Worldbuilding

Onaku

A barren desertland wich has canyons that form pretty shapes when looked from space

Kermosine

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

The headquarters of a widely known and respected trade guild. It is a large space station in orbit around two gas giants that orbit each other, and then in turn orbit a ternary star system, which has three red giants orbiting each other in a rather irregular but stable fashion. There are some matoran in said trade guild.

Enrithia

The element out of which Toa of the Green create explosive lemons.

((That doesn't sound like a location. Remember, you can make anything up around the name, so long as it is a location.))

Edited by Toa Onaku

Land of the hyper tiger-walkers (people who walk their pet tigers)

Zaqystan

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It is a massive valley, hidden in the cradle of mountains so large that no being can pass them lest they traverse the sky itself. It is a place of peace and tranquility. Many rahi exist there, all whom are docile unless harshly provoked. The plant life is extraordinary, with impossibly large trees making up several forests throughout the region, and beautiful flowers that glow in all colours perceivable and imperceivable to our eyes.

Weaideferd

Edited by Toa Onaku

An Ancient city that only appears at night, where shadows lurk the streets. The whole place has an affinity of darkness about it, and it was said to be led by a corrupt, tyrannical ruler. Legend has it that if you roam the shadowy streets for too long, you too will become one of the shadows...

Acatorah

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

An Isolated monastery on top of a really tall mountain. Despite the harsh conditions, the monks always manage to survive there as they can tell the future with ease from that point.

Cordak Nui

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

A small island off of the coast of the Spherus Magnan mainland. Takanuva settled with his matoran brethren of light, after having played a pivotal role in the Great Being civil war. The name wasn't his idea at first, but after the matoran insisted upon it, in his honor, he reluctantly agreed. There, they have built a new and enlightened civilization.

Garibula Korgat

A city that travels on the back of a Titanic dragon-like creature across the skies. It usually stops to rest in mountainous areas, and has a strong trade route with Artahka. Many more things are unknown about this enigmatic place...

Otan

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

The simplification of a name which the "First who walked upon two legs, and first used their hands for creation" gave a strange universe, where the entirety of space is various solid matter, while massive pockets of vacuum, gases, fluids and stars exist throughout. Some pockets are the size of galaxies, while others are barely the size of a planet. They all share the same property of their walls having gravity, while the space inside has none. This has created natural Dyson spheres throughout this strange universe.

Kiamarulai

Edited by Toa Onaku

A very spiritual planet. Its entire surface is either pure spring water or grassy plains with the occasional beautiful forests. Its poles glow when its blue sun sets; a result of the immense spiritual presence on the planet. It is frequently visited by pilgrims of various religions, as well as curious fringe-scientists.

Kiaroth

A Gigantic, luxurious city that is nearly inaccessible, primarily due to it being built in the belly of a gigantic beast. Legend tells that there are thousands of treasures inside, each with immense powers.

Necoran

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

• 3 weeks later...

A massive canyon/mine where they Mine crude oil, but production is low due to the recent outbreak of vicious Tar serpents. Most of it is abandoned, save for a small mining village that does it's best to fend off the horrors in the area.

Aqu'arnul

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters