Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC; Exxan - Infirmary.

"I had every right," Exxan spat, "It was him or me. Either I killed him then, or let him live to try to kill me again someday." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Pyre

Pyre got bored of following Torch and returned. He heard the gossip from the other Rahkshi about what had happened and went to the infirmary.

"Exxan, when I met you I thought you had some kind of anger issues. Killing another Rahkshi. . . . Hm. I guess it is survival of the fittest. But I can't help but think why you killed him."

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Burst

"You don't know Omega very well, do you? Well, neither did I, but even I know that if he was involved, violence truly was the only solution."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"I gave him a choice before I killed him." Exxan said, voice shaking, "I told him, if he promised to never challenge me again, to leave me alone, I'd let him keep his miserable life. He refused. He told me to kill him. He didn't give a choice." He could remember it vividly; an image that would never leave him. "Lying there with both legs and one arm broken, and he was still threatening me. He was relentless. Too proud, or too stupid, to give up, even when he was beaten. I had to kill him."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium and Toxin arrived at the hidden cave known as the Cauldron. Drawing their weapons, they walked in, calling out, "Hello? Anyone in here?"

OOC:
Is anyone in the Cauldron right now? 

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC Poly:

~that's why he killed the other?~

Uproarious laughter sounded in my head.

~level three or no, what a weak reason. practically a mercy killing!~

"Whatever. I'm leaving. Health to you, Tiger striped Exxan, and you, Warrior Xara."

I left the idiots to their bickering.

OoC: open for interaction.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Infirmary

Counterpunch had often talked with other (NPC) students and learned that Omega and Exxan were often at each other's throats. Omega apparently just wanted respect from Exxan. Punch decided to see how Exxan would react.

"I heard that Omega just wanted your respect at one point. Perhaps he couldn't get it with words, and decided to get your respect by getting to your level," he said to that effect.

IC: Toxin/Cauldron

"Hmm..."

He looked around. There was no traces of life in the cauldron.

"I don't know if anyone was here. We could try asking the villagers, but they are probably ######. I heard something about poison... Let's go back and wait at the Causeway, he has to return."

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold/Nynrah

Stronghold had gotten the idea and began searching through where Bullseye had suggested. Bullseye found another trap in a bush. He looked to everyone else.

"You guys okay there?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"He asked Omega to stop trying to kill him, not to give up all of his pride. Let's be honest here, one of them was gonna end up a corpse anyway, it just happened to be Omega."

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Abyssium

"Good idea. I'll go do a flyover of the island real quick, you go and guard the Causeway. Got it?" Abyssium asked as he folded into flight mode and hovered for a second.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang's face glowed in the light of his plasma as the Courtyard dimmed. He had quickly broken the staff into segments and was slowly shaping each one into a Rahkshi spine. Once, metallurgy had been a sanctuary from the the chaos that inevitably surrounded him. Now, it was only something to keep his hands busy while his mind ran. He'd already cursed himself for not being there. He'd cursed his weakness, and the Matoran that had attacked him. He'd cursed Omega for going after Exxan alone. But as he turned his fury towards Exxan, he found he couldn't. Yes, Exxan had done something unforgivable and permanent. The first student in the school killed, his life ended by another. And it had to be Omega. But could he... would he have done differently?

No, never! was his first reply to his own question. He had his fill of death and did not want to see any more, especially by his own hand. But he could nearly see himself, standing over a helpless Exxan, begging him to just leave him alone, and Exxan's refusal. Cooler minds would dismiss it. They would find a new solution, some way to solve everything without the shedding of blood. But that didn't change the image of his fury, Venom raising and falling down, the lifeless body dropping with it. He was not a 'cooler mind.' Of course, he would regret it and try to find the impossible remedy. But that would never remove the blood on his hands. And that was why, out of all those affected, himself included, Exxan was the one most in need of sympathy and the least likely to get it.

At the realization, he snapped into reality once more. In his cooling hands was not a Rahkshi spine, but a Rahkshi fang. It was short and blunt, charred black by his heat. Fang smiled as he completed it with a small hole. His necklace came off and received the new addition. The black fang hung next to the broken red around his neck, a new permanent reminder. With the deed done, he picked up another piece of the staff and continued to shape it.

OOC: Fang open to interaction.

• Upvote 1

OOC: I'm pretty sure no one has said anywhere IC that Omega wanted Exxan's respect. Not sure where you're pulling that info from.

IC: Xara/Exxan - Infirmary.

"Thanks for the help, Poly." Xara said gratefully, as the other Rahkshi left.

"You understand," Exxan said to Burst, "I'm glad someone does." 

IC: Pyre

"Well I'm glad its not me. Have a nice day. I shall take my leave. Perhaps if I knew more I would understand why you killed him."

Before he left he told Melody:

"I saw Torch heading to Nynrah. I got tired of following him and left though. Saw him pick up some matches though."

Pyre left and went to the gym. He wanted to fight.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Rider

Rider was shaking uncontrollably with rage. "How can you be so morbid? HOW IN THE LIVING KARZ CAN YOU BE SO MORBID?! Omega was a fellow rahkshi! And and some of you said he deserves it?!! We're supposed to be a team, us rahkshi. But ohnono it's ok to kill now. Will you ever just give him your respect for once? Even in death you continue to talk about him. I'm done here. Done. All of you need to go and pay respects to him. He was a brother and an ally. Disgusting. ALL OF YOU!"

• Upvote 1

"Well, if someone was repeatedly trying to kill me, and I finally had defeated them, and they refused a chance at life, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them, either. You know, why did Omega want to kill you in the first place? I remember he was a part of that angry mob a little while ago. Granted, so was I, but that was because I had just spent half an hour with my hands trapped in a wall, and wasn't exactly in my best state of mind..."

OOC: It was like 50-ish pages, more or less. Exxan said something about Omega not deserving his respect. Perhaps I imagined it. But Exxan did treat Omega like trash.

...Come to think of it, a nerd just killed a jock. If Omega could be considered one.

IC: Toxin/Cauldron ---> Causeway

"Be careful, don't get spotted by the Matoran."

He immediately left for the Causeway. Once he got there, he began to watch carefully.

IC: Vlad / Nynrah

The Matoran returned shortly with a golden double dagger, although in his hands it looked more like a shield. He handed it to Vlad, who began to inspect it.

"It's Grade A Protodermis, all the way from the finest refineries of Xia. Balanced like a Visorak on a web, light but durable. And if you throw it, it'll return to you! That is one nifty trick, my friend."

Vlad was not impressed. He continued to inspect the weapon, his fingers finding an imperfection in the handle. "I don't see vhy this reminded you of me - "

"Don't press - " shouted the Matoran, quickly shutting his eyes, but it was too late - Vlad's curious fingers had found not an imperfection, but a trigger, and when he pressed it, the blade lit up in a burst of bright light. Despite his tolerance for light, Vlad found himself blinded for a few seconds, even after he deactivated it.

"That's why it reminded me of you." said the Ghost. "It gives off bursts of bright light, blinding to anyone with their eyes open about a bio around it, as you figured out. You can lock it on, as well, so that when you throw it at someone, they can't block it without being blinded, or they have to block it with their eyes closed." He smiled broadly. "Really great craftsmanship. I've only got one in right now, so if you want it, you'd best take it before it's gone. I've got plenty of other customers."

"I think I vill take it," said Vlad, still rapidly blinking away the spots on his vision. "Thank you."

"Great!" said the merchant. "I'm happy I could help an old friend out." As Vlad turned to leave, he continued, "Wait, though. You forgot something." Vlad stopped and turned back around, knowing what was coming from prior experience.

"There's the trivial matter of my fee," said the Matoran, with all the charm of a used Ussal salesman. Behind Vlad, Ivan rolled his eyes.

OOC: Don't worry, I got it approved first.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Clockwork:

Clockwork arrived at the Cauldron. Seeign a couple Rahks, he walked past them and began "appropriating" scrap.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Jealousy?" Exxan suggested. "I was Phogen's 'pet project', I leveled up at the same time Phogen did. Maybe he felt threatened, thought I was trying to take the place he didn't even have. I don't know. I don't care. It's over. I can't change the past."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Kat: The flight seemed longer than it actually was. Fang would later tell me I'd only been gone a couple hours, but it seemed to take eons.

There was a lot on my mind.

Fang. Exxan. Omega. Karz, even Wraith crossed my mind.

And there I was, a wannabe leader floating among the rubble they all left behind. More students were leveling up every day.

It was strangely envious.

But I kept the words I'd told Exxan in mind.

It was also a responsibility.

OoC Kat is open for interaction.

IC: Flash

Flash saw Melody and two other's leave the infirmary, going in different directions but brushed it off. Taking a deep breath, she entered through the doors and instantly say him body. From a distant, he looked fine but after moving closer she say his lifeless kraata. "So... it's all true huh?" she asked no-one in particular.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Silencer - Dorms.

Silencer landed and ran to his dorm, carrying the two weapons, covered in a tarp, in his hands. He shouldered open the door and rushed inside, putting the two modified Zamor launchers down before locking the door behind. They were perfect; he'd made certain the Matoran had followed his instructions to the letter. 

He picked one up and activated the firing mechanism, causing the net to spring forth and clatter agaisnt the wall on the other side of the room. He would need to test the range of them at some point, but not now. Not yet. 

OOC: These net guns were GM approved; I'll be adding a full description to The Twins' profile soon. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Rail - The Gym

Today had started out as a normal day for Rail; he woke up, grabbed some tasteless slop from the cafeteria, and had immediately set off for the gym in order to continue bettering himself in the ways of combat. A weapon such as himself had to be in the best condition it could afford to be in, after all, and today was no exception. He decided that today would be best spent maintaining his accuracy with his crossbow, and, after a long walk, finally arrived at his destination.

The crowd that greeted him was large enough for him to raise an eyebrow.

Apparently one of his fellow students, a Rahkshi of Vacuum going by the name of Exxan, slew another Rahkshi of Magnetism named Omega. Some were saying that he did it out of anger and hate; others were saying that it was justified and that he gave his enemy a chance to live, to walk away and put their grudges aside before doing the deed.

Either way, it didn't really matter.

Rahkshi were created as weapons, designed as killing machines from the very moment that they inhaled their first breath. It was in their nature to end the lives of other beings, especially those that stood in their way. While it was currently frowned upon here, it was what they were meant to do once they were sent out on missions for the Makuta that spawned them. They weren't supposed to have morals or a concience, just follow their orders to the letter. Why this particular group had deviated from that path, he did not know, but he wasn't exactly interested in finding out either. His enhanced intelligence granted him better situational awareness and tactical knowledge in battle, and that was good enough for him.

After making his way through the crowd, he began training, acting as if the floor wasn't stained with another classmate's blood as his first bolt hit the exact center of the target he was aiming for.

OOC: Rail is open for interaction.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Burst turned towards to owner of the annoying Ussal crab. "I think there were a few more. Omega didn't deserve to die, but he did deserve SOMETHING. What he got just happened to be an early grave. Contrary to popular belief, I do indeed still think that Omega's death was a tragedy, and that people should pay their respects. I wasn't insulting Omega earlier, I was merely stating the truth."

"I need to... rest..." Exxan groaned, lying back in the bed. 

IC: Xara - Gym.

Deciding that Exxan was safe enough here, Xara returned to the gym. The porters had begun clearing up the mess, so she found a clear spot and drew her Talons. The gym formed more targets around her, and she went to work, practicing throwing the knives, honing her skills. Exxan had finally overtaken her; he'd defeated another student and killed them. That was something to aspire to; she didn't want to remain trapped in his shadow forever. 

She spun in a circle, crouching down as she did so, sending her last knife spinning through the air to piece the final target's throat. "Gotcha." 

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik looked at Pyre. "Sure.", he said, drawing  Tarakava.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi