BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

I actually don't know about that. I could die next round for speaking English, for all we know.

Though, isn't there a rule about speaking in mostly English?

Yes, there is. BZPower is an American site, so they want members to speak in English. Including other languages in your posts is usually okay in smaller amounts, but they're not supposed to be the majority (or all of) your posts.

I see.

The voting has been closed for long enough. I am eager to see the next chapter in this macabre saga, haha.

EDIT

Is that rule why we can't have accent marks in our screen names?

No, that's because of other reasons, and I think those are more on the technical side than anything. xP

Additionally, Seaborgium can stop @_@

I can, but must I?

Ja, you have to. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sorry about the delay, everyone; my free time today has, unexpectedly, mostly consisted of short windows of time. Most of tomorrow will likely be similar, but I might be able to get it done in the evening. If not, I will, ironically, have a lot more free time on Monday...

*Snaps fingers*

Tag Eins

"Karz," mumbled the Detective as he sifted through the crime scene. "This is a mess..." He was, at the moment, examining the body of Onarax, reduced to a red smear leading up to a mangled corpse. Next to it was parked the cruiser that had struck him. They had been able to find neither the unidentified black car nor the motorcycle that had been involved in the murder-- accident? Murderous accident. He had desired to investigate the other crimes of last night, instead of going over this one so many times, but orders were orders. With only one lynching a day, it was necessary to prioritize catching the Mafia. Even if there was no evidence to be had.

On the bright side, they didn't lose more Villagers to hangings than they did to killings, anymore.

He looked over the alleyway again. The only remaining trace of the motorcycle was a tire mark near where it had started up. Just as he was considering another futile attempt to search for the hidden Mafia vehicles, he heard someone approach. It was Valendale.

"How'd you get in here?" He asked the Matoran.

"They let me in because I said I had important information about the case," came the response.

The Detective's face lit up. "Is that so?" Valendale nodded. "Out with it, then!"

The Matoran vanished back around the corner, and when he came back, he was pulling a motorcycle alongside him. "Is that...?" The Detective started to ask, before trailing off.

"Yup. The motorcycle from last night."

"Well? Whose was it?" The Detective prodded, excited.

"It's mine. I have reason to believe that it is the one used last night, and wanted to compare the tires to the marks; they have a rather distinctive tread, you see?" He pointed towards the bike's front tire.

The Detective stared, dumbfounded. "Uh... Go ahead, I guess?"

Valendale pulled his bike over to the marks, holding his tire next to them. They were exactly the same.

"No question, mate," Valendale said. "I definitely committed this crime."

The Detective blinked. "Uh. You sure?"

"No doubt about it. The tread matches."

Without responding, due in no small part to being struck dumb by Valendale's honesty, the Detective reached into his back pocket, pulling out his cuffs. The Matoran made no move to stop him or to get away as the Detective slipped them onto his wrists. Leading him through town, right up to the gallows, he read the Matoran his rights as the Villagers gathered 'round, awaiting the execution.

"Sure you don't want to, uh. Say your bike was stolen? Something?" The Detective asked, still puzzled at why Valendale would admit to his crime so easily. They were atop the gallows, now, the noose being tied around the Matoran's neck.

"Nah. This is fine."

With one, final blink, the Detective pulled the lever, and the floor dropped from beneath Valendale.

"Well?" The Detective asked as he turned, the Matoran twitching behind him. "He was the Fool, right?"

Someone opened up the flamethrower-shaped bag which had been confiscated from the late Valendale. "Looks like he was the Pyro, sir."

"What! Why did he even have that motorcycle!?" The Detective fumed, throwing his hat to the ground. "I wanted to lynch a Mafioso tonight!" He turned back around and swung his boot into the dead man's suspended chest.

Valendale, Pyro, lynched.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 9

You mean that the Pyro always dies on the first round?

Almost always. I have a tendency to survive the curse, and Tyler also did the same once or twice. But otherwise... yes. All the time.

there was even a game centered around it

XX

give it a read

every pyro except for one (Jim) died their first day.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm guessing he was intending to try and trick us. Many times in a similar game someone will try to claim jester, in hopes that what a jester is capable of doing after death will dissuade people from voting to hang them.  And essentially the fool is close to the jester, and I wouldn't be surprised if it even has a similar function after death.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

As the dead and irrelevant judge, I declare Valendale permanently guilty of self-suicide and strip the title of 'Pyro' from his corpse and paste it above whoever dies next, thus inflicting the true curse of the pyro on that poor, unfortunate soul. Furthermore, fire is now banned from the premises of the Karneval der Toten, as it has been declared a safety hazard with no expert capable of handling fire. If you see fire, tell it off with a warning in a stern and disappointed fire. If you see it again, tell it you will destroy all of its friends and families. If you see it a third time, kill the fire by jumping into it and flailing wildly.

Your local dead and irrelevant Judge and self-declared OSHA-Matoran, Pulse. 

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm guessing he was intending to try and trick us. Many times in a similar game someone will try to claim jester, in hopes that what a jester is capable of doing after death will dissuade people from voting to hang them.  And essentially the fool is close to the jester, and I wouldn't be surprised if it even has a similar function after death.

Ah, okay. One question remains, though: what function does the jester usually have after death? (I am not particularly familiar with that role.)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Vimes would be correct.

Typically the jester is able to 'haunt' anyone who voted guilty, or in this case voted to have them lynched, and the haunting will cause them to die the next day. It even ignores night immunity and the doctor's healing abilities.

I merely am saying this because alot of these roles in this game I'm noticing have similarities with the game I'm thinking of in question.

Edited by Voxumo: Lord of Ice Picks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Almost always. I have a tendency to survive the curse, and Tyler also did the same once or twice. But otherwise... yes. All the time.

Army of Two: Electric BBQ

key to surviving as pyro is either be us, or never be the pyro

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wait, this is new to me.

Wouldn't it be possible to wipe out %50< of the remaining population that way? Yikes.

I believe I phrased it wrong. By 'anyone' I meant anyone who voted for them to be lynched, but only one of those individuals.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-Tyler

http://bzp-mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Bionicle_Mafia_XI:_The_Shadow_Lords

Never recognized for having survived.

For some reason I'm not a good enough Pyro. 

• Upvote 3

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

-Tyler

http://bzp-mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Bionicle_Mafia_XI:_The_Shadow_Lords

Never recognized for having survived.

For some reason I'm not a good enough Pyro. 

Because Burnmad turned it into the "Pyromancer" role, which is an entirely separate entity that uses magic. Not a true Pyro.

Plus, it was also a secret role. The Pyro is never a secret role.

E: That said, I'm cool with the Army of Two becoming the Three Flaming Musketeers instead. :P

Edited by Lucina