Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Scootaloo is the only character in the primary set of characters that I just don't like. None of her personality traits are appealing to me.That said, I think she could probably redeem herself if she had an episode to herself, so I too am hoping for a Scootaloo episode.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Random topic here, but what are some of your favorite pony musicians/songs?Right now my favorites are:"Sister Hate" - TheLivingTombstone"September" - TheLivingTombstone"Octavia's Oveture" - TheLivingTombstone"Discord" - Eurobeat Brony (TheLivingTombstone remix)"Rainbow Dash (acoustic)" - MandoPony"Octavia's Theme, DJ-P0N3 Remix" - MandoPony"I'll Fly Away" - MandoPony x AcousticBrony"So Much Left to Know" - MandoPony"Loyalty" - MandoPonyOut of all of those, Discord's probably my favorite. But they're all great. :DAnyways, what are all your favorites? As you can see, I mainly only listen to two artists, and am hoping to broaden my horizons. So to speak. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

I don't have listened to a lot of non-show pony music either, but Glaze (aka WoodenToaster) and General Mumble have good tunes.In other news, I'm so sorry, DJ Amaya, but from now on, the Smile Song is going to be my wake up tune. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So I liked the new episode. Song was far more epic than it should have been. Some of it was narm-charm, of course. BUT ANYWAYS.Favorite music? Artists are Eurobeat Brony, Living Tombstone, and Glaze/WoodenToaster. Favorite song are "Discord" (which I heard for the first time yesterday <3), "Rainbow Factory," and "Beyond Her Tomb."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

• [*]Twilight's Sonata - AgileDash[*]Rainy Day in Canterlot - Austin Seabolt[*]Pony Metal Medley - Bronyfied[*]You Got 2 Share - Cats Millionaire[*]Becoming Popular [87 House Mix] - d.notive[*]Let Your Mane Down - d.notive[*]Twilight's Theme - RainbowCrash88[*]Evil Enchantress (Euro Spell Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Art of the Dress (EuroFashion Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Cupcakes (Sweetbeat Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Cutie Mark Crusaders (Blank Flank Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]So Many Wonders (EuroSky Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]At The Gala (Finale Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Call Upon The Seaponies (EuroSHOOBEDOO Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Discord (EuroChaos Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Find a Pet (Euro Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]The Perfect Stallion (Euromance Mix) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Luna (Nightlife Jazz Instrumental) - Eurobeat Brony[*]Find a Pet (Candy Mix) - Foozogz[*]Pinkie Pie Likes Sugar (SUGAR RUSH MIX) - Foozogz[*]Fluttershy Likes Being Nice (CUTENESS OVERLOAD) - Foozogz[*]Balloons in my Basket - FraGmenTd[*]Nightmare Night - Glaze and Mic the Microphone[*]Autumn (Derpy Hooves) - Jackle App[*]No Strings Attached - Jeffthestrider[*]For the New Lunar Republic Remix - Makkon[*]Impressions of Celestia Origins - Makkon[*]Proud to be a Brony - Nate[*]Lower the Moon - NotACleverPony[*]Flutterwonder - PinkiePieSwear[*]Sunshine and Celery Stalks - PinkiePieSwear[*]Shadow of a Flower - StormWolf[*]Fashion Designer - The Beatle Bronies[*]Sister Hate - The Living Tombstone, Mic the Mic[*]Good Ol' Days - The Living Tombstone/Mic the Microphone/Jackle App[*]Past Sins - Uberkillius[*]Hand for Hoof - zahqo/d.notive

... Dang. And this is even when I limit myself to one or two songs per musician and cut half of them out.I like Eurobeat Brony? Ehehe...

19704_s.gif

Scootaloo is the only character in the primary set of characters that I just don't like. None of her personality traits are appealing to me.That said, I think she could probably redeem herself if she had an episode to herself, so I too am hoping for a Scootaloo episode.

Yeah. We don't even know if she has any family, for crying out loud! That said, I do like Scootaloo already. She can be awfully misguided, to be sure, but she's also the most driven and determined of the CMCs. And her affection for Rainbow Dash is extra-poignant considering we haven't seen her getting any familial attention like the other CMCs. And also, finally, it's hard not to like Scootaloo when you're watching her doing bullet-time scooter tricks.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Random topic here, but what are some of your favorite pony musicians/songs?Right now my favorites are:"Sister Hate" - TheLivingTombstone"September" - TheLivingTombstone"Octavia's Oveture" - TheLivingTombstone"Discord" - Eurobeat Brony (TheLivingTombstone remix)"Rainbow Dash (acoustic)" - MandoPony"Octavia's Theme, DJ-P0N3 Remix" - MandoPony"I'll Fly Away" - MandoPony x AcousticBrony"So Much Left to Know" - MandoPony"Loyalty" - MandoPonyOut of all of those, Discord's probably my favorite. But they're all great. :biggrin:Anyways, what are all your favorites? As you can see, I mainly only listen to two artists, and am hoping to broaden my horizons. So to speak. :P

Wow, add "Neverending Strife" by H8 Seed, and you've got my list right there. :PEDIT: Derp, forgot about Jackleapp, NotACleverPony, Eurobeat Brony, SoGreatAndPowerful, etc.... Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Favorite musicians? Well, let's hope I don't leave anyone out.JackleMicGlazeCat MillyGeneral MumbleAlex SPinkie Pie SwearNot A Clever PonyDr DissonanceTarbyLiving TombstoneMakkonH8 SeedInterrobang PieOmniponyTsyolinMandoponyBeatle BroniesEurobeat BronyVoodooponyAussieasherRainbowcrash88I probably missed a bunch of people. D=I feel like such a bad person if I did.I'm not getting into my favorite songs because that list will be far too long.

Edited by Emkay

G A Y   A S   H E C K

^waht no jeffthestrider

I must be in a brony minority, but I don't really like TheLivingTombstone's remix of "Discord" ... I prefer the original Eurobeat version.

No, I agree; I don't really like Tombstone's music in general. Discord was one of his better ones, but it didn't really have the same personality that the EuroChaos mix has. Plus, it's raised a half-step higher which makes it a pain to play when you've already learned it in B flat. Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

I must be in a brony minority, but I don't really like TheLivingTombstone's remix of "Discord" ... I prefer the original Eurobeat version.

I mostly like the faster tempo of LT's version better. It just seems to fit the song more. Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg

*Italo DiscoSounded good, but it didn't really capture the same feeling that the original did. Plus, that one sixteenth note run in the bridge was identical to a sixteenth note run in almost the same place in Call Upon the Seaponies. The CMC theme was the best IMO in capturing the same atmosphere/feeling/whatever that the show did, a lot of the songs in Volume 2 don't do this but EbB is starting to improve with The Perfect Stallion and Find a Pet.

19704_s.gif

... I remember when I thought the same thing about Rainbow Dash... O.o...Granted, her episodes kinda pointed out why I disliked her character in the first place, and I still kinda doubt she actually paid attention when she "learned her lesson" because she still seems as shallow as ever ... but, uh... You know, I forgot where I was going with this... -cough-Anyway, on the subject of music, I don't really listen to non-show pony music, but "Pinkie's Brew" from Friendship is Witchcraft makes me smile. Also, the Friday polka version. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I also don't generally pay attention to the fandom-made music, though I did find one called "Ain't No Stoppin' These Ponies" by a "1gavynsk" rather catchy in a music moderator pack for Left 4 Dead 2. Had a neat style to it. Have it installed to replace one of the songs I hear more rarely in the game.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

I also don't generally pay attention to the fandom-made music, though I did find one called "Ain't No Stoppin' These Ponies" by a "1gavynsk" rather catchy in a music moderator pack for Left 4 Dead 2. Had a neat style to it. Have it installed to replace one of the songs I hear more rarely in the game.

I know it's your decision and everything and I'm not gonna force you to listen to fanmusic but I must say you're really missing out on some awesome stuff. =/

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I haven't listened to many, but I'm just going to take all those lists you made and give um a listen. Most of the stuff I listen to is like Rock or Metal covers of the show songs. As for Scootaloo episode, well she's my personal favorite pony, so that's my reason. I can understand why you'd think she is annoying, but hey, to each there own.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

So.. most of you probably know this from elsewhere, but for those who don't:The Last Roundup is back on iTunes. Derpy's name has been removed, her voice has been changed, and.. her eyes have been un-derped.RIP Derpy2010-2012Remember to eat a muffin on Derpy Day (March 1st) in remembrance of our de-canonized friend.

So.. most of you probably know this from elsewhere, but for those who don't:The Last Roundup is back on iTunes. Derpy's name has been removed, her voice has been changed, and.. her eyes have been un-derped.RIP Derpy2010-2012Remember to eat a muffin on Derpy Day (March 1st) in remembrance of our de-canonized friend.

As a side note, the upcoming Friendship Express DVD set is unedited, and still has Derpy with all her derpiness intact. At just $10, I'm definitely going to be picking one up.~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Is that because of Tardgate? :(

Some my favorite fan music artists and songs areDethonator - Bloody Septette For the Dead Fashionista AcousticBrony - LoyaltyBronyfied & Whitetail - Smile song metal coverEurobeat Brony - DiscordNot A Clever Pony - Great and All-Powerful TrixieBagpipe Brony - Saviour :Little Pip's theme.Also, part of me is glad that Derpy is less canon now. The Last Round-up kinda screwed up a fic I was writing, but I will miss our little grey friend as a actual character. :(

I remember reading an email someone posted about them not changing the name. I'm disappointed that they are going to change her eyes though. That was the defining point of the character. Specially after all the support from people with that eye condition of how it makes them feel better seeing how so many people absolutely loved her. I'm more curious if it is more about iTunes forcing its change or Hasbro.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

The only constant is change. =/Well, an animator for the show said the following:On the issue on Derpy whether she'll have the same Derp face expression and stuff. As an animator of the show, rest assured, she'll be fine.Watching the edited version of TLR, I can say that the change is not as grating as I feared. I shall miss the old Derpy, though. The new one lacks depth and emotion.

Why does everypony want a scootaloo episode?She's annoying. :P

Well, you can see a Scootaloo episode as a chance for her to become less annoying. ;)In other news, the Smile Song even makes non-bronies smile. :PNew episode info:

Title: Hurricane FluttershyAir Date: March 24, 2012Synopsis: Fluttershy needs to overcome her self consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season.

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I can't believe people are making such a fuss about Derpy... =/Look at Nemo, Quazimoto, Goofy, Dopey from Snow White, etc. I honestly don't see why Derpy's any different other than being non-Disney. I digress.Anyway, I don't really listen to any fan-made music, other than Friendship is Witchcraft songs.Pinkie's Brew just makes my day every time. XPXD, I forgot I already said that. Though, I do also listen to some MLP Fighting is Magic remixes. I don't like all of them, but there are a few I listen to from time to time. =)

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

My favorite musics are Nightmare Night Instrumental, Glaze's She's A Pony remix, and Pinkie's Lie.So yeah basically Glaze.Though I haven't listened to too many others.Also I sent an email to Hasbro about the Derpy fiasco.

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

The only constant is change. =/Well, an animator for the show said the following:On the issue on Derpy whether she'll have the same Derp face expression and stuff. As an animator of the show, rest assured, she'll be fine.Watching the edited version of TLR, I can say that the change is not as grating as I feared. I shall miss the old Derpy, though. The new one lacks depth and emotion.

Why does everypony want a scootaloo episode?She's annoying. :P

Well, you can see a Scootaloo episode as a chance for her to become less annoying. ;)In other news, the Smile Song even makes non-bronies smile. :PNew episode info:

Title: Hurricane FluttershyAir Date: March 24, 2012Synopsis: Fluttershy needs to overcome her self consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season.

Ooh. Another Fluttershy episode! =DWell, iTunes hath given(Hearts and Hooves), and they hath taken away(Derpy)!

I like RainbowCrash88's 8-bit remixes of songs from the show. They're kind of what it would sound like if the first- and second-gen Pokémon games met MLP:FiM, which is just as awesome as it sounds.akanohi.png

Akano's Comics
BZP's resident "MOO" obsesser. My Blag.
"Quality trumps potential every single time. Why? Because all potential means is that you might become great. Quality means that you already are." -Kahinuva
We are the Order of Absolutely Crazy People. Sometimes, that's all it takes.
My stories: Inventor of Metru Nui, My Transformation, My Transformation Part II, Inventor of Metru Nui Rewritten
qs10544.jpg
qs10544.jpg