BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

like i mean, everybody says that I lie, zakaro is 100% type 2, quisoves is always mafia, and anybody who trusts luroka is a fool

Are you saying that's wrong?

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Still waiting on at least two people.

Actually, screw them, I'm gonna get the scene up later tonight, or tomorrow morning, and if they don't act tomorrow night, they're getting booted from the game.

It really ticks me off that people who aren't going to play take slots.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 6

Still waiting on at least two people.

Actually, screw them, I'm gonna get the scene up later tonight, or tomorrow morning, and if they don't act tomorrow night, they're getting booted from the game.

It really ticks me off that people who aren't going to play take slots.

*Snaps fingers*

you're so salty about this. i really don't understand why, given that passive playing is just as valid and old a form of playing the game as anyone else, and i won XIX by being almost totally silent/never voting until the last two or three nights

seriously, boot me out of this game. i died night 1 and i'm satisfied that way. give my role to someone else because if all this game is going to be is you complaining once or twice on every page about how people aren't being active enough i really ]don't want to stick around

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

This isn't passive playing. This is not playing. One of these people signed up knowing they wouldn't have computer access, and the other just doesn't care enough to send in their action. Apparently too busy wondering why they're still on this website.

Winning by not acting, voting, or discussing is never a valid strategy.

In the future, Tyler, do avoid signing up for one of my games again.

Nacht Eins

It being night, most of the villagers were, naturally, in their homes. There were, however, several that were not. These three restless souls wandered the streets on this night, oblivious to or unconcerned with the danger of doing so.

The first of these was Toa Onarax. The nature of his occupation gave him a certain affinity for the night; he found himself calmed by the isolation as he wandered the streets, the moon and stars dimly lighting his way. A short distance into his route, he heard the sound of an engine starting, somewhere behind him. He glanced over his shoulder, surprised by the sudden noise, only to see the reflection of the moon in the windshield of a car. He quickened his pace, and the car, colored darkly and with headlights off, matched it, slowly stalking him down the road. As Onarax rounded a corner, he took off running, hoping to gain as much distance as possible between he and his pursuer.

The engine revved loudly as the vehicle tore around the corner, bumping into a telephone pole in its chase. Onarax continued sprinting down the street, panting from the effort and from fear. The windshield of the car was inscrutable, and he could see no driver within. It gave it the vague impression of being a ghost car. Shaking his head to clear it of such idle thoughts, Onarax ducked into an alleyway far too narrow for the large, unwieldy vehicle to follow him. He stood in the alley, halfway between two streets, trying desperately to catch his breath. They ought to have followed me with a bike, he thought to himself with a chuckle.

Just as the thought entered his head, another engine revved directly in front of him, filling the alleyway with the familiar purring of a motorcycle engine. A single headlight flicked on, shining its beam right into his face. "You've gotta be kidding me!" Onarax exclaimed, wincing as he turned to run back the way he had come. The bike was bearing down on him as he neared the end of the alley, and he quickened his pace, his very life hanging in the balance.

He shot out of the alleyway, into the street.

And was promptly hit by a police cruiser which had been responding to a domestic disturbance. Something about a suspicious car, driving around with its headlights off.

Toa Onarax, Necromancer, Made into a hood ornament.

Down the street, Doorman got out of his car-- the same car that had been pursuing Onarax earlier. Aware that the police had been phoned regarding the vehicle, he had literally ditched it, leaving it crashed into a ditch on the side of the road, just outside of town. As he stared at it, it occurred to him that it was blocking half of the road. With that in mind, he went to retrieve something from the trunk, in order to pop the tires, thus making it harder to remove; being evil was, after all, a full-time job. He popped the trunk with a button on the driver's-side door, and clambered his way out of the ditch. As he lifted the trunk lid - which, at the current angle of the car, was more like pushing it away from himself - a loud sound made its way from inside.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!"

Before he had time even to cry out in surprise, Doorman was wrapped in a big bear hug by a man in a gas mask and flame-retardant suit. Both parties falling to the ground, the shocked Doorman flailed at his assailant, struggling to get away. Miraculously, he broke free once, but a heavy, gloved hand upon his shoulder stopped his flight and yanked him back, all with one smooth application of force. As he was falling, a booted foot stomped upon his calf, from which a crunching noise resounded. As he cried out in pain, the Pyro's hand released his shoulder, causing him to fall backward and smack his head against the pavement. In the upper periphery of his vision, he saw his attacker going back to the trunk, pulling something from his emergency kit... An axe. Why there was an axe in his emergency kit was the last thing on his mind; Doorman awkwardly twisted himself around, so that he was facing away from the car, and began to drag himself away from the scene. Escape with a broken leg, however, was not so easy a feat, and the Pyro quickly caught up to him.

"Mm-mmph," he said, wagging his finger, almost as if to chide his victim for trying to run. He positioned himself alongside Doorman, raised the axe above his head...

And loudly sighed in exasperation as his target dragged himself out of position. Doorman choked, tears streaming from his face as he realized the Pyro was mocking him. The demented killer repositioned himself, and was quicker with raising the axe this time. As he brought it down, it cleanly chopped through Doorman's yet-uninjured leg, nearly severing the limb, and causing its owner to scream in pain once more. He placed himself beside the writhing Doorman again, raised his axe for the last time, and swung it straight into the base of the Mafioso's neck.

Doorman, Spy, Axed.

On the other other side of town (this town is roughly triangular in shape), Makuta Luroka was calmly sipping a beverage as he sat atop a water tower, stargazing. Nothing terribly unexpected had happened, so far. At least, so he thought; he was quickly proven wrong as a figure in the bushes to his right resolved itself into the shape of the 3rd killing role. The killer, perhaps the least sane one to yet show itself, wore a suit covered in feathers, with a mask in the shape of the Great Potoo's head. What's more, this lunatic was in the village's employ. If that wasn't a sign of the times, Luroka didn't know what was.

Regardless of the Potoo's appearance, he made an attempt to reason with it.

"You know, I really am a poor choice for killing."

To his surprise, the Potoo responded, inclining its head towards him from the base of the water tower. Honestly, he'd thought it incapable of forming intelligible words. "I disagree," it said. "You seem like a pretty good choice to me. I certainly don't see you being a very big help to the town."

Luroka considered the words for a moment. "I suppose you make a good point. I was, after all, plotting its destruction. That said, I wasn't planning on dying quite yet. It really would be appreciated if you were to go kill someone else."

One corner of the killer's mouth twitched. "I'm disinclined to do so. I've already come all this way, after all."

"I really couldn't care less what you do," muttered Luroka as he descended, by way of a ladder fixed to the side of the structure. "Just know that, wrench in my plans or no, killing me will still only further my goals."

"Whatever you say," responded the Potoo. With the obligatory conversation between villain and hero out of the way, he did away with Luroka in the coolest way he could manage; lunging forward, he grabbed hold of the ladder, pulling the rusty, weakly-supported thing away from the tower. With Luroka at its top, it tipped slowly over, before finally crashing to the ground. As it occurred to the Potoo that he had just vandalized public property, he left a large sum of money at the scene, while making a note to himself to be more careful in the future.

Makuta Luroka, Misanthropic Linchpin, MOOOOOM.

Edit: Oh right, forgot this part.

By the Chronicler's vigilant report, it was determined that Arsene did not visit anyone last night.

You will have 48 hours to vote. There will be neither hints, nor suspect lists; use your heads, and consider this a test of your ability as a village.

Also, be reminded that, with the Necromancer deceased, the dead have finished their participation in the game.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 7

Ich stimme für den Mann von Portalen, die als Zeichen der militärischen Rang Maskeraden.

(english so i don't get in trouble for posting only in a foreign language from forum staff. is that still a rule?)

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Ich stimme für den Mann von Portalen, die als Zeichen der militärischen Rang Maskeraden.

(english so i don't get in trouble for posting only in a foreign language from forum staff. is that still a rule?)

Uh I think it is a rule still, yeah

and is that a vote for me?

I mean, Mann von Portalen sounds like a vote for me but idunno any garmin *gshur*

I'll vote for QP because let's face it

He is like 95% a mafioso so

might as well get it out of the way

as a former mafian that isn't really a mafian anymore because weird games that don't start until they start, QP was mafia already this game

then again, he does have a pretty good streak going but

eh

I'd consult an RNG, but it'd pick QP anyway, sooooooo if we just poke at a random number on the list, say, 8, because 8 is great, then we gettt...

....page loading....

Vox!

Okay then, I vote Vox!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The Necromancer is dead? I'm dead! You lynched me, remember? Then I became Judge... an undead Judge! 

Then the Necromancer had the audacity to go and get killed, so now I wither away like the shambling undead corpse I am. You are all guilty for allowing this to happen. I hope the chosen jury members decide to put the jury in injury for this. Now you have no law and no corrupt judges.

Now I'll leave and cease to exist. Need to catch up on that dead-sleep, you know? 

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Why are we voting for Valendale, someone who is clearly the fool since he is purposefully trying to get himself lynched? That just seems somewhat... silly on your guys part.

I'm placing my vote for Jag18. Why? Good question, one I wished I had a better answer for. Likely I am voting Jag18 because A) He committed and unspeakable act of war against me, and B) Shadowhawk suggested him.

Also Burnmad, just so I am clear, if one is dead and I'm understanding your rules, essentially we aren't even allowed to post in the topic correct?

Edited by Voxumo: Lord of Ice Picks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You all realize you are ensuring his victory right? He will win whether village survives or doesn't... And that you are wasting a lynching on someone who has clearly made themselves out as a fool. At least if you voted for another you would possibly have the chance of eliminating a risk role, where as voting for valendale you are wasting it on a role that really is no risk to you if kept alive.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You all realize you are ensuring his victory right? He will win whether village survives or doesn't... And that you are wasting a lynching on someone who has clearly made themselves out as a fool. At least if you voted for another you would possibly have the chance of eliminating a risk role, where as voting for valendale you are wasting it on a role that really is no risk to you if kept alive.

you are being very pushy about this... I don't really get why. Is he your ally, or?

I'm being pushy about it because I don't like just handing a victory over to anyone. A victory is something one should work for. 

Also why would you assume he is my ally? If he was an ally and he set himself up to be lynched, I would let him suffer the fate he set for himself instead of risking myself to save his sorry hide.

Edited by Voxumo: Lord of Ice Picks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

A victory is something one should work for.

But if an opportunity for victory is near it wouldnt be a good idea to give it up

Thing is this victory will not benefit you in any way what so ever. Valendale will be laughing from the grave when the village loses, or the mafia loses, with the knowledge that he wins no matter what. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu