BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

That's a weird way to spell "across the room, through 18 guards I had just specifically stated I was retreating behind, with a hidden weapon you specifically gave him, having just broken free of two different guards that were holding him, with no time to aim, without any of the 20 involved guards or myself getting to make any rolls, and with only 3 12's and a 16 in an irrelevant stat"

I wonder whether I should just post the contents of that PM in this thread, since you seem to have such a poor memory of them?

- :burnmad:

Just deal with it burnmad, and don't be a poor sport. At least your death wasn't as ridiculous as some in season 1, such as Jed sneaking through hundreds of skull spiders, two skull warriors, various jungle and stone fighters, during the middle of the day, in a jungle that is burning, and without anyone noticing. Or majority of stone region players being killed without so much as being given the chance to react.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Burnmad, if you weren't already dead, I'd think acting like about a potential death would make the host very inclined to increase your chances of death.

This is, after all, just a game.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That's a weird way to spell "across the room, through 18 guards I had just specifically stated I was retreating behind, with a hidden weapon you specifically gave him, having just broken free of two different guards that were holding him, with no time to aim, without any of the 20 involved guards or myself getting to make any rolls, and with only 3 12's and a 16 in an irrelevant stat"

I wonder whether I should just post the contents of that PM in this thread, since you seem to have such a poor memory of them?

Just deal with it burnmad, and don't be a poor sport. At least your death wasn't as ridiculous as some in season 1, such as Jed sneaking through hundreds of skull spiders, two skull warriors, various jungle and stone fighters, during the middle of the day, in a jungle that is burning, and without anyone noticing. Or majority of stone region players being killed without so much as being given the chance to react.

Hey man, at least yours was a statistical quirk, instead of the host literally just deciding to eject you from the game.

Hey man, at least yours was a statistical quirk, instead of the host literally just deciding to eject you from the game.

You should have been dead already when the assassin's first tried to kill you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, if Burnmad is too dead to ally with the Faith, the rest of his inner circle might want to consider honouring his last request, lest their skulls be bashed in.

In other news, Quin is going to be promoted.

To what, and as if you have the authority to do so, but let's pretend you do.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

...the rest of his inner circle might want to consider honouring his last request, lest their skulls be bashed in.

I'm pretty sure Burnmad's last request was to see Smoke Monster die, and/or watch the Jungle burn. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How about Grand Supreme Marshall Colonel General First Class?

That is a rather fancy title...

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Is that all it takes to be promoted? Then I should be supreme chief of the skull army for almost doubling their numbers.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Is that all it takes to be promoted? Then I should be supreme chief of the skull army for almost doubling their numbers.

Funny, I seem to recall you being a despicable neutral.

Accidents happen. Even if one does not mean for an event tot take place, but it takes place as a by-product of their actions, it is still of their doing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That does not bash the fact that:

A: You didn't mean for it to happen, and-

B: You flat out refused to join the Faith right in front of Kulta.

Kulta didn't ask for me to join the faith, so it's hard to refuse something you aren't asked.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

But not impossible.

No.. it is impossible. You can't refuse something you were never offered. 

That's like telling a criminal "You refused your right to an attorney, What? You never offered one to me. Exactly."

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Funny, I seem to recall you being a despicable neutral.

no, now he wants to be as evil as possible.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You and your skull buddies are the ones trying to overthrow the current system. That makes you the rebels, not us. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Incorrect. The current system is a constitutional monarchy. Kulta wants to replace that with a dictatorship. Ergo, you are the ones trying to overthrow the current system of government. Thus, you are the rebels. 

• Upvote 2

The current system is the Faith system, as per Mask Maker Pulse's wishes. You wouldn't want to commit treason against the Mask Maker, now would you? Especially since you helped put him on the throne.

*Evil Mask of Ultimate Power's wishes

Pulse is probably internally screaming throughout all of this. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

The old system was not constitutional. There was no established set of principles governing the state. The only rule was that you had to be able to make a mask. Impressive, but hardly an acceptable means of choosing a leader. Now, we will have the proper ruler on the throne, who has over one thousand years of experience.