BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

IC: Zakaro {HP: 19/20, Pts: 0}

As was the usual, Zakaro quickly got lost in everything. He wasn't entirely sure what happened here or there, but somehow he was still alive, not dead, and actually kinda okay. 

He decided the best thing to do would be to just stay out of it for now. Conserve energy and all that, while keeping his phone pole threateningly ready to smash the skull or legs of anyone who got too close.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Alright, disregard what I said above... posting now.

Bastigan/19/5

Bastigan, of course, wasn't one to stand still like a sitting duck. His preparatory strafe caused him to move out of the way of the boulder, which struck his arm rather than hitting him full on. He whirled around to spy the sea-beast (again) about to be backstabbed by a fire Toa.

Good. Bast decided to hold Rekhhur's attention by engaging him until Sanguivox could strike. Teleporting away from his position (so that Ghidora could not take him by surprise), but remaining within Rekhuur's field of view, Bastigan shouted at the Mutilator and fired tauntingly.
Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Unit [19/20] [0]

Unit felt the ground shake - the volcano was erupting for real this time. A rock flew straight at his head, only to be shaken apart by a blast of sound. Another rock landed nearby. He jumped on top of it, staying out of reach of the lava flows. Once they had passed, Unit continued his slow, camouflaged climb up towards the summit, and towards Charlinia. He was almost there now.

~Unit#phntk#1

So Rekhhur doesn't get a point for hitting Bast in the arm, huh? Okay.

IC: Rekhhur

HP: 19

AP: 2

The beast grabs a piece of rock with one claw and summons up a powerful burst of water with the and slams it down into the ground with the other, shooting himself into the sky where he hovers for a split second. In that time he spots Sanguivox approaching - a quick heft of the arm and the piece of rock is accelerating towards the Ta-Toa's head.

Correct: recall Bastigan's resistance power.

Bastigan/19/5

Teleporting backwards to dodge the rock smash, Bastigan fired upwards at Rekhhur.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

Oh. I didn't realize that Rekhhur had launched forward, I thought he just went up.

Bastigan/19/5

As the sea-beast dropped, Bastigan stepped back and spun (left) to the side, so that his right side was facing Rekhhur and his body was parallel to the creature's sword. As his opponent stabbed, the blade scraped across Bast's chest from right to left, just as he teleported - appearing a few yards to the right of the sea-beast, firing a series of blasts towards its center of mass.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

HP: 19

The Mutilator suppresses a growl. This one is obviously a waste of time. He parries the shots with his blade and turns to Bastigan.

"I'll come back for you... later." The beast's gnarled voice belies his hidden cunning, and he backs away towards the other fighters.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Magnetic field blocking shots? What? :|

Bastigan/19/5

"Oi, sea-beastie, that's not your choice to make." Bastigan followed on foot, firing directly at the Mutilator.

Actually, you know what, hold on a sec. You can't just pull a new power from nowhere. If I am correct, your profile post stated that the tentacles generate a weak magnetic field to hold enemies in place, yes? Nothing about using the field to cover your body and block shotgun shells.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC: fishers64: Points: 1

Seeing Unit going for Charlina, I decide to join him. I don't need any more volcanic eruptions in the middle of a fight. I put two sticky crueller donuts on my feet and make my way up the hot rocks toward the lava wielder.

[18/20]:...

OOC: Let me know if I missed an attack. I think I might have. 

Uh, sorry about that. Editing.

Thanks, no worries...

Bastigan/19/5

Bastigan teleported a short distance away from the pair, then fired towards them both - aiming primarily at Sanguivox, though Rekhhur was well within the shot spread as well.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC: Unit [19/20] [0]

Unit watched as Fishers and Charlinia engaged each other. Perfect. He started crawling rapidly towards Charlinia, generating a field of silence around himself to make sure he would not be heard. Right after she swung her mace, he sprang onto her from behind, attempting to both wrap his left arm around her neck and use his right to stab her in the chest with his dagger.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: fishers64: Points: 1

I use telekinesis to redirect the magma away, and meet my opponent's mace with my hammer, producing a clang that would disguise Unit's movement (if it weren't already disguised). I then attempt to use telekinesis to push Charlina in the direction of Unit's attack. 

[18/20]: Fighting Charlina.

OOC: Sorry, I would have replied earlier. I have the offical worst strep throat EVER.

IC: Sanguivox

HP: 18

AP: 4

Sanguivox got kicked in the head... hard. He lost 2 HP. In a rage, he threw Rekhhur in the way of the bullet, and surrounded himself with a column of fire to nurse his wounds.

Edited by Dallior

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

AP: 3

Sanguivox, being healed, quickly shoots his fire into the air, turning Rekhhur's water into steam. "I guess you ARE just full of hot air!"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

(Nobody's commented on my profile, and since this is the last game I'm changing the character to my normal one. Since I haven't actually done anything yet I assume it'll be fine, and since nothing's happened to the contrary, I'll assume I can jump right in.)

Name: ShadowVezon

Species: Skakdi of Shadow

Weapon 1: A modified Super Scope with a Bayonet attached to the end. The Super Scope can fire normal small shots, and can also fire a charged shot. The shots are made of energy, and so cannot be affected by magnetism.

Weapon 2: Axonn's Axe. Bought for 9000 Widgets, it can fire energy blasts from the tip and acts like a boomerang when thrown. It is very heavy however, so ShadowVezon normally keeps it on his back.

Weapon 3: A Joy Buzzer attached to the right hand. It can be removed however.

Appearance: Looks like Vezon, but with scarred black armour and a rugged trenchcoat. He has a holster on his back for his Axe, and another for his Super Scope.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Points: 0

ShadowVezon appears, and almost stumbles from the drop. He quickly recovers and takes the Super Scope from it's holster, firing several shots at Rekhhur.

(Tell me if you don't like anything and I'll dig something else out from my past)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(Nobody's commented on my profile, and since this is the last game I'm changing the character to my normal one. Since I haven't actually done anything yet I assume it'll be fine, and since nothing's happened to the contrary, I'll assume I can jump right in.)

Name: ShadowVezon

Species: Skakdi of Shadow

Weapon 1: A modified Super Scope with a Bayonet attached to the end. The Super Scope can fire normal small shots, and can also fire a charged shot. The shots are made of energy, and so cannot be affected by magnetism.

Weapon 2: Axonn's Axe. Bought for 9000 Widgets, it can fire energy blasts from the tip and acts like a boomerang when thrown. It is very heavy however, so ShadowVezon normally keeps it on his back.

Weapon 3: A Joy Buzzer attached to the right hand. It can be removed however.

Appearance: Looks like Vezon, but with scarred black armour and a rugged trenchcoat. He has a holster on his back for his Axe, and another for his Super Scope.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Points: 0

ShadowVezon appears, and almost stumbles from the drop. He quickly recovers and takes the Super Scope from it's holster, firing several shots at Rekhhur.

(Tell me if you don't like anything and I'll dig something else out from my past)

You're approved- sorry if I missed your profile before. :)

AP: 1 (finally get what AP is about!)

Sanguivox blocked Rekhhur's attack with his own blades, trying to keep Rekhhur's attention away from ShadowVezon's bullets.

HP: 19-1 cuz bullets

AP: 1

Sanguivox got hit with the bullets, but they went straight through him and straight into Rekhhur. He then roared in fury and started to jab his swords into Rekhhur's chest.

HP: 18-1

AP: 4

Rekhhur ducks under the bullets and starts to run after ShadowVezon, but is caught in the chest by Sanguivox's swords (Rekhhur - 1 HP, Sanguivox + 1 AP). He lunges at the Ta-Toa, bringing a fist to his Calix.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Underscore (Health- 20/20 Pts- 0)

Underscore had seemingly slept through the first few moments of battle. Which meant he didn't see Zakaro's earthquake attack coming.

(Health- 19/20)

Underscore, shocked, almost fell off his platform, but managed to regain his balance. Underscore looked around and surveyed the battle. He used his coil of rope to swing to the lip of the volcano and started running toward the Charlina/fishers64/Unit battle. Just before he got close enough to be viewed as a threat, he dropped into the volcano and created a catwalk-thing out of earth and started stealthily making his way to the battle. When Underscore got close enough, he attempted to knock Unit off the mountain with his sword, then redoubled to block any attacks.

2xu8Ptu.png

Sanguivox tripped Rekhhur before the punch could make contact, and charged towards ShadowVezon, swords at the ready.

Sanguivox, looking behind him, sees the water coming towards him. He whips out his Greatswords, turns them into a lavaboard, and rides the water to ShadowVezon, shouting and shooting magma at ShadowVezon. His power and Rekhhur's would combine to crush ShadowVezon.

Bastigan/19/6

Bastigan grinned widely. The fight had turned away from him, and now he was free to attack anyone in the battle.

Teleporting to the outskirts of one skirmish, Bast appeared silently behind Sanguivox and fired at the fire Toa.

but their spirits