Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Gym.

Xara's jaw did indeed make the acquaintance of Rail's knee. But the instant their bodies touched, as pain began to blossom in her lower face, she unleashed a powerful jolt of electricity from her armour, zapping everything in contact with her. Her weapons, the water, and presumably, the idiot who'd just kneed her in the face. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Through Kat's rage, Fang sat back quietly, just watching, though he cringed a little as she nearly caught Vaalku. That one never had particularly good timing.

But as she cooled off, Fang continued to sit in silence, unsure of how to answer her. He couldn't exactly transfer his feelings of... what, acceptance? Understanding? Whatever it was, it was quite a few steps from forgiveness. Instead, he turned to Vaalku, hoping to at least bring her attention to him so he didn't end up in the way again.

"Evening, Vaalku. I... I'm not sure why you would come to me. As far as I know, you should be fine. It was a gift from a Matoran, correct?"

IC Vaalku

"Uh, y-yess..." Vaalku slurred as he picked himself off the ground. He dusted himself off a bit, and said to Kat "Nice hook, but next time try it on the training dummies." He saw the glowing device on his arm. "Yeah, but why does it need to glow? that doesn't make sense."

Fang shrugged. He'd been sitting in the same place for too long and his muscles were stiff, making him wince a little.

"My knowledge of Matoran crafts is... limited. What were you doing when it started?"

Ic Catatonic:

I breathed heavily, my chest heaving. I felt... better. 

I looked at Vaalku, who I had nearly.... oh.

I actually HAD hit him.

I grimaced, "S-sorry!"

I quickly sat down, looking at the strange objesct embedded in his arm. To be honest, it looked like a heatstone container.

"Er....have you tried opening it....?" I put forth somewhat unhelpfully.

Jeez, Fang was gonna think I was some kind of idiot after that display......

IC: Exxan - Gym.

He decided to go back to the gym. He'd been training before Omega had interrupted him, and he'd never finished his session. He moved over to the same spot he'd been in earlier (the Porters had already cleaned up the mess) and willed the gym to create a cluster of Rahkshi-shaped targets around him. He drew one of his knives and flung it at the nearest target, buffeting it with a blast of air to make it fly fast and true. It struck the effigy right in the face, smashing it's skull to pieces. Just like I did to Omega...

He shoved the thought aside and whirled around, flinging another knife, then another, incapacitating another two targets. He remember what he'd been doing before Omega had shown up: imagining that the targets he was destroying were Omega. But now that the real Omega had been destroyed... he felt nothing now. There was no enemy face imposed over those targets for him to direct his hatred at. They were just blank, empty, a reflection on the outside of how Exxan himself felt on the inside. 

But he didn't stop. He needed the practice. He'd taken a life. Regardless of what the staff finally decided to do with him, he knew there were more than a few students around here who'd want to take justice into their own hands. 

He had to be ready for them. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fang sighed. As if Exxan didn't have enough problems, he'd had to deal with Vaalku as well. He could at least be relieved Kat appeared to be calmer.

"I would say take it to the Ghosts, but I doubt that would go over well." He smiled bitterly at the memory of his own encounter. "Are there any Rahkshi you could approach about it?"

Fang thought back through his various acquaintances. He couldn't imagine any of them would have any ideas... except one.

"The only one I can suggest would be Raptor, but I hear you two do not get along well."

It was a long shot, but Raptor would probably know more about strange devices than he would. And it might get Vaalku out of the way after he interrupted his conversation with Kat.

The question appeared to come from nowhere, but whatever it was sounded important. "No...? If you happen to find some, I wouldn't mind a bit. I had to make these..." he gestured around to the spines around him, "... out of Kat's old staff."

IC Vaalku

Vaalku sighed. "ah well." He groaned and started to leave. He stopped for a second, and then said "If anyone wants to, I'm open for some sparring." He then headed towards the gym.

OOC: gotta go for tonight, but having Vaalku get whacked upside the head was fun. :P

The very thought of combat, even for training, sickened Fang. They would be in the gym, doing exactly what Exxan had been when he...

With Vaalku gone, Fang could get back to Kat. He had the odd thought that this was exactly the opposite of what happened on Nynrah. He had been the one raging, ready to... But Kat was there, completely calm, to make sure he didn't do anything rash. She deserved a bit of time to get her anger out while he watched, but they were going to need to be calm before they... saw someone.

"Are... are you okay then? If you're not, I want to know about it. I've... I've had some time to think, and... I want to make sure you're alright first."

He took a deep breath. This might not be easy.

"If... if we're done here... with the spines, I mean... I think... I think we need to talk to Exxan."

He said it as flat as he could, trying to keep any anger or suggestion he was joking out of his expression. With the name out, he braced himself for Kat's reaction.

IC: Exxan - Gym. 

Retiring from knife practice, Exxan switched to his staff, twirling it between his hands as he moved between targets, building momentum to stab or slice with the blades on the end with deadly efficiency. Then he changed tact, using the staff as he had in his fight against Omega: a blunt force instrument. He crushed the targets; broke their limbs, compacted their skulls, letting the pent-up stress and emotion seep out of his body with each consecutive strike. 

Finally, he stopped, panting, surrounded on all sides by broken, battered effigies. Then he willed them to reform, and began again. 

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail hissed in pain as the electricity forced him to his knees, his hands astonishingly still maintaining their grip on his opponent's face even though he was on the verge of passing out. He knew that he didn't have enough time to reach for his second dagger, so he did the only thing left that he could.

He looked up at her, staring her straight in the face before jamming his thumbs towards her eyes.

It wasn't his intention to permanently blind her; she had been a worthy adversary to test his skills against, and he had hoped that he would be able to do so again in the future. He just wanted to inflict enough pressure so that she would lose her concentration over her powers and drop her weapons.

Then again, with the amount of electricity coursing through his armor, it was possible that he could have gone a bit overboard in doing so.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Xara screwed her eyes shut, twisting her head away from the fingers probing at her eye sockets. She lost her grip on her weapons, but didn't let up he electrical attack. It was survival, base instinct, driving her now. She would not fall. "Will you just give up!" she snarled, trying to grab his own face with her electrified hands. 

Rail twisted his own head away just as she had before, taking note of the location of the pool's edge before he was forced to close his eyes as well. Between the electrical attacks, the wounds, and him forcing himself to move through them, he knew that he was going to need to spend some time in the infirmary when this was over, but he sure as Karz wasn't going to lose a fight that he hadn't even started. He forced himself back to his feet slowly, and with a great amount of effort, before uttering a response to her question.

"And bail... on the party... when it's... just starting... to get... fun...?" he said through the pain as he removed one of his hands from her face, making a grab for one of her legs as he intended to throw her out of the water and onto the hard gym floor. "I... think... NOT!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The moment he removed his hand from her face, she twisted her head back the other way, allowing her to see out of one eye where he was moving that hand. She realised what he was trying to do and willed the gym to obey her, extending the rim of the pool by several more bio. At the same time, she moved her own hands away from his head and looped her arms under his, attempting to gouge at his chest with her claws. 

Rail's arm was stopped by the looping of her arms, her claws initially gouging two somewhat deep holes into his armor and making it even more apparent that he would require a trip to the infirmary after their battle had concluded. He locked his elbow, pushing her body back even further to nullify the rest of her attack as he noticed that she had raised the rim, making it taller than they were.

Two could play at that game.

He thought of two more walls being constructed behind it as a column of stone appeared behind him, moving straight at the pair. Changing his tactics, he kneeled down in an attempt to wrap his hand around the back of her thigh as he stuck out his foot and magnetised it to the slab as it was about to strike them.

If she didn't want to go over the wall, then she could go through it instead.

This was going to hurt. For both of them.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Xara saw what was coming, knew she couldn't avoid it in time. So instead, she tried to dig in with her claws and anchor herself to her opponent and focused all of the electricity still pulsing through her armour directly into her hands. Then she braced for the impact. 

Rail closed his eyes, hissing through the pain as the column slammed them through the rim of the pool.

To the other Rahkshi's surprise, however, it also forced them through the other two walls behind it that he had previously had constucted. The pain from both the collisions and the electrified claws digging into his side and back grew to be too much for him to continue concentrating on both his powers and his means of propulsion, so they were sent flying through the air after the third impact and bounced across the floor a few times before eventually losing their grip on each other.

Rail slid face-first to a stop, watching the other Rahkshi land a few yards away from him. He couldn't tell if she was as injured as he was, but he knew that if he was lucky, he probably only had enough strength to limp his way to the infirmary, hopefully unassisted if possible. After being put through three barricades constructed entirely out of metal, though, he was going to assume that she wasn't exactly in the condition to keep fighting either.

But he had to make sure.

"Are you done... having your little hissy-fit now..., or do I need to... put you through... the gym wall too?"

It was a total bluff, but given his stubbornness, the likelihood of it happening still remained just inside the realm of possibility... if he wanted to be unconcious for the next week and a half, that is.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Xara got to her feet, took a shaky step forward, and drunkenly stumbled sideways, falling to the floor once more. Her vision was blurry, her ears ringing, her everything hurting. "Okay..." she wheezed at last, "...I'll let you have this one." Grudgingly, she felt a fair amount of respect for the guy. She'd never been in a match quite like this one before. "Well done. I'm Xara, by the way..." 

Rail inhaled a sigh of relief as he attempted to return to his feet as well. He swayed a little bit and his legs almost gave out on him, but he surprisingly regained his balance as he stumbled towards the one calling herself Xara. When he finally stood before her, he held out his hand, offering to help her up as his other one clenched the knife he was holding behind his back.

What? He had never met her before, knew nothing of her mannerisms, and he wasn't going to let her electrocute him again without sticking a blade into her chest.

Is that so wrong?

"Rail...," he said between breaths. "You're pretty good too..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Xara trusted this guy about as far as she could throw him. And since she'd been the one getting tossed through walls, the amount of trust she had for him was somewhere in the negative. She got to her feet by herself, shaking water out of her audio receptors. Behind them, the gym reset itself to its normal state, and she took a few shaky steps over that way in order to retrieve her swords.

Sheathing them across her back, she turned back to Rail. "That's what you get for throwing pieces of my gym at me," she growled defiantly, doing her best to act as if she hadn't had the karz kicked out of her. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Abyssium

"Well, in the event you guys see Torch, let me know somehow, okay?" With that said, Abyssium took flight. He first landed on the Causeway, informing Toxin of his plan to let Torch reveal himself before recapturing him then he returned to Corpus Rahkhsi and the art room. He picked up the posters he had made advertising the Abyss and went to the gym to start hanging them up. 

OOC:
Abyssium open for interaction.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC Death, War, Pestilence, Famine

These four rahkshi were new too the school. War was battle hungry so he ran to the gym. The three other brothers chased after him. War approached a rahkshi training.

OOC: Exxan that is you

"You look strong! Lets fight." Said War about to throw a punch.

Death, Famine, and Pestilence ran to War and restrained him.

"I am sorry. Please excuse my brother's rudeness" apologized Death. "By the way. Who are you?"

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"I'm trying to recruit people for a factionish group I'm trying to get started," Abyssium said, putting tape on the back of the poster and sticking it to the wall.

Edited by avmatoran
  • Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

"Excellent!" Abyssium fumbled with the tape and posters, giving Vaalku a roll of tape and some of the posters. "If you wouldn't mind, could you hang these up in the library and refectory then meet me at the Causeway? I have a mission planned."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

No, she wasn't completely alright, but he couldn't expect her to be. This would take far too long to explain and it would be useless anyway.

"Relax," he said softly, trying to manage a grin. "I'm not going to... congratulate him. I'm not going to tear him apart either. Exxan has given me the chance to just talk, and I feel he needs the same opportunity. You... you don't need to be there."

That came out better than he expected, but it wouldn't be enough to convince her.

He addressed Punch behind them. It was easy to forget he was there after how silent he had been. "If... you would like to find some, I'm sure it would be useful. Just... don't visit the villages on Nynrah."