Bionifight 4

Voltex

Name: Mau5Weapons:Arm mounted Concussive Cannon: The Concussive Cannon fires small waves of sound without using up elemental energy.Shoulder Speakers: Much like the Concussive Cannon, only located on shoulders (Duh) and more precise. They can also serve as regular speakers to play awesome music.Spontane-Sword: A sword.Power 1: Laser VisionPower 2: Super Dancing: Lets you dance out of the way of attacks with the grace of a Calix.Power 3: Elemental control over sound at a toa level.Appearance: http://www.brickshel...Uh/Art/blar.bmp (Very quickly drawn in Paint. Not high quality.)

Sorry for the wait; you are approved. Also, your guy looks funkilicious. We'll see how he is in action.In addition to everyone else- I have two candidates for the co-host; I'll make my decision before the end of Round 23.-ibrow

IC:Zadakh was shocked...literally!He said, "Well, if that's how you're going to be, I shall..."Zadakh put a hand to his head and said, "Can't think of a coffee pun...ah well."He then swung Chaos Reaper and sent a wave of Ethereal Keyblades at BZPP.

BZPP groaned when she heard JiMing's pun and thus was too distracted by the horror of the epic failed joke that she was swept away by the wave of Etheral Keyblades." When she recovered she attacked with a barrage of lasers, smog bullets and lightning blasts.OOC: You guys should join Mafia III: The Cult it's hosted by iBrow and Mafia games are really fun.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC:Zadakh was stung by the lasers and blinded by the smog, but he used a Lightning Spellblade to absorb the lightning blasts and hurled them back as Lightning Keyblades...which probably missed, due to the whole smog thing."I'm usually pretty good with puns. Must be an off day..."

"I'm not really good with puns." admitted JiMing.The lasers hurt, the smog blinded him, and the lightning bolts shocked him."Where are you!" JiMing demanded. "I wanna bop you on the head with my rubber sword!"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:Zadakh was sent flying, flipped, landed, and skidded back, dragging Mystic Reaper along the ground. He would grin, but he couldn't so he just raised the Keyblade and made a bunch of Ethereal Keyblades shoot up from the ground beneath BZPP."I could get used to this Ethereal Keyblade Generator," Zadakh said. "...Even if the Mystic Knight Gear ended up being pretty useless...my bad."

IC:"...So...wearing the same mask...let's you sense when I'm using the corresponding Kanoka...?"Zadakh was then hurled back by the explosion. He fell down the sand apartment complex, but then he grabbed onto a flagpole and stopped falling. "Huh, so that actually works...and that's a DOUBLE quote!!"He then sent Ethereal Keyblades through the sand walls to surprise BZPP while he Kadin-flew back up.

Alright, due to the ridiculous increase in activity, I'm dropping for a week or two. So yeah.

I'm thinking it's because of both the boss battle and the Christmas break. Just don't leave permanently. :P-ibrow
Not planning on it.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Beano ran around in circles because it was very hot. Then he decided to fly and flew up in the air. Then he saw a fast food business and he tried to sneak a bean in every piece of food. Which was pretty easy because he could create it on the piece of fastfood.Then, to have some fun, he fired at Zadakh with his Superossimsonicgun, and then at some Bone Hunters.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Until this point, Mau5 was happily napping in a nearby bush. However, the recent chain of events disturbed his sleep."Man... What's happening...?"He then was nearly smashed by a plummeting Bone Hunter flung by Beano.-Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

Round 21 Over.The winners this round are Guts Style Pahrak and The Fearless Leader - you may both design a special weapon for me to approve via pm.Guts Style Pahrak has posted frequently, with detail, and The Fearless Leader's post were quite funny. Good job. Round 22: Capture the FlagFor this round you all find yourselves teleported to a place known as Turbine. In the centre room are two large crates and two alcoves to shelter from, and Flag C in the very centre; up above on both sides are vents you can climb through to reach a flag, with Flag A on blue side and Flag B on red side. In addition, there are two hallways that lead directly to Flags A & B, and two hallways that lead to the spawn points of each team. Good luck.The Teams:Blue Team

• [*]
Lord Darkon[*]The Fearless Leader[*]Jl1223 X[*]Portalfig[*]Toa Onarax[*]JiMing

Red Team

• [*]
MoC1: BZP Paladin[*]kanohi_master[*]The Highly Visible Noob[*]-Mau5-[*]Squishypony[*]Guts Style Pahrak

Remember that you can only capture one flag a post; also, please remember to put in your post which flag you are capturing.-ibrow

I capture Flag B for Red Team.Mau5 quickly crawled up the vent, and grabbed the flag."This flag is ours!" He shouted proudly.-Mau5-

"After I am gone,

deadmau5

Flag C captured for Blue Team.Josefina took a swig of vodka to start as she tottered into the central room. Then with one leap, she was in the middle of the battlefield and grabbing Flag C. "COME GET ME, TONTOS!," she yelled with a grin while firing her shotgun towards her foe's side and jumping back.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Oh. You didn't mention the actual turbines in your post. xPJosefina felt something trying to suck her in and turned her head to see two turbines in the middle of the room whirring madly. She created a tether of tar attached to the balcony that reeled her in, allowing the toa to place her flag behind herself. Gomez then set up a good position with shotgun aimed at the opposing balcony and tar battlements for her team to stand behind."VAS A MAMA, CHICOS," she said with a grin and in a babying tone. "Cooom tu mama, bos."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

...Mau5 picks up the Red flag and walks into the conference room at the far end of the Red's Side to retrieve some coffee. ......Sadly, there is no coffee.-Mau5-

Edited by -Mau5-

"After I am gone,

deadmau5

Josefina decided it was an opportune moment, with no enemies to attack, to put up some music. So she began to play 'Dragon Rises' by Sawano Hiroyuki in the hopes of its dubbing as a member of the 'epic battle theme' genre would attract foes to shoot down.

[Profiles]

If you guys want more information about what this map looks like and how it works, you can go over to the Team Fortress 2 wiki and search "turbine".

I knew it! Got owned so bad playing on that map....Beano crawled out of the vent, and slammed into the glass window. Picking himself up, he jumped, landing on a crate. No flag, did a stupid guy take it? Mad, he ran down the hallway, and soon found Mau5 sitting there. Aiming his Superossimsonicgun, he fired at the hand holding the flag, although he was shot back by knockback. Into a coffee vendor.Beano: HAHAHA! SUCK ON DAT CHOOB!He got some coffee, and splashed the boiling hot liquid onto Mau5.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

After picking himself and the flag up, and wiping the coffee off his face (And maybe drinking some), Mau5 proceeded to slap Beano, give him a stern lecture about how unfair the situation is right now, push him out of the room, slam the door in his face, and salvage what coffee was left. Mau5: "Sheesh, can't a guy get some coffee in peace? ...Of course not."-Mau5-

Edited by -Mau5-

"After I am gone,

deadmau5

Squishy captures Flag A for the Red Team.Squishy sneaked up though one of the vents, crawling out behind JiMing. Noticing he was holding a flag, Squishy clobbered him over the head with his Monsterquake Inducer before picking up the dropped flag and darting back into the vent.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

Squishy.....You're on the wrong team.Beano Captures Flag B for Blue TeamThe Toa of Beans completely disregarded the lecture, and then headed towards the Red Team vent. Climbing all the way back to the same place the hallway ended, he fired the Superossimsonicgun at Mau5, stole the flag and crawled back, doing a barrel roll down the stairs and placing it at its original spot.Beano: COME AND GET ME YA SLIMY DIPWADS!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013