How many eye colors would you like to see in 2015?

Nescent

How many eye colors would you like to see in 2015?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Their biomechanical beings. Not robots.

Transgrey eyes would look cool in a metru head.

not to digress the topic, but that's fancy talk for robot.

(and, i'm still confuesed about your appeal for that color, if you mean bricklink "trans-black" like i think you do?)

>:(

I like the more muted lego colors. Bley, grey, black, silver etc.

Their biomechanical beings. Not robots.

Transgrey eyes would look cool in a metru head.

not to digress the topic, but that's fancy talk for robot.

(and, i'm still confuesed about your appeal for that color, if you mean bricklink "trans-black" like i think you do?)

>:(

I like the more muted lego colors. Bley, grey, black, silver etc.

but, the eyes in Bionicle sets are transparent so they glow, what you're saying is equivalent to solid black or solid white or solid grey eyes. :0

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I think it'd be helpful for many of the commenters here to refer to Lego Digital Designer's color palette before they make suggestions. I've heard a number of colors suggested that either have never existed in Lego or don't exist currently. And some suggestions are so vague as to be meaningless. For instance, there have bee several colors which could maybe be considered "trans. teal", but of the current color palette only exists one color that comes close, and that's Trans. Light Blue—one of the colors that the new eyepiece is already appearing in. And there's virtually no chance that Lego would introduce a brand new color just for an eyepiece, since that's one of the least visible colors on ANY model (especially for non-fluorescent colors), and Lego no longer introduces colors willy-nilly the way they did in the late '90s.

Another great resource is Brick Colorstream, a Flickr gallery with photographs of pretty much every Lego color ever produced. It's useful for seeing what Lego's Transparent colors actually look like, since LDD's depictions of transparent colors often don't convey quite what the color looks like in real life. Keep in mind, though, that the vast majority of those colors have been retired. If it isn't on the LDD palette or hasn't appeared in the past year, you can safely assume it's gone for good.

Why isn't that muti limbed black and orange guy the main baddy? he's much better looking than LOSS.

I assume you meant to post this somewhere else, since it has nothing to do with this topic, but if you're referring to the model on the Bionicle Facebook page, it's because that is a set designer's MOC and was never designed with the intention of becoming a set. If it were sold as a set it would likely be a lot bigger and more expensive than any other CCBS set has ever been. It also has no functions and uses zero new or recolored parts, so I don't think it would sell nearly as well as LOSS.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

i would have liked green, those were always my favorite eye colors of the Mata heads. If anything, I'd rather not have the majority be lime green or orange, it was super overdone by the end. Greens, Blues, and Yellows were always my favorite, and the pinks worked too. Purple, although unlikely, would be really cool if we got a Makuta set later in 2015.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Lego seems iffy on merging two trans colors together.

Not really — the energy pieces used for the weapons of the Protector of Jungle, Protector of Stone, Protector of Fire, and Tahu are all blended from two transparent colors. Of course, I don't think the eye piece is designed to be co-injected, so it might need a new mold for that effect. Even then, I don't know if the effect would work as nicely on such a small part.