RPG Contest #22 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0_oI leave for the day, and now IoP is the one in danger of not returning? What? Just, what's going on, honestly? 0_o I believe this is a confusing contest, due to the whole changing vote aspect...

No, no, vote for The Island!Otherwise, The Captain will wreak horrible vengeance upon us when they reactivate his account. :o(Oh, and because it's a very good concept GM'ed by some very competent people).-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

^Like. :PWell, my blog campaign seems to have not worked at all for IoP. Sorry, Power; I tried. :(Anyway, unless more people show up and vote, I think the winners are pretty clear. Granted, we do still have a few more hours... :3

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

It... It's in third.Dreamland is in third. Dreamland is IN THIRD!YEAH!

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

No, no, vote for The Island!Otherwise, The Captain will wreak horrible vengeance upon us when they reactivate his account. :o(Oh, and because it's a very good concept GM'ed by some very competent people).-Shyyrn

The Zarayna fully endorses this. The Island needs a comeback. I mean really, who doesn't want to play as a zealous Makuta worshiper or a valiant Mata Nui follower?Remember, the servants of the Island see everything.

I have the best Island of Pain mascot, TPTI, and it will rock the house.sad_chicken.gifPlus, if Island of Pain wins, we get to eat Sad Chicken. You can't easily eat a pony.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

76 people have voted... does that number of people even visit the RPG forum on a regular basis? :P-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

Plus, if Island of Pain wins, we get to eat Sad Chicken. You can't easily eat a pony.

tumblr_lrlj1iP7ou1r0jz03o1_500.jpg

"Cup-caaakes, so sweet and tasty"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Plus, if Island of Pain wins, we get to eat Sad Chicken. You can't easily eat a pony.

tumblr_lrlj1iP7ou1r0jz03o1_500.jpg

"Cup-caaakes, so sweet and tasty"

That is absolutely morbid. I don't even like ponies, and the idea of grinding them up into a cupcake is disturbing. :annoyed:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I don't like it either... but Cupcakes happened, and it can't un-happen.Regardless...Dreamland is now in fourth. :(

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH

Nor do I.We just need one vote, then at least we have a chance.

We're counting down the final hours until the end of this contest.THERE CAN BE ONLY THREE!!!1743262-quickening_super.jpg1743262-quickening_super.jpg1743262-quickening_super.jpgA little too carried away there?It's true. When one RPG wins, it beheads another one, and absorbs its power (a.k.a. "players), in an event called the Quickening.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

*accepts the reasonably-inevitable and starts modifying his 'The Island' character for 'Epoch.'-Shyyrn

I'm very surprised at how similar Epoch and The Island are, really. Epoch was actually even more like The Island when it was being conceptualized, with huge rahi and even more backstabbing, and I feel that it will be inevitable that Epoch will return to those roots as players take the pseudoreligious undertones and run with them and become immersed with the culture of the island. It will be very fun indeed.

And of course by "immersed with the culture" you mean "randomly kill NPCs just to the ##### that PC's really are"We're looking at you, Zelda fans. People didn't put those clay pots there just for you to steal their stuff.And its not inevitable, Shyyrn. Who knows what will happen next. >_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

We're looking at you, Zelda fans. People didn't put those clay pots there just for you to steal their stuff.

But the clay pots, they tell me to break them.Well, my attempted character profile is a waste. I think I might wait until IoP returns in March. At least I'll have time to discuss M:tG with Kothra and whoever else plays it look at other forums.

Another three-way tie... what is this I don’t evenThat's it, I'm not coming back here until the poll is closed. Good day, and Happy New Year. X(-Shyyrn

And of course by "immersed with the culture" you mean "randomly kill NPCs just to the ##### that PC's really are"We're looking at you, Zelda fans. People didn't put those clay pots there just for you to steal their stuff.

What are you blathering on about? :P That's not immersing, that's destroying. Immersed with the culture means appreciating it and being a part in it, not poking jars and invading homes. Plus, my game ain't a Zelda knockoff, soooo...Yeah. Again, what? XD

Oh come on, that words really censored? So I can't even say the "cart jerked around while we were driving." Blasted filter...And silly man, don't you know that immersing is killing everything you come across and not even wondering why?(And the only immersing in the culture some people are going to do is fight everyone they come across)EDIT: Okay, apparently you can say that, but my point still stands!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor