Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Refectory

Vlad made his way to the Refectory, but it was disappointingly empty. The only people here seemed to be in an... eating contest? No wait, there was someone sitting at the table reading a book too.

The abberant glowing Vorahk approached the table and asked somewhat nervously, "Er, vould any of you happen to have seen a bird vanderink around zer school?"

OOC: In case it wasn't obvious, Vlad is speaking to Flabbergaster, Zubarak, and Snap.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Zubarahk): "A bird, where!" Zuba called out as he stood up and looked around. "Forget the contest, I want to go look for a bird now! Well, you win buddy." The idiotic rahkshi said to Flabbergaster. "Snap, let's go look for the bird, it's way more exciting than reading a book!" He said with a smile. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Beat--Gym

As the Vorahk's other hand closed around her arm, the energy drain only got worse. He couldn't have been any higher than her level, or she would probably be unconscious already, but the drain coupled with her injuries was dangerously close to putting her out for the count. This called for something unorthodox.

Beat desperately dialed back on the plasma in her hand, so she could channel it into her faceplate instead. She then attempted an INCENDIARY HEADBUTT OF DOOM.

OOC: I checked BS01 before trying this, and I got the impression that a lvl. 2 plasma Rahkshi would be able to channel plasma through any part of its body if it so desired. Willing to edit if necessary, though.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Hashan

Hashan was training in the Gym. He was bored, and wanted a sparring partner, seeing as how everyone in the school seemed to have forgotten he existed.

IC: Rotary

Rotary was passed out on his bed. Suddenly, he jerked upwards remembering something that he had forgotten. He charged out of his room and bursted into the library, knocking into a large rahk with a fin on his back, but left him behind as he ran over to a nearby shelf.

OOC: Your move Sergei.

Edited by Tea-rex

IC: Shark / Library, Refectory

At long last, Shark had committed the necessary information to memory; he was ready for the forging. Still, it had been only a short while since Fader had last been seen; his good intentions would be more believable if a duration longer still passed since the chameleon Rahk had been seen before he claimed them as his own.

Coincidentally, he was beginning to feel a need for nourishment. And the Refectory was a good place both to be seen exhibiting casual innocence and to observe others in their casual interaction. So after carefully replacing the book on its assigned shelf, he stood, and was almost knocked over by some manic Rahkshi of... Chain Lightning?... speeding by.

He took careful note of his unintentional assailant. The Library could be quite crowded sometimes, and it would be foolish to make anything more of the encounter here now. But it was decided: he would come to regret his unfortunate collision.

For now, though, Shark made his way to the Refectory, where he grabbed a tray of slop and took a seat suitably near yet innocently far away from the back corner, with his back to the wall and his observant eyes on the others present as he ate his slop in silence.

OOC: Shark open to interaction... if you dare. Tea-Rex, Shark's going to wait until he can take out Rotary in a more obscured location sometime later, but you don't really need to do anything with him until then. If you just send him on back to his dorm, Shark will come for him there eventually.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Ic: Rotary

Rotary picked out a book and flipped through a few pages. He put it back and picked up another. And another. And another. He continued this trend until he finally reached the selected book and walked back to his dorm, before opening the door and sat down on his bed and started to read it again.

"Er... Vlad. My name is Vlad," the glowing Vorahk introduced himself to Flabbergaster. "Unt zis is Ivan," he added, pointing to the Ice Bat, who gave a little wave of sorts. Lastly he turned to Drift, "unt zis is my... friend... Drift." It was a little awkard introducing someone other than the typical duo of himself and Ivan, but he went ahead anyways, only thinking afterwards to hope she wasn't offended that he'd done it for her.

IC Flabbergaster

"Well, nice to meet you, Vlad. I gotta go patch up a couple wounds, but we'll talk again. Seeya!"

Throughout Flabbergaster's entire sentence, he placed a cheery, good-natured attitude that made him seem very friendly. He didn't mince any of his words, either. But the 'seeya' had an ever-so-slight grimace of pain in it because he just remembered his pain.

With that, he switched into flight mode and took off to the infirmary.

IC: Dakilik

"Well, I wasn't here when she introduced herself. If I somehow knew her name without talking to her, that would be metagaming and metagaming is bad." Dakilik. Stay away from the fourth wall. You know what happens when you do that. "Oops, sorry!" Dakilik shouted at the heavens.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Drift

Drift nodded in affirmation.

"He's been dead for a while." Suddenly, Drift caught herself.

"I mean the bird's owner, not... Vlad." That was seriously awkward. She shot Vlad an apologetic glance before continuing on.

"We last saw the Gukko in my dorm. I think he should still be somewhere in the school, and your help in finding him would be sincerely appreciated."

OOC: Last post of the night.

Edited by Aerixx
  • Upvote 1

IC (As Zubarahk): "What the heck are you? Are you a toa of light with the face of a rahskhi?" The dull-witted rahkshi said to Vlad. "And who's the blue rahkshi? A toa of water with the head of a Guurahk?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat allowed herself a sigh of relief as the energy drain stopped, but even as she did, she was preparing to finish the duel.

Switching into flight mode so as not to be hampered by her injured knee, she zipped toward her opponent, low and fast, and whipped her axe at his chest as she passed him.

IC--Beat--Gym/Halls

Beat disengaged flight mode and hobbled over to the fallen Rahkshi. "Ohf. You really made me work for that one, y'know?"

He didn't answer. Because he was unconscious. She supposed she should get someone to fix him; she remembered passing what seemed like an infirmary while she had been looking for food. With a good deal of inelegant effort, she managed to get the Vorahk slung across her uninjured shoulder. Leaning on her axe like a cane to support both of them, she began the long trek back down the halls.

Vlad didn't so much mind being accidentally called dead as he did being called a Toa of Light. (Though he had, admittedly. been called far worse things.) It seemed any offense on the dimwitted Zubarahk's part was unintentional, though, so he didn't mind it much.

Though he had to remind himself of that as the dimwit looked increasingly delicious.

"No... I am just... a very, very veird Rahkshi," Vlad admitted, his voice an odd mix of slightly strained and apologetic. "I just... like light." He trailed off, unsure of how to do Drift justice with a brief, awkward description.

IC (As Zubarahk): "I've bumped into a rahkshi that talks like a snake and paints herself with ketchup and there was a rude two headed rahkshi, a gold and white rahkshi is pretty normal compared to those two." Said the rahkshi of confusion. "Let's go find that bird!" 

IC Flabbergaster

Man, gotta get to the infirmary-

He stopped flight mode with a thud when he saw another Rahk carrying someone with a huge gash in his chest. "Oh!" He immediately rushed over and lifted the Rahk off of her shoulder. "Mind if I help you?"

OOC: Beat.

IC--Beat--Halls

Beat couldn't help but stare for a moment--this guy was huge in every sense of the word. "Um, thanks. You sure you can carry him all by yourself? You don't seem to be in the best shape yourself." She immediately realized exactly what she had said. "I mean...you're hurt."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Torch - Library

"White...all colours combined. Life. Light. Fire has white at its heart if its hot enough." I look across at the other rahk. I...realize sometimes that the other rahkshi are...different to me. Their minds are more narrow and straight, stuck in lines that branch and move with uniform angles and colours. My mind is a little more...like a scribble, shall we say. I've never had any motivation to fit in, but I remember how much I enjoyed the company of Shock, a rahkshi who appreciated me and who I was, and agreed with me.

"I'm Torch." I say, a little unsure. "I like the colours orange and yellow, and fire, cake and the letters between  :m:  and  :y: , and the number  :3: ."

Kathok

OOC: This will be my last post for two weeks here.

IC: Shock

Hypno...sis... The very word made him sleepy... With that, he collapsed on the ground, sound asleep...

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia continued reading, determined to finish the book...

IC: Malattia

"Well thanks... I... Need to take care of some stuff though... Can I meet you back here?" They didn't wait for an answer. They left, and began wandering around...

IC: Draco

they arrived. "Lord Tridax, I have the suspect... Permission to take leave and heal up?"

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse waited.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: When Draco reached Tridax's office, the Makuta was holding Sidonas aloft in a set of talons that has morphed from his hands, making a few first steps into poking at the kraata's mind.

"Permission granted. I will seek to reward you and your compatriots who have aided me later down the line."

Draco dismissed, he looked to Vitesse.

"You have been accused of great crimes. Treachery and sabotage. I intend to read your mind to see the truth of this matter. Needless to say, this is not a request and your resistance will be seen as confession of guilt."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC--Beat--Halls

"Used to spar all the time back home," she replied. "I just got here this morning, though, so I haven't had time to do much. This was actually the first time I've fought another Rahkshi." She gestured at the Vorahk's injuries, and thumped her makeshift cane against the floor. "Didn't go overly well for either of us. Still, I guess I won, so that's something."