BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

I still don't understand why you guys are deliberately lynching the Turaga, who is a pro-Village role.

because you refused to listen to the detective, who is a pro-village role.

at least, that's what i assume

i'm dead so

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The facts you reference are indisputable; your conclusions, justified. Quisoves of the Potoo tricked me once, shame on him... It won't happen again, so there'll be no shame on me.

Solaced by thoughts of violent revenge, I now await my imminent demise with all due silence and serenity.

Edited by Shadowhawk

If it's any consolation Shadowhawk I have no urge to lynch the turaga.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's fun to watch you irrationally lynch Shadowhawk because he made a mistake, when the only people who are really benefiting from this tomfoolery are the Mafia. 

Entirety of Village declared Irrational by Judge, in addition to the preceding ruling of 'All Villagers are Guilty'.

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Tag Drei

What remained of the Village stood about, chattering idly. Eventually, and without any perceivable logic or rationale, they decided upon whom to lynch. "Shadowhawk!" Came the bloodthirsty cry of the gathered town. As he was speedily brought forward, several Matoran discussed the lynching. "Stupid Turaga," spat one.

"Turaga?" Said a second. "We're lynching the Turaga? What for?"

A third spoke up. "I didn't know he was the Turaga, but he wasn't a very good one, anyway."

"Yes," said the first one, again. "This is a good choice."

As Shadowhawk reached the gallows, he turned to speak to the village one last time. "I don't know what possessed this village to lynch the Turaga," he shouted. "But it would be one stupid Villager that would vote for even the worst confirmed Villager, over trying to lynch the Mafia. Do you know that, after my death, there will be only 11 people living, 4 of which are Mafia? If the Potoo kills a Villager tonight, and the Siren neglects to kill again, a poor lynching will bring about our instant loss. If either the Pyro or the Potoo had killed a Villager the nights they killed Mafiosi, the game would be able to end this very night. There is no situation in which lynching a Villager is excusable."

With his brief speech concluded, the Turaga allowed himself to be lynched, bringing the third day to a close.

• Upvote 5

*Rolls eyes*

You know what... Can I just say I'm glad I don't technically have to say I'm a part of this bloody village? That I'm not part of the sheeples that populate this village.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Rolls eyes*

You know what... Can I just say I'm glad I don't technically have to say I'm a part of this bloody village? That I'm not part of the sheeples that populate this village.

Yeah, because blindly voting for me always works out so well for people

• Upvote 1

*Rolls eyes*

Well considering you are the one who lead the bandwagon against the turaga, and I didn't vote for you until you stated your reason for voting Shadowhawk... afterall what kind of decent villager would vote for the turaga? Ideally they wouldn't but.... None the less the instant you suspected Shadowhawk of Being turaga is what lead me to suspect you are likely mafia. Especially since in the past I've seen you play smartly so I know you wouldn't purposefully lead a bandwagon to get the turaga killed unless it suited your purpose. Or you are just a neutral role that doesn't care who wins or loses.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Rolls eyes*

Well considering you are the one who lead the bandwagon against the turaga, and I didn't vote for you until you stated your reason for voting Shadowhawk... afterall what kind of decent villager would vote for the turaga? Ideally they wouldn't but.... None the less the instant you suspected Shadowhawk of Being turaga is what lead me to suspect you are likely mafia. Especially since in the past I've seen you play smartly so I know you wouldn't purposefully lead a bandwagon to get the turaga killed unless it suited your purpose. Or you are just a neutral role that doesn't care who wins or loses.

I lynched Shadowhawk because he helped a known Mafia member to escape a lynching after the Detective revealed himself.

• Upvote 4

*Rolls eyes*

I lynched Shadowhawk because he helped a known Mafia member to escape a lynching after the Detective revealed himself.

And that is grounds to lynch him? Why not just lynch half the village since they also assisted in helping said mafia member escape a lynching? Shadowhawk wasn't the only one at fault in that lynching, and Potoo played alot of us for a fool that round of lynching. But still, it makes no sense for you to have been so gung-freakin-oh to lynch the turaga. Now, what I would have done if I knew shadowhawk was playing for the other team is just be cautious of him, watch who he votes for and go the opposite route, because afterall the turaga's vote can be outnumbered easily. But nope, better off having him dead. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Shrugs*

One who doubts you were really the detective, As I had originally. 

One who is being lead astray by another who they felt they could trust.

Or one who may not have actually seen your post since your post revealing you were detective was kind of... short and too the point. 

Though I have to admit that I find it somewhat funny that while there is no doubt you were the detective now, back then you changed your votes that one lynching twice, from Seaborgium to Mandacus, then from Mandacus to Quisoves. The only reason I doubted you were actually detective is because if a detective knows someone is mafia, why wouldn't that be the first person they vote for? Why would it take them three different votes to finally decide on the one they know is mafia?

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Since the Detective is dead, I'm not really affecting the game by pointing out that there were legitimate reasons to doubt Ehks' veracity. 

First of all, this is a game with two roles whose sole purpose is to get each other lynched. If one of the Feuders had gotten his opponent lynched by impersonating the Detective, he wouldn't have cared if we killed him consequentially.

Secondly, for a Detective to out himself to all and sundry on the second round, he must have a rather good reason to do so, even if he has uncovered a Mafioso. There are ways of getting one's information to the Village without revealing one's role. To wit, Xaeraz's ruse with Chro in XIX (even if it did fail.) As it was, Ehks had a good reason (he had revealed his role to me, not realizing, thanks to poor internet, that the Necromancer was dead and Luroka powerless as a result,) but he never stated it.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

At least Potoo understands what I'm getting at. The way Ehks decided to reveal himself and the information he had was poorly executed. Heck even in his post it sounds like he is uncertain of his own information. As such I'm not surprised if alot of people doubted Ehks was the detective, until it was verified.

It's all great and fun to blame others, yet be unable to see how you contributed to the mistake.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I don't think anyone is actually worked up Dragon.Star. I know I sure as heck am not. I'm merely having fun pointing out the flaws in some of what has gone down thus far this game. 

This is more a lively debate than an argument.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The Flames of our Righteous Debate shall never be extinguished!

• Upvote 5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hmm... FoRD... Flames of Righteous Debate. It does have a certain ring to it. 

Remind me again what MOPE and NOPE each stand for?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Telling someone to clam down doesnt necessarily mean that theyre in an argument, as you should know. Calming down can also mean relaxing, like really, chill.

I REFUSE :burnmad:

What if chrom told you to

[Robin voice] Chrom?

no but seriously the village screwed this one up, i think.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

My reaction to the village intentionally lynching their Turaga: (Sarcastic)such wow, very surprise.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351