Favourite Rahkshi Power

I'd go with a few-Electricity: Because is you've seen the Avatar:the last airbender series, you'd know what I'm talking about. Teleportation: Because teleporting around the battlefield super-fast and slitting peoples throats quickly one after another is really cool. Or grabbing them, telporting into the sky, and then teleporting yourself back to safety. That's awesome too.Gravity- 'cause it's like telekinesis. And telekinesis, IMO, is the coolest power ever known the mankind. ( uber powerful too)

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

It'd be worth being a Makuta just for access to all these powers. Wouldn't you agree? :PFaves are:

• [*]Teleportation[*]Rahi Control[*]Fear[*]Chain Lightning[*]Power Scream[*]Shattering[*]Poison[*]Stasis Field

-Inferna

It'd be worth being a Makuta just for access to all these powers. Wouldn't you agree? :P -Inferna

Absolutely! That's why they're one of my favourite races in any fiction! :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Uhh... Can I count Darkness as a Rakshi (That's how they're spelled, silleh Gramah nazis) power?Because I made a really awesome Shadow Rakshi MOC a while back (Still have it, but haven't taken any pics), and Shadow is awesome power.Um, could a Rakshi of Darkness that uses a Shadow Kraata use a Shadow hand?Because that would be AWESOME. Like, this awesome:e425553469423cfccc64a53dd6df07d1.jpgBecause that is AWESOME.

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Uhh... Can I count Darkness as a Rakshi (That's how they're spelled, silleh Gramah nazis) power?

Yes, Rahkshi of darkness can exist, because Darkness is a legit Rahkshi power.rahkshi_of_darkness_by_machop_fan-d3byibj.jpg

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Uhh... Can I count Darkness as a Rakshi (That's how they're spelled, silleh Gramah nazis) power?Because I made a really awesome Shadow Rakshi MOC a while back (Still have it, but haven't taken any pics), and Shadow is awesome power.Um, could a Rakshi of Darkness that uses a Shadow Kraata use a Shadow hand?

Rahkshi cannot use the Shadow Hand. The Shadow Hand is derived from the Makuta's Shadow abilities, not Darkness abilities.

jlovfkk.jpg

It'd be worth being a Makuta just for access to all these powers. Wouldn't you agree? :P-Inferna

Absolutely! That's why they're one of my favourite races in any fiction! :biggrin:
That's why I love Antroz's quote,"Variety is a spice of destruction after all."It doesn't get much more epic than that. There really is quite a lot of powers to pick from in their arsenal.

silverbladebanner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

In-story, my favorite was that one Rahkshi of Density in the books, when they were underground or something. That scene was really creepy.Overall, it's so hard to pick... Adaptation stands out (or whatever it was called). And fragmentation. But I like them all. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Most useful for my life would be Mind Reading and Teleportation. Think about it, that would be great for anyone! :PAs for favorite Rahkshi power overall, I'm a fan of most of the mental abilities such as Confusion and Sleep. Confusion is especially fun to work with in stories. It would be great in a mystery setting. As for Sleep, it's kind of a boring power, but it's definitely effective.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Heavens above. I'm not sure I can choose a favorite among all of those. Regardless, Taipu said it like it is for most amusing power.

...and confusion the most amusing, or at least sounds it by the level 6 description on BS01: "Extended proximity can reduce even a Toa Nuva to mindless babbling."

Just imagine if you had the power to make somewhat act like Vezon for your amusement. Just a little high-tier confusion power and *poof* you can make someone start babbling as incoherently as him while giving you a look like :drooling: . You can't deny it - everyone gets a kick out of his antics....So Confusion would provide endless entertainment!

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.