But then it might be nice to save that for my season 2 plotline

If there even is a Season 2...

Not surprising, considering you already stole from Tesara.

Ooh!  Burn!

In other news, Tex has been declared an honorary Vulcan

- :burnmad:

*carefully scratches out option b of the "unite shards to annihilate an entire village" plan*

OPTION A IT IS, THEN

sorry roxtus

(i'm actually not sorry at all, aside from onaku and smoke your entire village is hopeless)

Nope, bad plan. 

Bringing together the shards will not end well for anyone. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

True. It was only "everyone" in Tajun.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We'll just evacuate Tajun

Is gud plan

Not necessarily. What I saw was the shards being reassembled in Tajun, which killed everyone in the village. It stands to reason, then, that putting the shards back together in any location will kill everyone in said location. 

I have better plan.

1. Stick Shard on spear.
  2. Stick spear in Tuma.
  3. Win.
Edited by Nato The Traveler

I mean, Quin has touched a shard without coming to significant harm; Voltex has, and only lost a hand. It has to be sustained contact to kill... Unless we find one of the shards is significantly more deadly than the others.

• Upvote 1

Oh, well I support the aforementioned plan, though I certainly hope whoever attempts to put it into action succeeds in touching Tuma's bare flesh with said shard, rather than dying and giving him a OHK superweapon

If I had better combat stats I'd want to do it myself, for the pure irony value of killing someone else by turning them to rust

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the shards crashed in random regions. Maybe the sand-wraith one was Rock, and the rust one is Iron.

The shard near the fire region has plant powers so maybe that's the jungle shard. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I wonder if the shards crashed in random regions. Maybe the sand-wraith one was Rock, and the rust one is Iron.

Nah. If they landed by the village of their element then the Rust/Iron would have landed near Atero, which isn't the case; that's the one that ruined my hand. The Iconox one, if the worms mean anything, multiplies things...

...wait.

Could I have two Voltexes walking around? Voltexs? Voltexi?

• Upvote 2

Nah. If they landed by the village of their element then the Rust/Iron would have landed near Atero, which isn't the case; that's the one that ruined my hand. The Iconox one, if the worms mean anything, multiplies things...

...wait.

You could rebuild the iron tribe but it just be clones of yourself.
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

...wait.

Bad wording is the scourge of my existence. I meant to say that what if the Shards are each associated with an element, but didn't land in the matching region? The presumably Rock aligned Shard that attracts sand landed in Tajun, for example.

...wait.

You could rebuild the iron tribe but it just be clones of yourself.

Form a new village, name it Voltexas.

• Upvote 1

Oh, well I support the aforementioned plan, though I certainly hope whoever attempts to put it into action succeeds in touching Tuma's bare flesh with said shard, rather than dying and giving him a OHK superweapon

Well, Sahmad was kind enough to confirm that Tuma does have an open wound on his back. 

If someone were to shove a shard into said wound, I figure it'll either kill him in a really horrific way, or transform him into some kind of mutant kaiju thing that'll make the latter half of this season much more interesting. 

• Upvote 1

Well, Sahmad was kind enough to confirm that Tuma does have an open wound on his back.

If someone were to shove a shard into said wound, I figure it'll either kill him in a really horrific way, or transform him into some kind of mutant kaiju thing that'll make the latter half of this season much more interesting.

The rust shard doesn't have to hit flesh, though. Just a little bit of luck and effort in your swing does the trick.

Um... half of it burned down, its leader blew up all of the water supplies, then rode off into the sunset with most of the army and vehicles, at which point Timelord proceeded to personally annoy the second meanest Skrall in Bara Magna.

As far as I can tell, Tesara is already lost. 

• Upvote 3

Um... half of it burned down, its leader blew up all of the water supplies, then rode off into the sunset with most of the army and vehicles, at which point Timelord proceeded to personally annoy the second meanest Skrall in Bara Magna.

As far as I can tell, Tesara is already lost. 

I mean they are putting up a pretence of still being around though

Never underestimate the tenacity and resilience of the Tesarans.  We'll bounce back from all this, stronger than ever.