BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

I certainly wouldn't put it past me to forge quotes.

yeah i wouldn't put it past mafians, either.

Are you suggesting I would get a Mafian to forge a quote and then use it? I'm not a bureaucrat, you know.

you don't need to get a mafian to forge it when you are one~

But I'm the Fool. I said that. Why would I lie?

MnRA5kV.png

'Cause you're a Mafian trying to get everyone to not vote for you out of fear of losing the game, and then covering QP by saying he's the Potoo.

Which he isn't.

He's Mafia, too.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

'Cause you're a Mafian trying to get everyone to not vote for you out of fear of losing the game, and then covering QP by saying he's the Potoo.

Which he isn't.

He's Mafia, too.

Can't speak for Quisoves, but Seaborgium is the fool. That's the entire reason why I'm getting either the Siren or the Potoo to kill him instead of letting everyone lynch him, thereby giving him exactly what he wants.

Can't speak for Quisoves, but Seaborgium is the fool. That's the entire reason why I'm getting either the Siren or the Potoo to kill him instead of letting everyone lynch him, thereby giving him exactly what he wants.

welp gg me i'm brilliant at figuring that out.

eh.

'least I know one Mafian.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Which he isn't.

He's Mafia, too.

QP is the Potoo. If I were hypothetically a mafia(which setting up a brilliant double bluff that allowed me to reveal this and get people not to hang me), I wouldn't want reveal any of my teammates.

MnRA5kV.png

Which he isn't.

He's Mafia, too.

QP is the Potoo. If I were hypothetically a mafia(which setting up a brilliant double bluff that allowed me to reveal this and get people not to hang me), I wouldn't want reveal any of my teammates.

Sure thing.

Edited by Lucina

Which he isn't.

He's Mafia, too.

Hiya!

I'm the Detective, and I investigated QP round one. Found he was Mafia once again. Not a neutral role.

Just saying that.

If I can, switching from Mandacus to Quisoves.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

haha I knew qp was mafian

too bad I told him I wouldn't kill him for a while.

I guess since I shouldn't be voting Seaborgium... hmm... 

*srugh*

I'll vote for... Toa Chuck

Because then my vote shouldn't really be doing much of anything haha

Also, just a reminder everyone, since Burnmad didn't exactly make this clear, and I had to ask him for clarification.

Only the Mafia can be certain that any Village role, the Necromancer excepted, is dead , since the Ghost will show up as a random Villager upon his death.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Why on Earth would you kill your own Potoo? All the evidence proves that he is the Potoo. Ehks is flat out deceiving you. Now I've told stretchers and terminological inexactitudes in my time, but something as BLATANT as what Ehks is doing? And you fall for it? 

I at least told the truth. QP, Manducus, the whole lot. IT WAS TRUE. The only reason you are voting QP is because the RNG loves him. I tried my hardest to get you to vote for me. THE ONE TIME I actually wanted you guys to vote for me. But NOOOOO, let's kill QP for fun and profit.

GRRRRRR. The village never fails to infuriate me.GRRRRRR. :madgo:

• Upvote 3

MnRA5kV.png

Why on Earth would you kill your own Potoo? All the evidence proves that he is the Potoo. Ehks is flat out deceiving you. Now I've told stretchers and terminological inexactitudes in my time, but something as BLATANT as what Ehks is doing? And you fall for it? 

I at least told the truth. QP, Manducus, the whole lot. IT WAS TRUE. The only reason you are voting QP is because the RNG loves him. I tried my hardest to get you to vote for me. THE ONE TIME I actually wanted you guys to vote for me. But NOOOOO, let's kill QP for fun and profit.

GRRRRRR. The village never fails to infuriate me.GRRRRRR. :madgo:

You're just convincing me to keep voting Quisoves.

I know who the Potoo is - I've been allied to them since Night 1. It was at my request that they executed Luroka. And Quisoves is not that member.

Everyone, pay attention. I've received a message.

You're the Agent. 

I would like you to send the remaining neutral roles the message that I am indeed the Mafia, not the fool, and should be voted for. 

Then you will send all the mafia the message that they should vote for me so that they do not reveal themselves.

You know what will happen if you do not comply.
Bzzt. Try again.
Edited by Lance Constable Vimes

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

I know who the Potoo is - I've been allied to them since Night 1. It was at my request that they executed Luroka. And Quisoves is not that member.

If you know who the Potoo is, why was QP able to tell me that the Potoo was able to kill Schrodinger's Visorak? Sure it could just be coincidence that I talked about "the Spider" dying that night, but that's a far stretch. I couldn't be able to predict ANYTHING given my role, and given the two "kill by talk" roles, I wouldn't take the chance of babbling nonsense. The Spider doesn't automatically mean "Schrodinger's Visorak" but given that Visorak's death, there is no other person who it could refer to. If I spew complete nonsense, it tends to be absurd, amusing stuff, not ominous threat against non-players.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

I don't think the voting's over just yet.

Voting Seaborgium if I can. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND the rest of you try and do the same.

No. Seaborgium is the fool and lynching him wins him the game. Ehks, as the Detective, has already told us that Quisoves is mafia. Vote for Quisoves. I have the Siren killing Seaborgium to prevent him from winning.

If he is the fool, I see no reason to prevent him from winning.

...but he's not, he's mafia. He's flat out said so.

I'm getting really tired of explaining this.

I have the Siren killing him. Ergo, lynching him is literally pointless. You are wasting your vote.

He has threatened several players in this game and has tried to force too many hands with information that he either did not have or is simply 100% incorrect. That is an astounding failure that ends with losing the game. It should not end with us rewarding him.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if voting is over or not, since I was out of commission the last two days(Roughly), however if there is still a chance at voting I would like to cast my vote for Mandacus. I just don't like being part of a bandwagon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just accept the fact that you're not going to get what you want. With the sore loser antics of both you and Luroka combined, I'm on the verge of calling it quits with XXII - and I have proven to be far more tolerant of the happenings in this game than several other players. 

seems like this is getting to be a habit - i get fed up at bad games, pack my bags, and you end up following after the going gets even rougher. it's a cool system

-Tyler

• Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You're dead. Leave.

I vote for Manducus. Don't want Sg to win and don't want to hang the Potoo.

QP isn't the potoo.

I investigated QP night one, and he came up as Mafia.

I don't necessarily trust you, but I know how risky of a gambit it is to claim to be Detective when you aren't... so I guess it's probably legit? Don't want to support Sg's plans anyway.

I switch my vote from Manducus to QP.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Die Spinne ist tot - es lebe die Spinne! ('The spider is dead - long live the spider!')

Pity, real pity. I liked this role. :< (no, this is not because I speak German. At. All. :] )

Here's to hoping I don't die within the first 2 nights again in the next game. :3 I'll still stick around and haunt you all, though. It's the carnival of the dead, after all! ^_^ (unless it's against the rules, obviously.)

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)