Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Most of the pulling was his gravity powers, not him. All he had to do was hold onto the guy. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fade's actions have been perfectly sensible. It's your attempts at railroading him that are stupid. 

• Upvote 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The guards around Metru Nui were given explicit "shoot on sight" orders. If I was a Matoran, and I saw giant Fade floating around Ga-Metru, I'd jump to "purple people eater" and shoot it down.

Of course, everyone seems to be forgetting that there's a BIG, GIANT BRIDGE LEADING TO GA-METRU. We had that map posted for a reason. You don't need a transport. You can swim, you can walk, there's a plethora of options.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

You can swim, you can walk, there's a plethora of options.

He did swim - or rather, fly over the water.

But once he reaches Metru Nui, it's suddenly surrounded by an army of armed guards who weren't there the day before with orders to apparently shoot their own easily-recognisable allies on sight. 

If I was a Matoran, and I saw giant Fade floating around Ga-Metru, I'd jump to "purple people eater" and shoot it down.

The impression I've gotten is that there are very few sane Toa left in Metru Nui, and I'm willing to bet that even fewer of them wear a Mask of Growth. Therefore I find it kind of difficult to believe that they wouldn't be able to recognise Fade, especially after he shouted out to them who he was. 

There's a bridge?

This is news to me. 

REoXe0T.png

Up there, that big black line near the lighthouse? Bridge.

And, again, most Metruan Matoran have been established to fear pretty much all Toa save for the new Toa Metru. Considering the recent explosions, firefights, etc, all of which I'm sure are visible from Metru Nui, I find it... unlikely that the Matoran are going to take Fade's word, at least not at first.

Plus, who's to say the Matoran were even expecting Fade to show up? Remember, he wasn't expected to return, and he when he was to return, it'd be by transport or by walking across the bridge. Again, seeing a giant flying Toa appear from the place that holds a whole ton of crazy Toa? I smell "KILL IT!"

I do call foul that it'd be "thousands of Toa," perhaps a hundred at most, and even then, that's a stretch.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

We have never, at any time, being told that that was a bridge. 

And I've always questioned the accuracy of that map, since it says we're apparently near Ga-Koro. 

• Upvote 2

How am I supposed to know that? Your hyperbole isn't exactly obvious, and you've never used it before outside of dialog (and I don't remember you using it in dialog) so... yeah.

Also, I didn't think you'd needed to be told it was a bridge, I assumed it'd be fairly obvious from the big line sticking out of the island that couldn't be anything but a bridge.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

That black line could've been literally anything.

It isn't labelled, and neither of you GMs have ever once mentioned the existence of a bridge. 

• Upvote 1

How am I supposed to know that? Your hyperbole isn't exactly obvious, and you've never used it before outside of dialog (and I don't remember you using it in dialog) so... yeah.

Also, I didn't think you'd needed to be told it was a bridge, I assumed it'd be fairly obvious from the big line sticking out of the island that couldn't be anything but a bridge.

I kind of assumed that it was something like that, but since it wasn't labeled, I was also entertaining the possibility that it was an airstrip of sorts, making it so that the patients were actually flown onto the island itself before the transports would take them the rest of the way to the actual facility.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

you guys need to read between the lines.

I don't suppose this is a thinly-veiled reference to 135 always seeing lines everywhere? 

So.... I've waited a couple of days, and apparently that ridiculous post you made in response to Fade wasn't a bad joke after all.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to respond to such blatant and unrealistic railroading, since whatever I do is clearly going to end with Fade either being killed or sent back to the Asylum. 

• Upvote 1

Not my fault the guards didn't have any methods for stopping me beyond electric grenades.

The blast unleashed on the monster was not only elemental nova blast, but infused with Toa energy. Regardless of whether it was the final blow, it likely did the most damage.

That said, with everyone being super powered again, there's just nothing left for this game to offer me.

-shrugs-

• Upvote 4

You 1. Escaped unrealisticly

You 2. Never killed the monster, the blow was from Sal

You 3. Became a Turaga

Accomplished 1 of 3.

Do you ever consider how much of a complete jerk you look like -before- you make a post? Like, read it over and think, "man do I really need to say this?"

• Upvote 7

...but close to it

I just want to shove wood chips down somebody's throat.

I mean, uh

I have no goals at all

Come and help murder Halmos! :D

To answer your question, Sil, it's to prevent people from saying what the [censored word].

That's all.

Well, yes, that would be the reason it was censored. My question was more why that specific word was censored as, at least where I live, the word itself isn't really considered offensive. Anyway, never mind, this is a discussion for another time.

Kathok

this is what i meant by open contempt

-Tyler

Ha_Ha_Get_out.png

As for Kotak's "escape," that did kinda go against the whole "he has a chip in his brain" thing we agreed on. Yes, Nyhe put in a failsafe, but it was never triggered. So... yeah.

Plus, if the weapons used by the guards to stop Kotak were electricity-based, doesn't water conduct electricity really well?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png