Activity Boost!

Voltex

Activity Boost total: 26pts
+8pts

So I posted up Part 2 of my Pohatu Video. I am reserving the +8 points since it is a continuation of Part 01 and I do plan on making them into a single large video once I have all the parts filmed. However right now it is actually its own video so don't know that it counts. The link is to the post in my topic but I also edited the first post so both video's are there.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only thinking without this game, BZPower would be dead for good, even without the announcement of Bionicle 2015? 

As much as I would love to call myself the sole savior of BZPower, that is not the case. The return of Bionicle this year has done that, along with a slew of other factors that can be contributed to a wide variety of different members (especially in the creative forums).

• Upvote 2

+8pts

Well I think BZP was growing back even before this game, Because I am here now. Ok with the shameless plug for my low self-esteem over with I guess we can continue. Nothing new for me to report so I guess I will hand it over to the next poster...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

+8pts

Well we now know who the forerunner is for the 100pts goal. So does the game end after someone reaches 100pts?

Onua.png

Prowl, why do you keep adding 8 points with each of your posts? :confused: And I wonder if Rahkmenoff gets the 50 point reward or his Rahkshi actually count for that many points...

Probably.(65 not 50)

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

THE STUFF THAT POINTS WIN YOU

A quick note here: if you reach one of these, you might need to PM me with a link to the post containing your total amount of points, otherwise I might miss it.

For now it is just the two rewards - once people start surpassing 100 points, I’ll add more.

100 Points

I will write a three chapter Multi-Part Comedy or Epic starring YOU as the main character. I will work with you to shape the overall story, as well as the personality of your character. I’ll also whip up a nice little banner for the story as well, just to advertise it.

50 Points

I will write a Short Story or Comedy oneshot starring YOU as the main character! I’ll work with you to shape the overall story, as well as the personality of your character.

And I wonder if Rahkmaninoff gets the 50 point reward or his Rahkshi actually count for that many points...

Well, I'm going off of this:

Hmm. if it's just a topic of mini MOCs, 5 for the post; if it's like, a team of Toa, 5 for each.

They may not be Toa, but they stand with similar stature and piece count. And back on page one I got five points each for each of three similar original models, and 2.5 for a rather diminutive one. So I think these points stand as well.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

+8pts

Prowl, why do you keep adding 8 points with each of your posts? :confused: And I wonder if Rahkmenoff gets the 50 point reward or his Rahkshi actually count for that many points...

Because I quote my total in the corner of each post but don't actually add it until I finish my Pohatu Series of Videos. If you notice the total still remains at 26 +8 and never more than that. This way I don't have to remember way back how many points I have if they are always in my posts here.

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hosting Bionicle Mafia XXV: Desolation+6 Points

Hosting it with Portalfig; +3 Points

Total: 39 Points

E: A reminder that knowingly posting dupe topics or purposely bending/breaking the rules of BZPower in order to gain points in this game is not allowed

Edited by Lucina

Ok. As a newcomer to BZPower, I think this is a good start.

Joined Murder Mansion and Mafia: Five Factions +4

Joined Corpus Rahkshi and drew my character (tried to) +7

Hosting Battle for Spherus Magna. I am not sure whether this counts, because I can't get enough players for actual start. +6?

Total: 11 (+6?)

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many winners do we have so far?

Technically nobody has gotten to 100 points yet, so, zero?

I just hit 50, but I'm kinda holding out for the hundred point reward...that is if I want the 100 point reward. I seem to be good at writing myself my own character stories with another one in the works as we speak, and given Voltex's writing me in Mafia, there's only so much redundancy I can take, especially if it's at the expense of my own humility. 

Why I am I playing this game? I don't know. Post count boost or something. :P