Favourite Rahkshi Power

No-one can deny the awesomeness that is the Rahkshi, and each of us has a favourite out of the 42 possible powers. What's yours?My favourite power is Sleep because it allows me to win battles quickly, easily and without hurting anyone.How many people are gonna answer "Shapeshifting"? :P

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Illusion is nice too, just because of its many possible uses. Examples include invisibility, distractions, and defeating opponents easily (like Takadox).

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

The new forum setup confuses me slightly, so idk whether this goes in GD or S&T. If I was wrong, I'm sorry.No-one can deny the awesomeness that is the Rahkshi, and each of us has a favourite out of the 42 possible powers. What's yours?My favourite power is Sleep because it allows me to win battles quickly, easily and without hurting anyone.How many people are gonna answer "Shapeshifting"? :P

I would like the power of insect control. with that i could control the native mosquito population and rule the world maniacal laughter lol. Also the only problem with shapeshifting is that a rahkshi cannot absorb more mass so they are limited to what they can shapeshift into. and if they shape shift into something smaller with less mass like a matoran i would assume that they would lose that mass and not be able to regain it resulting in them being stuck in a smaller form. also if they shapeshifted they would still have to use their staff which would look odd while in a shapeshifted form.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Telekinesis. You can move stuff. WITH YOUR MIND.

That was a mask power, but not a Rahkshi power, I believe.The first that comes to mind is teleportation. While Bionicle had that power, it never got used to its true potential. :P Also, Density Control, which I believe lets them ghost through objects and such. You totally don't get that idea from the name, but it's still a cool power.Ah, I remember using these Rahkshi powers in one of my stories years ago. It was always great fun. :D:music:

That was a mask power, but not a Rahkshi power, I believe. :music:
In the Melding Alternate Dimension (Brothers In Arms), Telekinesis was a Rahkshi power, created by the Makuta of light that dwelled there.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

In the Melding Alternate Dimension (Brothers In Arms), Telekinesis was a Rahkshi power, created by the Makuta of light that dwelled there.
That's a technicality, I don't accept it. :PBesides, you asked for one of the original 42. Although, to be fair, telekinesis is cool. :music:

That's a technicality, I don't accept it. :PBesides, you asked for one of the original 42. Although, to be fair, telekinesis is cool. :music:
I seem to remember a member asking Greg about this. I think he said that what actually happened was that Gorast used her Gravity Control to lift Vultraz into the air and then slam him into the ground.Edit: Although, now that I think of it, I could very well be mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time my memory failed me lately... This must be what getting old feels like... Minus the old part. :lol: Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

Molecular disruption. I'd like to be able to turn people into blobs at will.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Chain Lightning, Fragmentation, or Disintegration. :D

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

My top three would be Disintegration, Weather Control, and Teleportation.On another note, what exactly is Molecular Disruption supposed to do? I was never really sure about that one.

It appears to not be too different to disintegration and fragmentation. It melts away pieces of inorganic material. Lower stage Kraata use the ability to tunnel through rock, usually to evade capture.

Of ones we've seen, I'm going to have to say the battle between the Toa Metru and the Density Control Rahkshi is one I like. Though it might be because the image of a black and green Rahkshi flying around like a ghost is awesome image to have in your mind. :P

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Well I pick power scream for this, I always did like screaming at the top of my lungs.Or chain lightning kind of like sith lightning :P .

now that you mention it chain lightning does sound like something out of star wars. imagine teridax talking to takanuva:Teridax "Takanuva i am your ruler"Takanuva" No it's impossible your evil!!"Teridax " fine don't accept it. now have a taste of lighting."I could see this happening.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... powwer scream, disintegration an chain lightnin seem like the best for combat, but elasticity is ovverall probably moray all-around useful.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)