BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

probably, yes. If he had responded to the attacks, then he probably would've been hit. :P

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Zakaro stumbled forward as one of the Blades smacked him in the back, wincing in pain. (-1, 19/20) 

Looking up, he spoke even as he jabbed forward with his phone pole, trying to hit 0579 right in the center of his chest, using the pole as almost a gigantic cue. 

"Not with you, with your boss, but I can fight you too. It all works for me~"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

true

but maybe the intention was never to really attack

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Zakaro was smarter than he looked. With a grin and a burst of elemental energy, the earthen cone split and moved rapidly. 

One spire shot up to tilt the vat over the edge, sending very hot molten protodermis rushing out, while the majority of the built-up earth rushed around to create a funnel, trapping and channeling the molten protodermis for long enough that Zakaro could get out of the way. Meanwhile, the funneled, hot liquid shot towards Pahrak, even as it burned through Zakaro's channel and began to land on the floor. 

With that taken care of, Zakaro proceeded to rush up onto a catwalk, making his way once again towards the Queen.

Ah... I'd thought it was a smaller-than-person-sized chunk of earth, my mistake

QUEEN: 25

The Queen frowned. This wasn't splendid. She teleported a short ways closer to Unit, behind the De-Toa, and hurled her trident. 

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 19/20)

Zakaro decided that it would be best to just grin, bear it, and go for an opening. 

Even as the Blades shot towards him, he spun forward, and then brought his phone pole down, trying to smash 0579 between the log and the catwalk. As he did so, the 4 Blades sliced across his back, earning a grunt. (-1, 18/20)

AGoNWLR.jpg

[Ferronox - 20|1]

I release the sword, and throw a punch at Miras with my other hand, before grabbing his hand and attempting to break it.

IC: Miras

HP: 20

AP: 0

Dodging out of the way of the punch, I send a kick towards the Toa's midsection. As his hand connects with my gauntlet, I activate my Felnas. Before any breakage of the armour would be able to occur, the Toa's Iron power would go wild.

VBWj75sh.png

[Ferronox - 20|1]

I sidestep the kick just as I grab his hand. I see his mask begin to glow, and warn my teammates to avoid any unintentional iron based attacks, before losing control of my power. Now that I have a firm grip on the makuta's hand, I squeeze tightly on it, using my immense strength to try to break it.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Does the Felnas only work if the power is active? I thought it worked on any powers the target has, active or not.

Does it? I'll check.

From BS01:

The Kanohi Felnas is the Mask of Disruption. It allows its user to cause any one natural active power of another to go out of control. The user has to be touching their target to affect them.

Edited.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

HP: 20/20

As he begins attempting to crush my gauntlet, I twist my arm unnaturally, an ability afforded by my being simply gas in armour, in such a way as to bring the Toa's arm to a point where it would be immobile. As i do so, I bring my other fist down in a crushing blow aimed towards his lower arm, intending to break it.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

Watching Ferronox and Miras fight, I pull the Axe from my back and fire an energy blast from it at Miras.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Just saying, but Ferronox's strength is a power. He was using it when Miras touched him, so shouldn't his strength have gone out of control?

The Felnas only disrupts natural powers, namely elements. His strength doesn't necessarily constitute a power, I don't think. In any case, the Felnas only disrupts one power at a time, I think.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

It only works on one power at a time.

Ferronox's strength is a natural trait rather than a power. For example, Pohatu was the strongest Toa in 2001, even though Onua had strength as a power due to the Pakari.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 18/20)

The Onu-Toa grunted and spat water out of his face as he stumbled backwards, grasping at the sides of the catwalk to avoid being washed away as the water splashed down all around him. 

Through squinted eyes, Zakaro threw up an earth wall, which held the torrent back long enough for Zakaro to leap upwards and fire an earth ball at Pahrak.

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: That's not water, that's lava. Anyway...

IC: fishers64: Points: 0

I realize that my warhammer attack on Ghidora has had no effect. Meanwhile, I get out of the way of the...thing?...that is running at me and shooting water at me, in hopes that he will run into Ghidora instead of me. 

[20/20]: I construct a raw donut and surf it across the Queen's lava pool. Excellent deep-frying opportunities should not be missed. 

IC:

Spotting the earth ball, 0579 grabbed onto the side rail and swung over it; the ball hit the catwalk and shook it, nearly knocking him off.  When he had his grip again, he kicked and sent out a burst of water through the grate beneath Zakaro's feet.

18 HP

Unit, I've seen you looking at the topic a few times over the past couple days - IC post?

I'm still waiting on Ghidora to edit his post with his response to the sonic stun blast - he attacked me without factoring it in, and the Queen was still stabbing me at the time, so I can't really say that I just rolled out of the way of the attack or whatever. I could say he missed, but I don't think Voltex would approve of me controlling somebody else like that.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Zakaro (HP: 18/20)

More water. Great. 

Zakaro raced forwards, throwing down a light pad of earth in front of him to help at least with his sight. Zakaro finally jumped upwards and grabbed onto the edge of another catwalk, before climbing up and throwing another earthen ball at The Queen, spinning around to toss an identical one at 0579.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

0579 swung off of the catwalk to avoid the earth ball.  As he flew towards the wall, he created an Ethereal Blade in his hand, and dug in to stop his fall; he then used the momentum to swing around, launching himself onto another catwalk, and took a breath.  Looking up, he spotted Zakaro and ran, throwing a series of blades at him.

18 HP

IC: Unit [19/20] [1]

The trident disappeared from Unit's back. Ghidora ran over to take a swing at him, but instead tripped on a hammer. Unit stood up, backed a distance away from Ghidora, and then readied himself for the Queen's next attack. He used his sound powers to amplify his hearing, and as such heard the Queen throwing her trident just in time to sidestep. He turned, fired a small blast of sound at her, then fired a larger one straight up to hopefully catch her after she teleported.

Meanwhile, the dagger had finished working its way out of the telephone pole, and it started to return to its owner on a trajectory that happened to put it on a collision course with Pahrak.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC Ghidora(18/20|0)

The warhammer missed, as Ghidora tripped out of the way. Unknowingly, some... Thing shot by him as well. Whatever.

Anyways, knowing the queen was not only very strong but could teleport that trident back to her, he grabbed hold of it, intending to get some quick high ground.

OOC: Please forgive me for being so late, and if I missed any attacks as well.

Edited by Ghidora131

OOC: Please forgive me for being so late, and if I missed any attacks as well.

Don't worry about it.

I'm pretty sure the trident isn't teleported, it's moved telekinetically.

QUEEN: 25

The Queen gritted her teeth, and teleported behind Unit as he fired sonic blasts ahead of him.

She prepared to retrieve her trident, but noticed the Ga-Matoran clinging to it. With a sigh, she teleported to the trident, grasped the trident in one hand and the nape of the Ga-Matoran's neck in the other, then teleported again to an upper catwalk.

but their spirits

IC Ghidora(18/20|0)

Gaah.

Well, that's not how he expected it to go. Anyways, there he was a bit higher than before, but stuck in the queen's grasp. Considering the queen could snap his neck if she wanted to, he remained silent.

You're on the Queen's team, right? No reason for her to kill you; she's granting you your wish for higher ground. :P

but their spirits

HP: 20/20

My gauntlet begins caving in further, opening a few minor gaps in the armour, allowing a tiny amount of Antidermis to escape [-1]. I lean out of the way of the kick which just grazes my left side, leaving a small scratch in the Protosteel. As I lean, an energy blast hits me [-1], tearing a few larger holes in my back armour. Turning around slightly, I send two simultaneous beams of solid Shadow at the firer of the energy blast and the Fe-Toa. Distracted by use of my Shadow powers, I attempt to increase the weight of the metal spikes using my Gravity power, although the effect will be greatly weakened due to my general lack of concentration.

[18/20]

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Luroka, how did Ferronox block with his shield? Miras is still pinning one of his arms, and Ferronox just blocked a punch from Miras with his other hand; there was no mention of that hand holding a shield. Not to mention that there is no mention at all of a shield in his profile.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png