Favourite Promo Song?

Ghosthands

Favourite song used to promote Bionicle?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hero has always been my favorite Bionicle promo song almost soley because of that nostalgic music video from 2005.I remember getting on the Metru-Nui era Bionicle.com, watching all the storyline animations and looking at all the sets, anxious to go to Target to buy as many as my allowance would permit. Just tracked that old music video down online a few weeks ago too, brought back good times...

Hero's my favorite AIK song, since it fits the theme better overall, but Caught in a Dream is pretty close. Gravity Hurts is my favorite song overall, partially due to it being one of the first I heard, being rock, but not being too heavy (heavy metal that is,) and also fitting the year's theme pretty well. Hero is probably my second favorite song overall. As for favorite Cryoshell song, Bye Bye Babylon, given that I loved the music video, it fit well for the year, and the heavy metal was fitting. However, Creeping in my Soul and Destiny (or Closer to the Truth as I believe it's called,) are pretty close, especially due to them both having a great combination of guitar and piano elements.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

IMHO, Gravity Hurts is the best overall. It had a very Bionicle-ish feel to it. Hero is my favorite AIK song, for the same reason Gravity Hurts is my favorite overall. Bye Bye Babylon is my favorite Cryoshell song (for no other reason that I like how it sounds), with Creeping in My Soul a close second.BTW, I've never heard "Destiny" by Cryoshell, and Google returns nothing... :huh:

The best music was the stuff Nathan Furst wrote...

...none of which was promotional music.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

IMHO, Gravity Hurts is the best overall. It had a very Bionicle-ish feel to it. Hero is my favorite AIK song, for the same reason Gravity Hurts is my favorite overall. Bye Bye Babylon is my favorite Cryoshell song (for no other reason that I like how it sounds), with Creeping in My Soul a close second.BTW, I've never heard "Destiny" by Cryoshell, and Google returns nothing... :huh:

The best music was the stuff Nathan Furst wrote...

...none of which was promotional music.
1. Sorry, guys, I meant Closer to the Truth. The first word is "Destiny", so you can understand the confusion.2. Correct. While being infinitely better than any of the above songs, it wasn't a pop song used to promote Bionicle, it was soundtrack, and thus irrelevant.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Favourite overall song is probably Creeping in my Soul, but I went with Ride by Presence.Favourite song by AIK was (obviously) Hero.And finally, I had to go with Bye Bye Babylon for Cryoshell. While CiMS was their first, and a good one, I just have a greater liking of BBB.t1ssig.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite overall song: Hero. Awesome sound! It seems to exemplify the whole story, and it never ceases to remind me of the awesome 2003-2005 story arc!Favorite AIK song: Hero. Same reason as above.Favorite Cryoshell song: Creeping in my Soul. Love it! The sound of it is so gritty and I love the rap verses in it. Reminds me so much of Evanescence, which is really awesome!

nytronepic2_copy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Creeping in my soul, Face Me, Gravity Hurts, and Bye Bye Babylon.Nostalgia. ♥

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Fave AIK Song: HeroFave Cryoshell Song: Creeping In My Soul (though all of them are great)Fave Promo Song Overall: Gravity HurtsMy work here is done. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png-Inferna

No mention of the Antroz Test Animation song? That was the best.

That´s By Myself by Linkin Park (indeed a great song). I don´t really think you can count it as a promotional song, as it was used only once in a very short movie for testing purposes and not to promote. Likewise, you could say that you can´t consider Ride by Presence an actual promotional song, as it was never used for that purpose and appeared in only once occasion. You´d rather have to consider Move Along by The All-American Rejects and Crashed by Daughtry. Not that it really matters, though.I voted, Hero, again Hero, and Bye Bye Babylon. What´s great about Hero is how its lyrics and its main topic can far more be considered BIONICLE-themed than other songs. Bye Bye Babylon is a close second, though. Nothing can beat that awesome guitar finale. :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

No mention of the Antroz Test Animation song? That was the best.

That´s By Myself by Linkin Park (indeed a great song). I don´t really think you can count it as a promotional song, as it was used only once in a very short movie for testing purposes and not to promote. Likewise, you could say that you can´t consider Ride by Presence an actual promotional song, as it was never used for that purpose and appeared in only once occasion. You´d rather have to consider Move Along by The All-American Rejects and Crashed by Daughtry. Not that it really matters, though.I voted, Hero, again Hero, and Bye Bye Babylon. What´s great about Hero is how its lyrics and its main topic can far more be considered BIONICLE-themed than other songs. Bye Bye Babylon is a close second, though. Nothing can beat that awesome guitar finale. :P~Gata. ;)
I would've voted, if Move Along wasn't missing.Personally, it's my favourite.Hey, GH, why no Move Along? :(I voted Hero, Hero, and Creeping in My Soul.But I would've liked Move Along...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill