BZP Mafia: Score Attack

Dapper I Guess

I vote Quisoves. Let's let lynch that old bird right away - he's obviously Mafia. 

Says the young lady who has, on her first two Mafia outings, been first a Mafioso and then a secret killer-demon.

I really do not want to have to spend another PM conversation fighting with you nor summon Barshai this game. It's a toss-up as to which I find more irritable. :P At least you can be lynched and made to somewhat disappear. :P  

I vote Quisoves. Let's let lynch that old bird right away - he's obviously Mafia. 

Says the young lady who has, on her first two Mafia outings, been first a Mafioso and then a secret killer-demon.

I should probably learn who's female here, to avoid unintentionally offending someone.

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

I should probably learn who's female here, to avoid unintentionally offending someone.

I don't care. I'm a gal, but the "fishers is a guy" myth doesn't bother me for some reason. (I'm online, and if people think I'm a guy, at least I can communicate like one. It gets rid of all the uncomfortable stuff.) But I am a girl, so using female pronouns to refer to moi is recommended, because everyone else will pile on to correct you. 

*headscratch* Takia Nuvia is a girl, and you better use "she" and "her" when referring to Windrider. 

• Upvote 1

Taka Nuvia, I see that you have been granted the Spot 19. I trust that you shall use it wisely.

And now I shall leave this topic forever~

(E: Oh we are discussing gender, cool. Refer to me as you will, I have no real preference)

Edited by Lucina

I use "he" to refer to just about anyone unless I specifically know that person to be female, simply because "he" is the default adjective in the English language.

I will only stop using that adjective nearly indiscriminately if guys using female anime avatars put "G.U.F.A.A." in their member titles. That or I'll assume that anyone with a female anime avatar is male.

I'll call you Xe just because It exists.

Blegh. Why choose the syllable hardest to pronounce to be a neutral pronoun?

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

I use "he" to refer to just about anyone unless I specifically know that person to be female, simply because "he" is the default adjective in the English language.

That's so he!

Which reminds me, yesterday, I saw a bird, and I thought, that's a very he bird! And its feathers, they're he!

What was I saying, now? Pardon me, I get a bit he sometimes.

Blegh. Why choose the syllable hardest to pronounce to be a neutral pronoun?

How very he.

Anyway, back to "Score Attack."

This sure looks to be a he Mafia game!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Okay can you not threaten to derail the thread and then try to derail the thread anyway despite my giving you what you wanted

That'd be nice

Good heavens the game hasn't even started yet

EDIT: Unless this is what you guys call "filler" in which case carry on

Edited by Lance Constable Vimes

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

EDIT: Unless this is what you guys call "filler" in which case carry on

Filler used to refer to the practice of making sure that the host was never the last one to post in the topic, thus allowing them to put up the next scene without breaking the double-posting rule. It turned into filler puns, and then to random junk. (Both of these transitions were mainly the work of a member who is no longer with us.) An exception was added to the double-posting rule for game hosts, and that brings us to the current state of filler where it doesn't really mean anything. See also this picture.

• Upvote 4

Taka Nuvia, I see that you have been granted the Spot 19. I trust that you shall use it wisely.

And now I shall leave this topic forever~

(E: Oh we are discussing gender, cool. Refer to me as you will, I have no real preference)

I will try my best to honour this spot. :3

(also, even though it has already been answered for me, yes, I am female. :) )

• Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

@ineverlikedfelt:

Don't become he who must not be named. :no:

Who's he?!

Why can't He be named?

Because he is Do not discuss banned members!

I honestly can't tell if Windrider did that or not.

Ha, legal loophole! :evilbiggrin: I am now going to refer to you under the new set of pronouns; "Yo Yo" being singular third person, "YO YO YO YO" being singular second person and "skillet" being third person singular.

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 3

MnRA5kV.png

@ineverlikedfelt:

Don't become he who must not be named. :no:

Who's he?!

Why can't He be named?

Because he is Do not discuss banned members!

I honestly can't tell if Windrider did that or not.

Ha, legal loophole! :evilbiggrin: I am now going to refer to you under the new set of pronouns; "Yo Yo" being singular third person, "YO YO YO YO" being singular second person and "skillet" being third person singular.

I have already expressed my displeasure with being referred to as such. I would appreciate it if you would therefore not refer to me by stupid things I have already asked not to be referred to.