Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Rainbow Swagas I have not been keeping with the conversation NOR have I been contributing to it!I though I might leave this here, I made it a while ago on Deviant Art and its been pretty popular!I've made a group of the mane 6 with Swag and individual pieces too, Doncha just luv vectors? <3and dont ask me who my fave pony is, cause its obviously Lyra and Bon Bon :3cutest all female couple ever!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

No new episode today which makes me a little sad. Anyway who here has read Mort Takes a Holiday?@Absorba glad you've made the show you're guilty pleasure, did you watch season 2?

I watched part season two. It was okay, but it definitely wasn't as good as the first season. Why?Well, the first season focused on development on all the characters... but the second season focused mainly on one character. That's not a bad thing, but it just didn't feel as strong.

Wow, this is the quietest I've seen this topic be. I'm just going to throw this out there, but what is everyone's favorite reference or shout out in the show?

I don't have a clear favorite, but My Little Lebowski and the Star Wars-esque ending ceremony from Return of Harmony 2 are definitely among them.Also, Angel Beat. Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Definitely Nyan Dash, if you'd count that.Also, Valenti, I was looking at you're banner and it reminded me; what happened to Pinkie's tail?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Also, Valenti, I was looking at you're banner and it reminded me; what happened to Pinkie's tail?

Hammerspace. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI don't really know what my favorite reference would be... I'd probably have to rewatch the show to pinpoint one. I liked the Great Expectations reference with Pipsqueak, though.
19704_s.gif

Also, Valenti, I was looking at you're banner and it reminded me; what happened to Pinkie's tail?

Hammerspace. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
Hah, Hammerspace is too ordinary of the Pie Mistress. She exclusively uses PinkieSpace™.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

unless some of you have forgotten, but pinkie pie can deny universal physics.also, i finished fallout equestria! belive me, that thing was NOT for kids.also again, during the epilouge lost and forgotten* kicked in, which fit it's theme very well.oh! and i also need someone to recommend me another story. even if someone already did.*lost and forgotten is property of halcyionicfalconX

Edited by Watashi Wa
Do not mention sites with forums.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

But then by the time you PM'd me you must have known that

the CMC were the founders of Stable-Tec, and that CMC3BFF wasn't an Easter egg.

Also, 3 days? You must not have gotten a lot of sleep. :P

i actualy got sleep, which is why it took three days.also, still need another story. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

also, still need another story.

Have you read Past Sins yet? It's a pretty good read, especially at 6 stars.Also, anybody notice that [nope] is approaching 100 MILLION VIEWS?-Mau5- Edited by Makaru
Website removed (comments system)

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

Alright I asked Calamity about this and he thought it would be best if I asked here. What Celestia was the one banished to Sun a thousand years ago (meaning Celestia became the daytime equivalent of Nightmare Moon)? What would be different? Please list in universe changes.Also is it just me or is this topic been really quiet lately?Edit: First post in this topic in the year 2012. Yay.

Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Well, there'd be less Celestia, that's for sure. We wouldn't get a proper Celestia appearance until Season 2, and the amount of Celestia fanfics would be ungodly.Possibly in-canon, Luna already seems fairly introverted and not fully capable of understanding society, so it's likely there'd be less royal appearances, and she'd likely never take Twilight on as a personal student. Which would result in Twilight killing everypony when she goes AWOL during the exam. Then that means she'd never discover friendship, so the gang would never unite and find the elements of harmony. Thus, Celestia would condemn Equestria to eternal day. And they all lived happily ever after.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Eternal day wouldn't be the nightmare (see what I did there) that eternal night would be. In Alaska, there's a period of three months during the year where the sun essentially doesn't go down. In three months, they do not experience those side effects.Granted, years on years of eternal day can't be good, but it probably wouldn't be as drastic as people tend to assume.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Eternal night or eternal day, couldn't they just move to the other side of the planet?Or does it not work that way. :PKalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

Eternal night or eternal day, couldn't they just move to the other side of the planet?Or does it not work that way. :PKalhiki

NMM/Corona Blaze could always follow them so it was eternal night/day wherever they went. Or maybe they think that the planet is flat, or they haven't explored the whole world yet so they don't know what's out there, so they didn't consider moving.
19704_s.gif

NMM/Corona Blaze could always follow them so it was eternal night/day wherever they went.Or maybe they think that the planet is flat, or they haven't explored the whole world yet so they don't know what's out there, so they didn't consider moving.
Twilight has a globe. They know their planet is both round, and have charted other lands.

LzcD9OS.png

Forgot about that...Even so, the surrounding areas could be dangerous, and they didn't want to take the risk of getting killed by whatever's out there.

Didn't stop Chancellor Puddinghead, Commander Hurricane and Princess Platinum.Of course that other issue is very true so...blagh.

LzcD9OS.png

Also, while we're on this topic, what happened to Celestia when Nightmare Moon took over? As in, where did she go?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Is anyone here familiar with/interested in Lauren Faust's other project, Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls?It's something she's been working on for a while, but hasn't managed to get anyone to pick it up. The reason she got the job on My Little Pony was because she'd gone to Hasbro to pitch it as a line of dolls with a TV show.I have a plan.It involves Lego Cuusoo, an army of Lego MOCist bronies, and, hopefully, Lauren herself.Anypony interested?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Is anyone here familiar with/interested in Lauren Faust's other project, Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls?It's something she's been working on for a while, but hasn't managed to get anyone to pick it up. The reason she got the job on My Little Pony was because she'd gone to Hasbro to pitch it as a line of dolls with a TV show.I have a plan.It involves Lego Cuusoo, an army of Lego MOCist bronies, and, hopefully, Lauren herself.Anypony interested?

I'm listening.
19704_s.gif

Great. Now, remember the Minecraft project on Lego Cuusoo? BZP news covered it a couple of weeks ago. The makers of Minecraft, Mojang, started up an official project, and it got the required 10 000 votes almost instantly.What I think we should do is to get some talented builders to make some models of Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, ( be they character models or other set ideas), send them to Ms Faust, and see if we can get her approval to pitch it as an "Official" project on Cuusoo. Hopefully, it will get plenty of publicity, which will draw in a few thousand bronies, and we can make this happen. If Lego has an ounce of sense, they'll be willing to let her do a show for it too. But first, the models- anyone got any ideas?

Great. Now, remember the Minecraft project on Lego Cuusoo? BZP news covered it a couple of weeks ago. The makers of Minecraft, Mojang, started up an official project, and it got the required 10 000 votes almost instantly.What I think we should do is to get some talented builders to make some models of Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, ( be they character models or other set ideas), send them to Ms Faust, and see if we can get her approval to pitch it as an "Official" project on Cuusoo. Hopefully, it will get plenty of publicity, which will draw in a few thousand bronies, and we can make this happen. If Lego has an ounce of sense, they'll be willing to let her do a show for it too.But first, the models- anyone got any ideas?

I'm no famous mocist, but I do have an idea: Collectible Minifigures with Scenery.Also, if anyone is interested to know, Michelle Creber (Voice of Applebloom and singing voice of Sweetie Belle) has opened up an account on a certain social networking site, and has confirmed that Season 3 is a work in progress. Twilight, Applebloom and Princess Celestia have now confirmed it! More ponies! Edited by Zok: Insane Math Wizard

I'm thinking maybe minidolls rather than minifigs, to suit the design of the characters a bit better. Similar to LEGO Friends, but perhaps with more rounded faces and a more cartoony look.If we could come up with a possible set for each of the twelve characters, that would be a good start- the trouble is that the website doesn't offer much information. (Is it scifi? Fantasy? Slice of life? Are the girls in space? Do they live on their respective planets? Except, they sort of are the planets... I'm confused. Eh, I guess it's open to interpretation for now.

hey guys hows this?Silicon

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

hey guys hows this?Silicon

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOR THING?!?!in detail, the lines are too jagged to be an organic shape, and the character has no emotional feel to it.also, who does rainbow eyes?and yeah, the outlines need to be darker. acutaly, they need to be a different version of the color.anyways, fix up the outlines and give it a stronger emotion. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

Well, honestly, what Hau said. Not nearly as loudly, though. The general thing it fine, but the head is a bit too large and the lines too jagged.And that doll is both kinda accurate and terribly off...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Great. Now, remember the Minecraft project on Lego Cuusoo? BZP news covered it a couple of weeks ago. The makers of Minecraft, Mojang, started up an official project, and it got the required 10 000 votes almost instantly.What I think we should do is to get some talented builders to make some models of Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, ( be they character models or other set ideas), send them to Ms Faust, and see if we can get her approval to pitch it as an "Official" project on Cuusoo. Hopefully, it will get plenty of publicity, which will draw in a few thousand bronies, and we can make this happen. If Lego has an ounce of sense, they'll be willing to let her do a show for it too.But first, the models- anyone got any ideas?

The main problem with this, is that Lauren Faust does not own MLP:FiM. Hasbro does. She's no longer in charge of the project.
jlovfkk.jpg