Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

^ Well, Carapar's dead. =P I think they said Ehlek was, not sure. Don't wanna look, since I'm on my 3DS and that's just slow.Also, quick question, as I haven't checked yet(might already be answered); how many years has it been since the Techna was launched? I have an idea for a character, but it involves a combination of that, and another factor, but I think I can work around said factor. If not, surface person it is. =P

Also, quick question, as I haven't checked yet(might already be answered); how many years has it been since the Techna was launched? I have an idea for a character, but it involves a combination of that, and another factor, but I think I can work around said factor. If not, surface person it is. =P

100,000 years.As for the Barraki, hopefully nobody else, but the Techna don't seem to know themselves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Yep, it's there, just checked. 100,000 years... That sounds good enough to me. =)Makes it hard to figure out age conversions, though... Unless... Is there any way a True Toa(aka, one who has his original body) could have arrived on the ship after it was in space? Or... Could stasis actually work to preserve the age you went into it at? No matter what, I have a reason to explain how Kairan has the memories he has, it'll just take someone to ask his age to jumpstart things.I may work on my profile tonight, or more likely, tomorrow.

100,000 years huh...Woah, Levacius must be really really old by now.By the way, is it just me, or are my characters really old? Like Hrunja having been part of the Matoran Civil War and Zaphos having been a member of Takadox's armies back during the time of the Six Kingdoms?Anyway, you guys can randomly drag Zaphos along, and what's happened recently on the Takadox front?

Well, it also depends on what the age conversion is. xD Like; 100,000 may seem like a looooong time to us, but to Matoran/Glatorian species, it might be as long as, say, 10 years or 100 years is to us. Or, I might be totally wrong, but I've been essentially thinking of something similar, so... *Shrugs*

Hubert: Right now, they are the only ones, which is why the Toa Techna are supposed to be looking out for new recruits.

Forcyte's mouth pulled into a tight grin. "I have been... following your work, Awk. Your configurations for our firewalls are exemplary. You could be promoted soon."-Shyyrn

:P... Oh wait... He's dead. XD . I guess he can't recommend me to Torch then.That and I guess you wouldn't want a hacker as part of the Toa Techna, :P . Though it would make for an interesting storyline. Edited by Toa Kovolta

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

I'm thinking of using my last character to make a salesman who sells fried Rahi on a Stick in the city.

Anyone else think I should do it? They are definitely not a healthy food choice.

But they're strangely addicting.

No! We need more evil people! XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

He could be an evil food vendor; slowly killing others with the extra carbs and fat content!And, agreed. There seems to not be that many evil characters. Maybe I'll delete an inactive one and make one!-Mef

Well, all of my characters except for one are evil. And I'm making a new one that's evil.Well, I say new, what I really mean is that I'm pulling yet another BZPRPG character into Techna.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No offense to anyone but right now the whole Takadox plot seems so,... anticlimactic.I mean you just march into the layer, navigate a few corridors facing little to no resistance, and then put Takadox in a losing position in one move. Not to mention not a single one of his robot army is guarding him.Please tell me there is a twist.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Well you haven't exactly succeeded in making the plot very interesting by introducing a barren room and then laying the whoop down on the villain before he had a chance to do anything.(I would have gone with teleporting or something but I didn't see any way Takadox could have already attained one of those in such a short time frame. Heck, the fact we know anything about how many people work for him, where his base was, all of this surprises me. Considering he's an evil mastermind this is sloppy work on his part, and in such a situation, making this shoddy work acutally part of the scheme seemed only natural.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

...how in God's name could he have attained a robot army in an hour and a half? Heck, twenty guards would be a stretch, especially when we consider the fact that almost HALF got away.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND