BZP Mafia: Score Attack

Dapper I Guess

From rules topic: "Everyone is allowed ONE BZPower account." :P

(I know that's not what you meant)

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

He was Mafia.

I'm too tired to post a scene right now, so let's just continue the game.

By the way, I may lose the ability to use the Internet soon, just so you know. If I do go on hiatus and I'm not back in a week or so, feel free to have someone start a game to replace mine.

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

-sigh-

So, after thinking about it for a while, I've reached the conclusion that I can host this game no longer. Keeping track of everything- votes, who is alive, who is dead, Points- is exhausting and time-consuming. Due to real-life affairs, I'm rather short on time and energy. Because of these reasons, I'm going to stop the game. I am interested in seeing the Points concept put into action, but only by a more capable host than I. I sincerely apologize for wasting your time, everyone.

• Upvote 2

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

-sigh-

So, after thinking about it for a while, I've reached the conclusion that I can host this game no longer. Keeping track of everything- votes, who is alive, who is dead, Points- is exhausting and time-consuming. Due to real-life affairs, I'm rather short on time and energy. Because of these reasons, I'm going to stop the game. I am interested in seeing the Points concept put into action, but only by a more capable host than I. I sincerely apologize for wasting your time, everyone.

As someone whose last game was cut short due to ill-health, I can sympathize with you.

Thanks for being decisive about it.

Cheers!

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

This means that ToaK was the Karate Master, I believe.

How did you even...?

Potoo!-Psychic!-Powers!

vintage_1971_louis_agassiz_fuertes_natur

ToaK told me that he was a Village role incapable of killing players by targeting them, and seeing as Luroka was the Medic, the Attorney voted for Dragon.star, and Ehks was the Detective, the conclusion was obvious.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Short answer: No we just have an appreciation of humor

long boring sciencey answer: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

(Yes I know none of us think the RNG really has a mind)

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351