Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

As for my favorite pairing, it would definitely be FlutterMac. :3

Mine are Flutterlight, Twirity, Twixie (or Trilight), Vinyltavia, Appledash, DitzyMac etc. :PAs long as the ship is believable in the fic, I'll usually like it.also

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

The one DitzyMac ship I read was really cute, though.It made me warm up to Mac as a character again and it also portrays Ditzy as rather intelligent, but misunderstood due to her speech impediment and her unusual eyes.Can't remember the name of the fic, though.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hey guys, you remember that leaked song released months ago? Well, since Baby Cakes features two kids, the lyrics in Smile, Smile, Smile may be inflicted on them. It just came as a thought. Maybe the twins are just very unhappy and Pinkie just wants to make them smile. Just a guess, of course.

Where would the chorus come from, though? :P

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Hey guys, you remember that leaked song released months ago? Well, since Baby Cakes features two kids, the lyrics in Smile, Smile, Smile may be inflicted on them. It just came as a thought. Maybe the twins are just very unhappy and Pinkie just wants to make them smile. Just a guess, of course.

Where would the chorus come from, though? :P

I was thinking that maybe its Mr. and Mrs. Cake, but that would make no sense. Then again, this is Pinkie we're talking about. The laws of physics don't apply to her, which may have given her the ability to sprout multiple male and female vocal chords.

Edited by Zok: Insane Math Wizard

I didn't even know that song existed. Now I'm smiling. =)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Upcoming episode info:

Season 2 Episode 14: The Last RoundupSynopsis: Applejack disappears and the friends set out on a journey to find herAir Date: January 21st, 2012

f9Qcky7.png

The one DitzyMac ship I read was really cute, though. It made me warm up to Mac as a character again and it also portrays Ditzy as rather intelligent, but misunderstood due to her speech impediment and her unusual eyes. Can't remember the name of the fic, though.

but that's just no fun!and also, can we NOT talk about ships any more? i personaly do not approve of randomly mashing charachters together without reason.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Looking into the memes of My Little Pony is a new favorite pass-time of mine. XDOn a totally unrelated note, does anyone here like bananas? >=D

*singing voice* Yeah, we like bananas!Always bring a banana to a party. Bananas are good.(anyone catch that reference?)

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

and also, can we NOT talk about ships any more? i personaly do not approve of randomly mashing charachters together without reason.

Why not? Some people, myself included, enjoy "mashing charachters together" within reason, and as far as I know it's not against the rules. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate.
19704_s.gif

Turns out my two year old niece is a fan (of the toys, not the show- her mum doesn't let her watch TV). She has a baby Pinkie Pie doll that she takes everywhere and calls "my baby". Man, that thing is ugly. Her dad didn't even realise it was meant to be a pony (he's a horse vet) and called it "My little mutant" when he found out.Why are girls toys so darn creepy-looking?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231