Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Happy 'birth'day, Derpy! Today marks the one year anniversary that Derpy was discovered in the show. ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Yay! I'm in the brony list! :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

Oh, yes. Ive decided to... ignore you.. all of you.. Bronies have finally returned to my website. So great job. Try to live a brony free life, and now im retiring from my website.Just incase you didnt notice. Also im not following this topic so i wont get any notifications. So say what you want about me :D

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

Goodbye, potential convert.

I think it was becoming pretty obvious you weren't going to get him. I mean, you guys have already tried persuasion, charm, and whatever it is Pinkie Pie does. And if someone's determined to dislike bronies, it's pretty unlikely that they'll ever become one, regardless of how many Star Trek references there are.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Yousmell like a fish :P jk. Dude why bother? It just seems like you want attention.Also, I don't wanna read that song fic. :P

I thought I hit the quote button on The Shouting Gods post :PAnyway the story has nothing to do with homicidal ponies XDAlso, Fragile was pretty good, and I also read The Elements of Gaming. Edited by taku nova of planet earth

Favorite quote:Rarity: "Exile... Well, I suppose technically I'd have to move away in order for it to be considered exile. Where would I go? And what would I pack? Ugh, it's going to take forever to do all of that packing. What are you supposed to pack when you go into exile? Are you supposed to pack... warm?" Oh, Rarity... I swear, you're one of my favorites. XD On matters of best pony... I think a lot of them are the best. Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, Derpy, Luna, etc, etc. I just love them all too much to play absolute favorites. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Favorite quote:Rarity: "Exile... Well, I suppose technically I'd have to move away in order for it to be considered exile. Where would I go? And what would I pack? Ugh, it's going to take forever to do all of that packing. What are you supposed to pack when you go into exile? Are you supposed to pack... warm?" Oh, Rarity... I swear, you're one of my favorites. XD On matters of best pony... I think a lot of them are the best. Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, Derpy, Luna, etc, etc. I just love them all too much to play absolute favorites. XD

Same here. Especially Rarity.

I just HAD to search My little Pony and got sucked into the world of bronies, actually no that bad of a decision.

Welcome to the herd! :D The herd is so big now... -Skar