squid's head, or Squid at all. The end of the weapon got snagged on a cloth and revealed a small pile of lightstones.

Squid blinked his eyes as he tryed to adjust to the light. 

"Is that a yes?"

The Matoran put down the weapon with a clatter.

"You seem a lot more well mannered that most Rahkshi. I was half expecting you to start smashing my things in search of Naming Day relics. What do you want?

Squid knelt down and explained his situation- his position as a diplomat, the pyromaniac Rahkshi, his weaker than average body. 

"I would like a fireproof shield. Something that can withstand a flamethrower and still be small enough for me to carry. Do you have something like that?"

The Matoran rummaged around.

"Yeah, I've got a bunch of shields. All fireproof. Do you want special functions or anything?"

"No. No special functions. Just a plain old shield that can protect me from fire," Squid answered.

"Hmmm.. How about this?" He said, and the Matoran procured a round shield, as big as himself. It would be good sized for anything from Matoran to Xian, depending on how they used it.

Squid smiled

"It's perfect! May I please have it?"

The Matoran looked Squid in the eye.

"Normally I wouldn't let someone have one of my things without paying. But seeing as I'd like to have peaceful relations with you guys, I don't want to risk anything bad. Also, I heard some other Matoran talk about a short silver Rahkshi that was, surprisingly, kind to them as he took down their decorations."

Squid shuffled his feet.

"That was me, sorry."

"No no, it's okay. And you can have the shield. I don't want any more customers like you though, so keep it a secret from everyone." 

He offered the shield out to Squid.

Squid's eyes widened and he attached it to his left arm.

"Thank you! I could hug you right now!"

The Matoran backed up. 

"No thanks. Could you be, um, going, please?"

Squid stood up and made sure he had all of his things. 

"See ya!" He left the building, and as soon as he was outside, he did a little victory dance.

OOC: The shield is Ultron approved.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Rail, sensing that there was something off in the tone of her voice, only stuck around long enough to fire the bolt towards her face before throwing himself onto the floor and sliding away in an attempt to evade her attack. The move had mixed results, however, as two of the knives pierced his shoulder armor, causing him to snarl in pain as he quickly reloaded and fired another shot aimed at her throwing arm. He knew that getting in close was suicide if she saw the move coming, and it was best not to make any armor for it would only serve to hamper his mobility.

If he wanted to win this fight, he would need to keep a cooler head than his opponent as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Xara bobbed to the side, the bolt scraping a thin scratch across her faceplate. She saw two of her knives hit him in the shoulder, then his crossbow firing once more, this time aimed at her arm. The bolt raked a bloody gouge across her upper arm, but she didn't let it faze her. Pain was a blessing. If she could feel pain, it meant that she was still alive. She teleported the knives she'd thrown back into her hand, and flicked one of them into her other hand. Teleporting the knives around once more, she held two in each hand and flung them at him. 

Surely he would have figured it out already: she fought with two swords; of course she knew how to throw with both hands. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rail rolled out of the way, letting the knives hit the floor as he returned to his feet and reloaded his weapon. He knew that he didn't have the advantage of a weapon that returned to him after it had been thrown, but he still had his quick wit, and that would have to do. He ran towards the training dummy that still housed the knife he had put into its neck, taking cover behind it before ripping out the weapon and kicking it towards his opponent as a distraction. As it was sailing through the air, he leveled the crossbow at her thigh, taking a moment to see how she would react before firing once again, hoping to impare her mobility.

He knew that he would have to come up with a new strategy soon, hopefully before he emptied his quiver.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Xara knew a distraction when she saw one. She watched him raise his crossbow once more, take aim at her thigh, and fire. She stepped sideways, still a moment too slow. The Lerahk poison in her system from that earlier fight was slowing her down. The bolt grazed her leg, and she cursed, stumbling as fluid seeped from the wound.

She summoned all of the knives back into one hand using another of the Talons swiped from her belt, and flung three of them, aiming for his weapon and the arm that held it. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Vlad / Nynrah

"Vhat do you vant?" sighed Vlad.

"Well," said the merchant, "as of late, Dagger Spiders have been becoming pests around here. We've got traps set up here in the village, but (don't tell anyone I said this) sometimes it's just better to have someone go and beat the ###### out of a bunch of them. They're down by the beach. Think you could take care of a few of them?"

"I could," replied Vlad, "but how vill you know that I have?"

"Come on, Vlad. You don't think I don't trust you? We're old friends! I'm certain that if you promise me to do something, you'll sure as Karzahni try. Do we have a deal? The dagger in exchange for the lives of a couple of Dagger Spiders?" He held out his hand for Vlad to shake.

Vlad thought about this. Surely he could take care of a few Rahi, right? It was a cheap price to pay for the weapon.

"Alright, ve have a deal," declared Vlad, shaking the Matoran's hand.

"Good to do buisness with you, old friend," said the merchant. "If you ever need anything else, you can come to me. I'll make you a great deal." Vlad agreed and walked out the door, bringing with him the double dagger, then took flight and headed for the beach, Ivan as always following close behind.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Barsalfamagapliph leave for a night and three pages blow by! goodness gracious...

IC Vaalku

Another Rahk came in and had a "friendly" discussion with Exxan. Vaalku came over to Exxan and said "All right then. I'll speak it to your face. You're a sick and loathsome demented killer, incapable of the slightest intelligence whatsoever. They'll be no necessary trial. You are guilty of all charges."

Before he let Exxan comment on this unfair trial, Vaalku continued. "And it doesn't matter your side of the story. For I will make your name a horrible word, a disgust and a hatred of all who hear it. And one more thing..." He growled, his speech coming out in bursts of sparks. "Come near me again or anyone else and we will tear you apart."

IC Kat: I flew into the courtyard, surprised to see Fang was still there, working on the remains f my staff.

I landed near him, stumbling slightly from the change in speed.

"Hey! I got the paint," I said, holding up the bucket. The paint I'd applied earlier had finally dried.

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang awoke at the sound of Kat's landing, the completed spines lying all around him. Apparently he had dozed off while finishing up the last one, which was dangerous, but he could hardly blame himself. He looked up with a yawn to see... Kat, but something looked different about her. He hadn't ever noticed her paint fading, but it looked like she had given herself a new coat. The new, vibrant colors were beautiful.

"You... you look good," he stammered before shyly looking back down to the spine. He reached out and grabbed the paint to put next to him. At the sight of its gold color, the day's events came rushing back, and Fang sighed. He couldn't sit out in the courtyard forever. "I... I finished the spines. If we just... get them painted, we can put them on and... send Omega on his way."

OOC:

OOC: I was following Torch l, Sil. Just saying if you didn't see the post.

@PheonixFireBlaze: I know, but I assumed Torch didn't see him...also, Torch, as I stated quite a few times, did lots of evasive maneuvers to shake off any chasers he had, while Pyre managed to keep track of him all the way to the village, only to decide he wasn't interested after all that? :P

OOC: Toxin suggested the dorm to Abyssium. Also, the more torch runs, the harder on him Abyssium will eventually be. Food for thought.

@Avmatoran: Yes I know, but that doesn't change the fact that the dorm was locked. Abyssium couldn't get in.

He couldn't immediately decide that Torch wasn't in there, and go straight to Nynrah (I don't really know why they would think he was there anyway, but that's beside the point) which means that your Abyssium posts after that and @Arctic's Toxin posts after that don't really make sense, because you never said anything about them going to the locked dorm.

It's a bit too late to change now, but it's just kinda annoying how you ignored it, meaning that an entire thing that should have happened was missed out, which in turn kinda ruins the continuity...

Anyway

Good to see you here Timageness, btw :D

IC: (Torch/Near Spirit-on-the-Rock, Nynrah)

With any pursuers thoroughly confused, Torch proceeded to hide half the lighters in a dripping wet cave some way beneath the surface of the isle's red-rock landscape. They would need to be dried when they were used again, but it was a small sacrifice for using such an obscure and hidden place. 

With his trusty weapon slung around his back, Torch climbed lichen-encrusted, grey-green and slippery rocks that had never seen the light of day, up into said light. He squinted as his fiery orange-red eyes adjusted to the sudden change in his surroundings. 

Next he would hide the flamethrower, as much as it pained him.

Trudging across the land surrounding the village, the rahk kept hidden as best he could.

IC: (Wraith/Refectory)

Wraith chewed the cake thoughtfully, shredding it with her hundreds of needle-thin and razor-sharp fangs as she pondered her next move, or pondered something, at least. It was a little hard to tell what she was thinking.

IC: (Snake/Gym)

it

was

true

no?

Anger?

Sad?

Empty.

Why?

you

hated

him

I don't know.

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

Fang picked out a brush without daring to look up.

What's wrong with me? It's just Kat.

He tried to focus on painting the spine still in his lap, but Kat's new paint made him curious. He tried to subtly reach up and rub his hand along his back. When he looked back at his hand, it was covered in little flakes of white paint. The Ghosts had blown most of his carefully-applied white paint off his back, and now only a few peeling patches remained of the designs he had done himself. The metal was pitted and scarred by the explosive Rhotuka, and he could imagine the patchwork of colors it probably looked like by now. Normally, he wouldn't have cared. He never cared about his blackened faceplate after all. But there was something about it that made him feel... self-conscious. Perhaps it was Kat sitting next to him with her new paint.

He shook his head to try to focus back on the painting. He was probably just nervous about... the funeral. The Matoran had several friends speak, and he couldn't help but imagine he would need to offer a few words. In front of everyone. Including Kat.

The brush slipped and he tried to rub the gold paint off his hand, grateful for the distraction.

IC: Melody-Refactory

Melody had been searching all over for the pyromaniac, she was getting realy hungry.  Than she got an idea.  "Pyromaniac's have to eat, right?" she thought out loud.  Melody hurried over to the Refactory, grabbed a tray of slop, and sat down in a secluded corner to wait.

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge was getting a little bored of target practice, but he needed more if he was going to impress anyone at the talent show.  He had about plateaued now and improvements were coming more slowly.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: 

Just imagine he broke down the door. It's self-repairing, nobody will ever know.

Also, I thought they were in the forest. The trap, and all.

IC: Abyssium

"Yeah, he escaped. Toxin and I are searching for him. I figure if we don't find him soon, we'll stop actively searching, let him come out of the woodwork, get him then. Anyways, what are you guys up to?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Vlad / Nynrah Beach

Vlad landed on the beach and began searching for signs of Dagger Spiders. He didn't actually know what they were, but he figured he'd probably know one when he saw it. The merchant had been right, of course - at this point, he could just take the dagger (he really needed to name it) and return to Corpus Rahkshi, but he was too honest for that.

Finding a lack of evidence of arachnid Rahi on the beach, he entered the forest in search of his prey. After they passed a particularly peculiarly shaped tree for at least the third time, Ivan squeaked accusingly at him. There was little doubt that he was accusing Vlad of being lost.

"Vhy vould you say I'm lost?" he replied. "I've been... strategically doublink back. Dagger spiders are known to be deviously... reqvuierink of doublink back." he finished lamely, and with no clue what he was talking about. With another angry squeak Ivan articulated that he was rather dissapointed.

"Fine then. You lead, oh mighty Ice Bat," said Vlad sarcastically. Ivan shot off like a rocket to Vlad's left.

"I did not, intend you to really do it!" shouted Vlad as he dashed through the forest, slowed by branches catching on the Cloak of Umbra. At last the Ice Bat stopped, and Vlad found himself stumbling into, not a Dagger Spider, but a group of Rahkshi consisting of a Rahkshi of Dodge, of Sonics, of Limited Invulnerability, and of Accuracy, and maybe miscellaneous others out of sight.

"Um... Good evenink!?" he said sheeplishly. Ivan gave off the bat equivalent of a chuckle.

OOC: That's the Visorak-hunting party. This should be interesting :popcorn:.

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

Hoto turned at the sound of what had to be hundreds of Visorak charging towards them. Or one sadly inept Rahkshi. Surely anything threatening would be a little quieter?

She whipped out her staff as the sound drew nearer, not entirely sure what she could do with it. As the Rahkshi burst through onto the shore, she swung her staff where a Visorak's head would be. Which was close to his shins. The Rahkshi spoke, but it was too late to stop.

"Don't do that!" She shouted in her defense. "Don't you know we're hunting dangerous creatures!?"

OOC: This is the best I can do on a tablet.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Place where Omega's body is cuz now I'm confused.

Punch left Exxan to his own problem and went to Fang and Kat.

"Is there anyway I can help with the funeral?"

IC: Bullseye/Nynrah

He looked at the newcomer, who he did know.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Omega's body is in the Infirmary as far as I know.

IC: Vlad / Nynrah

"Ouch!" cried Vlad, clutching his shin. "So am I... or at least, I vas tryink to. Unfortunately Ivan here," he gestured to the snickering Ice Bat, "led me astray." Ivan squeaked indignantly.

"I am Vlad. I vas sent here by a Matoran merchant to kill several Dagger Spiders as payment for a veapon," he said. "I presume you as vell are huntink for these Rahi? If so, may I join you in your qvuest?"

Hoto put away her staff. No threats here. She looked up curiously at the Ice Bat, Ivan. Bats used echolocation too, didn't they?

She tried to focus back on the new arrival. He didn't seem familiar; she surely would have remembered that accent and that cape. He'd been stomping all around the jungle like an enraged Vako (and she knew what that sounded like), but honestly, at this rate, he couldn't hurt their progress. Still, he thought they were looking for Dagger Spiders, and Mahrika had been oh so secretive about their mission earlier, so she waited to see if he would contradict this "Vlad."

Fang didn't recognize the Rahkshi that approached him, but friends of Omega seemed to be coming from everywhere at news of his... death. At least it gave him something else to think about.

"We... haven't really had anything planned. What can you contribute?"

IC: Root - Dorms to Library

With Revenge off to train for the final confrontation, Root set off to deliver the proclamation. He was cautious about approaching the devious Deadeye once more, but perhaps this duel can end all enmity between them and Root can return to his noble quest for Torch.

But as he walked back into the Library, only torn vines and fallen books lay where his nemesis had been incapacitated. Root shrugged. There was no use in trying to find the Rahkshi, so Root would wait in his usual spot, reading of his heroes of old. He picked out a book and climbed the shelf back to the vine-laden shelf he had grown to call home.

OOC: Root open to interaction.

Edited by Click

OOC: Barsalfamagapliph leave for a night and three pages blow by! goodness gracious...

IC Vaalku

Another Rahk came in and had a "friendly" discussion with Exxan. Vaalku came over to Exxan and said "All right then. I'll speak it to your face. You're a sick and loathsome demented killer, incapable of the slightest intelligence whatsoever. They'll be no necessary trial. You are guilty of all charges."

Before he let Exxan comment on this unfair trial, Vaalku continued. "And it doesn't matter your side of the story. For I will make your name a horrible word, a disgust and a hatred of all who hear it. And one more thing..." He growled, his speech coming out in bursts of sparks. "Come near me again or anyone else and we will tear you apart."

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

Exxan stared at Vaalku for a few moments, then burst out laughing. "I'm sorry," he wheezed, "but we barely know each other. Where is all of this coming from? What gives you the right to judge me if you haven't even bothered to learn the truth? How can I be guilty of all charges when no charges have even been made yet?" He had no time of patience for Vaalku. The guy was clearly an idiot, and he had some serious entitlement issues. Exxan had once wasted an entire day waiting to talk to him once, and then he'd run out in the middle of a conversation. He was a fool; someone that nobody would ever take seriously. 

Exxan sat up off the bed and got to his feet, looking the idiot right in the face. "How exactly do you plan to make my name a horrible word? I have friends, allies, influence." he recalled Caoutchouc's actions after the fight, "Even my enemies came to my aid today. But you? You're a nobody. No one listens to you. Half the students here don't even know who you are. And I have the right to go to anyone I like. If people can come to me, I can go to them. That's just the way reality works." 

He folded his arms across his chest, regarding Vaalku with acid-green eyes, "Now stop making threats you can't possibly carry out and get out of here before you make an even bigger fool of yourself."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: Ok, fine :) Also...trap? Now it's my turn to have missed something :P Did you set a trap in the woods for Torch or something, cos if you did I missed that post.

As for the landscape, if I remember correctly, Ultron described it as mostly rocky, but I imagine there would be small forests here and there. Also, I imagine most of the rocks are reddish, since it is home to Fe-Matoran, so there's probably high iron content in the ground.

IC: (Torch/Near Spirit-on-the-Rock, east Nynrah)

After an arduous trek across the burnt-orange stonescape, Torch reached another small area of dense dark-green woodland.

The forest whirred and chirped with a different kind of life than that seen on the rugged, rock-strewn plains, cool and calm despite their fiery colour. Here, the air was humid and hot, buzzing with insects, surfaces sticky with sap and slime.

Leaves were streaked with bright reds and purples, practically popping from their murky emerald canvases. 

Under a certain tree, towering with it's age and creaking in the wind, it's skyscraper trunk the colour of coal and mud, it's leaves radiant in the midday suns, there was a hollow beneath roots like grotesque tentacles. If you ducked down and squeezed through the hole (easier said than done for a rahk), you would find yourself in an earthy tunnel that led down a few metres into a small crystal-encrusted cave not far below the surface. 

Torch suspected that it had been created artificially, it's walls hewn from the ore-ridden rock of Nynrah, and it was ideal for his purpose.

Kathok

IC Mahrika

Nyrah Beach, Visorak Hunt

Mahrika looked over the Rahkshi who had run out of the wilderness. He was a hideous sight, with shiny white-and-gold armor and a sparkling cape. He claimed to be after "dagger spiders," whatever those were. Could it be a local name for Visorak? Did the Matoran simply send him on a wild Gukko chase for a nonexistent Rahi? Or could he perhaps have learned of the Visorak independently, and chosen "dagger spider" as an alibi for his true target?

"Nice to meet you, Vlad. I'm Mahrika, and as my friend has mentioned, we are on a hunt of our own." He recalled the name of a spider creature from a faraway land. "We're looking for Fenrakks ourselves, but if we come across any dagger spiders I'm sure we could give you some help."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC; Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt)

"Let's stop wasting time and get on with this." Era suggested, "Just watch out for any more of those poacher's traps." 

Fang nodded as he picked up another spine. "Yes, I know Bullseye. I appreciate your sympathies."

That was something else he had to decide. Word was going around about a ceremony for Omega, and as those probably closest to him, it fell to Fang and Kat to arrange that. It seemed they would have all the help they would need.

So, Fenrakk it was then. For whatever reason, Mahrika wasn't telling Vlad what they were doing, even though he'd been so concerned about their safety before. What was he trying to do?

"Agreed. Come on then, Vlad, we've got hunting to do."

Hoto took off once more down the shore, trying to pick out any mounds that might hide a trap. Sure, Mahrika could stand the pain, but it didn't mean she wanted to end up in one.

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt) 

Era walked beside Hoto, her senses on high alert, echolocation allowing her to maintain an accurate image of her immediate surroundings. She didn't bother looking out for more of the poacher's traps. If Mahrika, with eyes, hadn't been able to see them, then she definitely wouldn't. "How much further to the spot where you saw the spiders?" she called over her shoulder at Mahrika.  

IC Kat:

Despite his care, I noticed Fang looking at me, and the way he felt the scarred and battle worn paint on his own chassis.

I snorted when he dropped the paintbrush, and quickly tried rubbing off the paint.

I didn't know the other Rahkshi that offered to help, but was glad for it. Two people could hardly set up a whole funeral.

I had finished three of the spines, the gold paint shining brightly in the light of the stars, a warm, bright spark in the cold of the night.

I held one up, asking Fang, "hows it look?"

Vlad was being a little quieter, but Hoto could still pick up his bat's screeching following her. It sounded like Era was also coming along. Hoto grinned as she started going just a little faster. Hopefully they could outdistance Mahrika, find whatever they were going to find, and get this over with before anyone noticed they were here. She kept catching glimpses of something in the forest, but in turning back, only could pick out trees and bushes. It was beginning to put her on edge. This whole mission was crazy and pointless, so why was she so nervous about it?

Fang hesitantly glanced at the offered spine. "Good. You... it looks good. I guess... you're a bit faster than me."

He looked down to the spine in his hand. He hadn't even noticed his hands were shaking, and the paint was uneven. He tried to rub off the worst of the bubbles and just focus on filling in the gaps.

Karz, he was still panicking.

IC: Chekquars (Outside the Academy)

After they've all finished up, the Darkness Rahkshi takes the messy container back and stows it within his cloak, noting to himself to clean it later. Turning to Tube, he smirks and speaks.

"Sadly, dear minion, I have not more cake. It is a rare and valuable commodity, and as such this is the only I have ever had. However, it has given me an idea.."

His smirk becomes an evil grin, and he leans closer.

"Extra money and favors are resources that one can never have too much of, and as such for bigger and better schemes we will need to procure those resources. And it seems there is a simple way to get that."

Chekquars cackles once, before his grin grows to a full-blown, maniacal, devious, evil smile.

"What better way to make money than by appealing to others' stomachs? It's not like the Refectory is any serious competition. If we start a business that can give Rahkshi food like this cake, then we will get money and favors aplenty. Any questions, or shall we be off to plan and figure out just how to establish our company?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Yeah, I figured I'd give it a try.

Rail hissed in pain as he continued moving, two of the knives grazing his upper-forearm as he grasped the weapon with his other arm and continued to weave between the targets. It was time to switch it up a bit.

Drawing his opponent's attention elsewhere seemed to have done the trick, but he had to give credit where credit was due; this particular Rahkshi probably had more skill in her little finger than any of the others he had fought had in their entire bodies, so it was unlikely that the same exact distraction would work twice. Instead, he imagined the need for another target right in front of her, hopefully blinding her long enough for him to switch to flight mode and ram her into the wall behind her.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Xara had to admit it, this guy was creative. She'd never fought someone who'd tried using the gym agaisnt her. So surprised was she by the sudden appearance of the silhouette in front of her that she didn't see his real attack until too late. He ploughed into her, slamming her into the wall. She felt the impact rattle through her carapace, but nothing important seemed broken. She lashed out with both feet, kicking off the wall and landing a few bio away, sheathing her knives and drawing her swords instead. No more messing around.  

This guy had tried using the gym agaisnt her. Impressive tactic, but now it was time to return the favour. She visited the gym every day, it was her friend, and it knew exactly what she wanted. A waist-height barrier sprung up around the area they were fighting in, before swiftly filling with water. "Have a nice swim," she hissed, tapping the water's surface lightly with her swords, sending jolts of electricity into it.