BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

That week went very, very quickly. I was toying with the idea of having Bast screw up and bite the dust, so that I could use him to fight the Host on almost-even ground, but never got around to actually pulling anything like that off. :D

I'll grant Bastigan's teleportation to the Queen. 

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

ROUND TWO BEGINS!

This is a team round - your objective is to eliminate the other team's boss!

Game Type: Last Horizon

Arena: Great Furnace

PLAYER LIST

HOST

1. Underscore

2. Zakaro

3. Miras

4. fishers64

5. Toa Chuck

6. Unit

7. Dallior - PLAYING AS THE HOST WITH 25 HEALTH

QUEEN

1. Ghidora

2. Aerixx

3. Pahrak

4. Blade

5. Luroka

6. Chro - PLAYING AS THE QUEEN WITH 25 HEALTH

7. ShadowVezon

Everyone who isn't a boss starts with the usual 20 health; you may begin!

• Upvote 1

QUEEN: 25

With a haughty sigh, the Queen activated her psionic powers, and began to hover over the ground. She reached out mentally, detecting the mind (and with it the location) of the hidden enemy contestant - the one known as Unit.

Teleporting to the air above where Unit lay on the ground hiding, the Queen thrust her trident down, boosted by telekinetic force.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC Ghidora(19/20|1)

As Unit seemingly disappeared, Ghidora bolted after the noise - but tripped over the hiding Unit and fell on his face.

As he turned his head around, he saw the Queen approaching fast, attacking where he had just tripped.

IC: Unit: [20/20] [1]

Rather than roll out of the way, Unit stayed where he was as Ghidora approached and subsequently tripped. He prepared to spring on the downed Matoran, but the sudden appearance of a trident in his back put an end to that plan. [-1] He reflexively loosed a blast of sound in the general area, then threw his dagger at whatever was above him.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC Ghidora(19/20|1)

And there he was now, with a trident in his back. Camo or not, when you see a trident's tip disappear in midair it means invisible enemy stabbed. Oh yeah, and sound blast(18/20).

Joining in to the party, Ghiddy brought his dagger down on what he assumed was the head(turns out it was the shoulder).

Edited by Ghidora131

Not sure what effect Unit's sound blast would have on Ghidora -

She had planned for this. Immediately as she recalled her trident, the Queen teleported backwards and upwards, getting herself far enough away from Unit to negate the potential damage of the sonic blast, dodging the dagger in the process.

Reaching out a hand, she took control over the dagger's trajectory via telekinesis, hurling it back down towards Zakaro, imbued with the power of accuracy.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

OOC: The sonic blast was sent out to hopefully stun anyone else trying to attack me for at least a second. Will respond with IC when Ghidora updates his post. 

E: Also, my dagger was stated in my profile to return to me when thrown. You might be able to redirect it, but it would probably try to fight the telekinesis.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

E: Also, my dagger was stated in my profile to return to me when thrown. You might be able to redirect it, but it would probably try to fight the telekinesis.

~Unit#phntk#1

She's attempting to launch it before the return kicks in. :P

but their spirits

IC: The Host
HP: 25
AP: 0

The Host did nothing, being frozen in time. He hoped he would be released soon.

OoC: Edited to keep canon. I won’t be on very often over the next week, unfortunately. I won’t be resigning as the Host, but just know that I’ll have about 1, maybe 2 replies a day.

Edited by Dallior Nuva

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

"OY! I didn't not do nothing!"

With a yell that butchered language as we know it, Zakaro blocked the dagger with his phone pole, the knife thunking into the wooden pole with a very satisfying thunk. Zakaro proceeded to jump forward, trying to smack the Queen upside the face, before swirling around to swing behind him and then above, trying to predict the teleportation before it happened. 

He would probably look quite silly if it failed. Typical enough.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Miras vs. Luroka: battle of the unnecessarily OP

"OY! I didn't not do nothing!"

With a yell that butchered language as we know it, Zakaro blocked the dagger with his phone pole, the knife thunking into the wooden pole with a very satisfying thunk. Zakaro proceeded to jump forward, trying to smack the Queen upside the face, before swirling around to swing behind him and then above, trying to predict the teleportation before it happened. 

He would probably look quite silly if it failed. Typical enough.

The Queen, being a more conservative fighter less prone to taking risks, teleported sideways through the air, ending up atop a platform over a vat of molten protodermis. With a great effort of telekinesis, she slowly began to tip the vat over. The great iron hinges budged with a resounding groan.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

Chro- That sounds about right. :P

IC: Miras

HP: 20/20

The sword slams into a hastily-erected wall of shadow. I reabsorb the darkness, and, creating a gravity well in the air about two metres horizontally from the sword, make to grab onto the Fe-Toa's arm, my Felnas still switched on.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

The Toa opted not to speak this time, instead focusing intently at the Queen and the vat she was moving. Earth began to form, building up to spike towards the Queen's position with a huge cone of dirt. 

He smirked. 

"Wouldn't want to slip now!"

So it's building up, and not yet actually used to attack?

This really isn't the game for preemptive witty quips if you can't teleport ;)

The Queen was not a fool. She knew this one. His attack telegraphed, she swiftly paused the vat-tipping and searched around her, mentally spotting the cone of earth.

She teleported out of the way, a ways behind and above Zakaro, and from afar, tipped the vat further.

but their spirits

true

but maybe the intention was never to really attack

Zakaro was smarter than he looked. With a grin and a burst of elemental energy, the earthen cone split and moved rapidly. 

One spire shot up to tilt the vat over the edge, sending very hot molten protodermis rushing out, while the majority of the built-up earth rushed around to create a funnel, trapping and channeling the molten protodermis for long enough that Zakaro could get out of the way. Meanwhile, the funneled, hot liquid shot towards Pahrak, even as it burned through Zakaro's channel and began to land on the floor. 

With that taken care of, Zakaro proceeded to rush up onto a catwalk, making his way once again towards the Queen.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: The Host

HP: 25

The Host did nothing, being frozen in time. He hoped he would be released soon.

OoC: Edited to keep canon. I won’t be on very often over the next week, unfortunately. I won’t be resigning as the Host, but just know that I’ll have about 1, maybe 2 replies a day.

:3

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Okay so maybe I should've re-read. :P Thanks for pointing it out.

That should mean the Host was unable to stop at least one of the earlier attacks thrown at them, right?

IC:

0579 felt molten protodermis pouring over him, and yelled in surprise.  He jumped back and washed away the magma, taking a second to catch his breath before looking up at the catwalk.  He threw two Ethereal Blades at Zakaro and then used a water-jet-jump to launch himself onto the catwalk, blocking the path.

"If you have a quarrel, we may settle it."

19 HP