Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Infirmary

He whirled around at the sound of his name and saw the Rahk who mentioned him leave. He shrugged and turned to Bullseye's conversation again.

"Y'know...we are good at being invisible."

"Shut up."

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

"What ideas do you have in mind? For both objectives? I have a thing in mind myself, so let's collaborate," he said to Abyssium.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/Infirmary

They watched Fang weld the spines on Omega for a while, both not knowing what they could do to help.

Toxin turned to face the wall to think. He hoped that his older brother Bullseye wouldn't go for revenge, but just in case, he would watch his brother for a while. He then realized that he forgot to watch for Torch, but remember Abyssium's plan. He decided to wait for Torch to reveal himself.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Fang - Infirmary

With one crisis adverted, Fang's face returned to its blank stare as soon as Vaalku left the room. He just laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. He needed rest. He needed to be alone. But neither of those things would happen; not here, not now. He doubted if he even had the energy to form whatever Vaalku needed him to, but as long as it would delay Xara for a while, he was willing to try. "That one does not know when to be silent," he murmured absentmindedly, not entirely just to himself.

• Upvote 2

IC: Silencer - Beach.

"You haven't heard?" Silencer shuffled uncomfortably. "Exxan... killed Omega." 

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"Understatement," Xara spat dryly, "Who is he, anyway? I like to know the names of the people I hate." What kind of person started insulting someone the moment they met them? The foul-mouthed fool clearly didn't know who she was. 

If he didn't watch his mouth around Xara, his body would be joining Omega's on a slab. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Flash | Infirmary

Apparently, Flash was very good at blending in because why else would no-one notice her. Shaking her head, she left to the library.

Entering, she spotted Squid at one of the corners. Flash hadn't seen him since before the Wreck the Halls assignment. "Hi Squid. How have you been?" As she got closer she noticed he was talking to another student. Exxan. "Oh..." Kraz...

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Exxan - Library.

He looked up to see another student, someone he didn't know. "The more the merrier," he muttered bitterly. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, I'm sure he and Omega will be reunited real soon," Xara spat. Sparks crackled over her armour, dancing along the spiky silver plates like miniature neon fireflyers.  "What kind of person walks up to a Rahkshi he's never met and just starts insulting her?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fang appeared to be unfazed by her display, but his voice seemed to take on a little more emotion as he whispered "Please. No more death. Vaalku has always been... energetic. Pay him no mind. I'm sure Omega's... death has shaken him."

"I'm not going to sit by and take that kind of talk from anyone," Xara snapped, "if it weren't for the fact that I'm injured, and that we're in the infirmary, he'd have been in pieces all over the floor already. No one talks to me like that." She was frustrated more than angry now. Frustrated that she was injured, that she couldn't fight back, that she couldn't defend herself from words the same way she could defend herself from weapons.

But she knew that actions spoke louder than words, and Vaalku was all talk. 

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"Yeah, how about we don't go looking for any more fights until we get ourselves patched up first?" Rail said, waiting patiently to be healed. "Then you can go tear him apart."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC

He had been in the infirmary a while now, Vaalku was really getting on his nerves

Next time he saw him he was gonna punch him hard. It hadn't helped Omega become any smarter or wiser, but perhaps it would do more for Vaalku. Caoutchouc was the kind of rahk that believed what he heard in stories. And in many stories, physical injury helped a character learn

No one else paid him much mind, so he continued sitting and polishing his protobrass knuckles

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

Fang was silent after that, apparently asleep. But his mind was still going. It was always going now, just trying to catch up with everything happening around him. Xara could not be talked down. She had a reputation as a fighter, and her honor was being questioned. Not just hers, but Exxan's as well. Apparently, they were allied. And Vaalku just had to continue to insult them. Fang would need to speak to him before he... ended up like... Omega.

• Upvote 1

"Ugh... fine." Xara scowled, conceding that Rail had a point. She rose to her feet and limped over to Palma. 

OOC: I recommend putting on Get Hyper for this post.

IC: Deadeye

As Exxan had begun explaining his motives for his killing, Deadeye had snuck off towards another shelf. Knowing how salty people get over the library, Deadeye began to kick over the shelves, delighted at the thought of people getting mad. He kept kicking them over, vaulting over them after he kicked. He had an evil smile on his face all throughout doing it.

The Vacuum Rahkshi was on his feet in less time than it took to blink, staff in hand and leveled at Deadeye's face. "Stop that now," he snarled, "Pick the shelves up, and put those books back, in order. I've killed someone already today; don't make me do it again. Do not cross me." Blind rage seared through his body. He was sick of people messing with him! He thought it had ended with Omega.

But apparently not. 

To his credit, Exxan didn't give chase. Letting Green take care of Deadeye, he started hauling the shelves back upright and putting the books carefully back in their places. He kept his weapon ready, though, just in case the maniac came back. 

IC Mahrika

Chirox Causeway, to: Kat

Mahrika's head spun as he tried to comprehend Kat's news. Wasn't Omega one of those Rahkshi who hung around Exxan and Phogen? Mahrika wasn't too surprised that Exxan was capable of murder, but it amazed him that he had killed Omega on purpose. At least he no longer regretted turning his back on Exxan.

"Wait, what's this about a leg?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

"That's what everyone saying." Silencer shrugged, "I visited Exxan in the infirmary; he didn't deny it. And I saw the body..." 

He gave Glass a perplexed look, "Omega's been after Exxan since he leveled up after the last assignment. I guess Exxan finally had enough of it. I don't really blame him for what he did... I just... can't believe he actually did it." 

Rail waited patiently for Palma to see to Xara's wounds. Hopefully he would be next.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Once her injuries were seen to, Xara loitered in the infirmary, standing over where Omega's body lay. His fight was over.

But hers was just beginning. 

IC: Abyssium

"I plan to find a small, out of the way village and offer our help in reconstructing, finding materials, or whatever else they need help with as recompense for our brethren trashing them and walking all over them. Hopefully, once that village warms up to us, word will begin to spread and make our task easier. It's not a foolproof plan, but it is simple and should work. What was your idea, Bullseye?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Watching Xara move towards what he assumed to be the corpse of Omega, Rail made his way over to Palma to see what could be done about his injuries. As she began to work on him, he noticed that the Rahkshi of Chain Lightning was being uncharacterisically quiet, which slightly unnerved him.

It felt like the calm before a storm.

Clearing his throat a little, he decided to attempt to alleviate the mood.

"So...," he said as he stared at one of the many posters hung across the walls. "Thinking of the next person you're going to kick the Karz out of? Hope it's not me... again."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Ah..." he was about to refuse, when he noticed the kitten in Glass' hands, "...sure." he said, his curiosity piqued. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've had your turn," Xara said without looking over at him, "Vaalku is on my list. But right now, I think I need to take a break." The words felt strange coming out of her mouth. Take a break? Stop fighting? The thought was almost inconceivable. But here, staring into the empty eyes of a dead Rahkshi, she didn't feel like fighting. There would be plenty of fighting to be had soon. Omega's death was just the beginning. With one student dead, everything was going to change. 

It was, as Rail was probably thinking, the calm before the storm. And Xara was going to enjoy it while it lasted. "I think I should go find Glass," she decided finally. She hadn't see him in a while, and she felt like she kind of needed to talk to him. To her horror, she realised she'd missed his company. What is wrong with me?

IC: Squid

Squid was as close to a Rahkshi could come to crying. He'd stood there speechless and motionless after he'd heard confirmation from several Rahkshi- including Exxan, the killer. Finally, as Glass came into the room and Green started to chase Deadeye, Squid managed to speak.

"I-I-I-I-I... d-d-don't be-be-believe it."

OOC: Yay! I have an excuse for Squid's inaction while I slept.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Well, believe it," Exxan said bitterly, "It happened. it's over. It's too late to go back." he punctuated each statement by shoving another bookshelf upright. "I'm tearing myself up inside for what I've done," he started putting the books back on the shelves, "but I do not regret it. It had to be done; it was him or me, and I chose me." 

Squid

Squid only managed to stammer a few words while sadly nodding.

"S-s-survival of the fittest."

Squid bowed his head and cried some more.

"I could have done something if I was here! If I hadn't been on Nynrah looking for a friendly Matoran to get a fireproof shield from, Omega wouldn't be dead."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

He shook his head. "Not survival of the fittest. Just survival."

IC: Era - Causeway.

She recognised the voice immediately. "Hi Jayar." 

"Well...," Rail said as Palma finished healing him up. "I suppose you don't need me tagging along anymore then, so I guess that this is where we part ways. It was nice meeting you, Xara."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: