BZP Mafia: Score Attack

Dapper I Guess

At that time, Luroka was sitting in his tent, horsing around with a crate of knives he had gotten in the mail. He liked knives. Knives were fun, everyone knew that. Something not as many people knew, was that swords were a lot more fun. Someone in town would learn that little-known fact, because just then a rather large bladed weapon poked through his tent wall. It missed, but Luroka was too absorbed in his own blades to notice. The sword jabbed again, and hit this time- right in the jugular, as it turns out.

"Critical hit!" a voice from the other side of the tent shouted, before withdrawing the sword and running away.

Dragon.star: Police database says that he knows how much fun swords are.Don't ask why that's in a police database.

habrfadtuegwtdlml?: Perhaps there's a sinister purpose behind his nigh-unpronounceable name.

Looking over the one scene caused by a Mafia, I narrowed down between the roles that have clues directly relating to this scene. 

The swords one seems pretty obvious, and the unpronounceable part might refer to Luroka being hit in the Jugular first. 

Make of that what you will. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

so a few quick obvervations before I fade into obscurity again real quick

"Quisoves Potoo, Mafia, killed by Unpredictable Person"

OF COURSE HAHA

"something something google docs"

google docs master race wooo

I think that was about it

*bolulululululu*

• Upvote 3

He was unlucky. I wouldn't have a player killed to continue any running gag, even if I did know about it.

I think that he was referring to me being in the Mafia for the umpteenth consecutive time, though being killed by the UP certainly doesn't suggest that the RNG likes me, either.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Now I mean losing his original username is what he gets for changing it. Unless you're trying to defuse tension of which there is none on my end. Or you are just making another joke in which case carry one. Also is the scene soon?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

We're using 48-hour voting periods due to how long it takes for me to POINTS everyone.

Speaking of- if you haven't received your Points for this round yet, don't panic. There are still a few people left, and I'll finish distributing the scores later tonight.

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

Can I get a tally of the votes, please? That would be helpful.

Nevermind, I'll do it myself: 

fishers64 - 4

Sora Tryon - 3

Aiwendil - 1 

Dragon.Star - 5 

Hrm. 

Lynching me is an incredibly stupid move, but I can see why all of you would want to do it. Don't let the host lead you into a trap. 

Edited by fishers64

Speaking of Points, all the scores from Night 1 have been PMed. Let me know via PM if I missed you.

Also, I made a gaffe in calculating the points. The current total is 410, my bad.

Goodness, this game is a nightmare to GM. I hope you're having fun.

What you get for changing it so much.

ok if you went and actually checked it the person made their account a long time ago so this proves n o t h i n g

real question is why dont you, its really fun and you could try it some time

HE GETS POINTS

IMAGINARY POINTS THAT DON'T COUNT TOWARDS THE GAME, BUT POINTS NONETHELESS

no he doesnt

Edited by Dragon.star

Why aren't more people voting for Fishers? We're going to lose if we just follow the band wagon, Fishers had been acting suspicious. We have no reason to hang Dragon.star.

Lynching me is an incredibly stupid move, but I can see why all of you would want to do it. Don't let the host lead you into a trap. 

Weirdest explanation ever. If you need to blame the host, then something is wrong.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

Dude, take it easy it was just a joke. And while I have changed my name occasionally, I am actually in the same boat as you. ToaKapura joined 3 years before me and has only two posts and was last acitve in 2008.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

At that time, Luroka was sitting in his tent, horsing around with a crate of knives he had gotten in the mail. He liked knives. Knives were fun, everyone knew that. Something not as many people knew, was that swords were a lot more fun. Someone in town would learn that little-known fact, because just then a rather large bladed weapon poked through his tent wall. It missed, but Luroka was too absorbed in his own blades to notice. The sword jabbed again, and hit this time- right in the jugular, as it turns out.

"Critical hit!" a voice from the other side of the tent shouted, before withdrawing the sword and running away.

Dragon.star: Police database says that he knows how much fun swords are.Don't ask why that's in a police database.

habrfadtuegwtdlml?: Perhaps there's a sinister purpose behind his nigh-unpronounceable name.

Looking over the one scene caused by a Mafia, I narrowed down between the roles that have clues directly relating to this scene. 

The swords one seems pretty obvious, and the unpronounceable part might refer to Luroka being hit in the Jugular first. 

Make of that what you will. 

As I stated before we've kind of narrowed down the Mafia member to be between these 2 guys. While Fishers could be mafia, we don't know yet, Dragon.star's death on the other hand would confirm a mafia member one way or another. It'll either be him or unpronounceable. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Voting closes tomorrow morning, correct? 

[checks]

Ended yesterday at 7 PM, actually. I'll count the votes and post a scene later today.

I thought of a less time-consuming method of points distribution, but I can't decide whether to implement it or not...