BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

IC: Charlinia: 2 points

Charlinia is stabbed by unit, (-1) wenches herself free, then pushes unit away with a fist of magma, and fishers away with a telekinetic push. Spotting Rehkkur coming for her as  well, she backs up to the crater, and lifts up a 30 foot wave of lava, attempting to engulf all three of her foes.

15/20

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

IC: Unit [19/20] [1]

Unit was sent flying by the magma fist.[-1] It wasn't entirely a bad thing, though, since it got him out of the way of Ghidora and Underscore, who were now on a collision course with each other. Noticing Rekhurr leaping at Charlinia, Unit decided not to re-engage in the fight immediately. Instead, he camouflaged himself with his powers and waited to see what would happen.

~Unit#phntk#1

OoC: Um, Sanguivox is currently riding a wave of water towards ShadowVezon. He can't be attacked while in epic battle frenzy mode. Besides, NSV has to reply before I can respond.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OoC: Um, Sanguivox is currently riding a wave of water towards ShadowVezon.

Right. And Bastigan is standing next to the water, with Sanguivox's back to him, firing his shotgun.

I assumed that Sanguivox would be surfing the wave "sideways", like actual surfing (which is also what Tahu and Lhikan did when lavasurfing) - rather than standing straight forward - allowing Bastigan to appear behind his back and target him from that angle.

He can't be attacked while in epic battle frenzy mode.

Uh, yes he can. He isn't in his battle-frenzy mode yet, right? That's when he's at 5HP.

Besides, NSV has to reply before I can respond.

I know. I'm not going to make a Bastigan post again until after SV and you have posted. Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: You're whipping back bullets made of energy?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Points: 1

I dodge the deflected shots but am hit by the Magma [HP: 19/20, 1 Point to Dallior] Seeing Sanguivox heading towards me fast, I pull my Axe from my back and throw it at Sanguivox, aiming to knock him off his board and catch the Axe when it boomerangs back to me.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Thanks for bringing that up, SV...

Rekhhur whips the bullets back at ShadowVezon

Um... yeah, that one doesn't make a ton of sense.

@Dallior - now that SV's posted, after you do, I shall. When you do so, please keep in mind the fact that Sanguivox should not logically be aware of Bastigan's presence... that'd be metagaming.

but their spirits

Name: ShadowVezon

Species: Skakdi of Shadow

Weapon 1: A modified Super Scope with a Bayonet attached to the end. The Super Scope can fire normal small shots, and can also fire a charged shot. The shots are made of energy, and so cannot be affected by magnetism.

Weapon 2: Axonn's Axe. Bought for 9000 Widgets, it can fire energy blasts from the tip and acts like a boomerang when thrown. It is very heavy however, so ShadowVezon normally keeps it on his back.

Weapon 3: A Joy Buzzer attached to the right hand. It can be removed however.

Appearance: Looks like Vezon, but with scarred black armour and a rugged trenchcoat. He has a holster on his back for his Axe, and another for his Super Scope.

but their spirits

*facepalm* Karz, I was going by the old one.

Name: ShadowVezon

Species: Skakdi of Shadow

Power/Weapon 1: Control over Darkness

Power/Weapon 2: A pair of swords, one bigger than the other. The bigger sword has a hollow inside, so that the smaller sword can fit inside of it.

Power/Weapon 3: A Cordak Blaster, modified with experimental cloning technology to clone the darts. This means that the Blaster effectively has infinite ammo.

Appearance: Think Vezon, but all black. He carries a holster on his hip to carry his custom swords in.

I'll edit accordingly.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

OOC: Yeah, I changed it before I started. The original profile was for someone else, but this being the last game and all, I thought it would be more fitting to bring back the original.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Sanguivox

HP: 18

AP: 3

Sanguivox, seeing the axe, backflipped off of the wave, protecting himself and letting the final flow of water zoom towards ShadowVezon.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Sanguivox

HP: 18-2

AP: 3

Sanguivox, unaware of the oncoming attack, gets hit in the back with the full force of the blaster (-2 HP, +2 AP to Bastigan, right?).

Edited by Dallior Nuva

Whoooa man. That's a lot of damage, are you sure about that? Sanguivox has armor, Bast isn't like inches away (maybe a couple yards)...

I'm hesitant because I feel bad about scoring a hit that significant.

(But yes that's how the system works: you gain one AP for every point of damage you do to an enemy character.)

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

OOC: Alright, I'm not really sure how I could be flying toward Ghidora if I was doubling back to prevent attacks, but I'll go along with it. Unless I missed something. I might have.

IC: Underscore (Health- 19/20 Points- 0)

Underscore fell past Ghidora, who was busy attacking fishers. Underscore took the oppurtunity and sent a wave of earth Ghidora's way, then turned to face any other attacks.

2xu8Ptu.png

Weeell okaaay

Bastigan/19/8

Bastigan teleported to behind SV, who would likely be distracted by the impending return of his axe, and fired.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

If Dallior doesn't respond or edit his above post within nine hours, I'll roll with it

That was for 8:00 AM EST... but time zones are a thing, and people are busy, so I'll let it go. Post above edited.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20, Points: 1

ShadowVezon managed to catch his axe, stumbling backwards in the process. He then got shot in the back [HP: 18/20, Point to Bastigan], just before the wave hit him (Bastigan might not have made the smartest decision when he teleported into the path of the wave) and sent him flying. [HP: 16/20, 2 Points to Dallior]

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Underscore (19/20|0)

Ghidora turned, and now Underscore was locked in combat with him. Underscore's sword is strong, so there wasn't much risk of it breaking, but Ghidora was starting to overpower him. Behind Ghidora's back, Underscore created a fist of earth and sent it rocketing toward him.

• Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

IC Ghidora(20/20|1)

The Ga-Matoran found Underscore's sword was very strong, so snapping it would take lots of time putting pressure into it, and he couldn't do that. An earth fist hit him in the back suddenly(19/20) as he released the lock on Underscore's sword, sending him flying right towards his head. Oh, dagger-first, of course.

OOC: Yeah, Chro be right. Rekhhur made the wave, he should get the points.

Actually, I realized that Bast doesn't need to take damage because of his resilience power, but SV's point to Sanguivox should probably go to Rekhhur.

Bastigan/19/9

As the wave knocked SV down, Bastigan ducked beneath it and braced himself. As the wave was seconds from impacting him, he dove up through it and out the back side.

Surfacing, as the water dispersed, Bast teleported away to ensure that nobody would take advantage of his momentarily disoriented position.

OOC - I'd guess most of you probably know, but if you don't, that's how you actually deal with a wave crashing on top of you. :P

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

END ROUND 1

With the most points on their respective teams, both Chro and Dallior shall get to play as the boss characters next round. Chro shall play as the Queen, and Dallior shall play as the Host. Having gotten the most points this round, Chro may also select one weapon or power from his usual character to add onto the Queen's arsenal.

Since less points were gained this round than I expected, both bosses will start with 25 health points. I shall begin the round tomorrow.