Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Real topic change: So, anyone on here writing any good fics?

I'm starting on a pre-Celestia/Luna fic that goes over Discord's rise to power and defeat. It's really slow (with school and all), and I'm not an amazing writer, but it's coming.So, Hearth's Warming Eve seems like it's going to be cool. What do you all think?

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Well, I recently finished a parody of A Christmas Carol called A Princess Carol, which was posted on...an extremely popular MLP fan site which I can not name here but which you all have most likely visited. :P

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I'm adding the MLP cast to my series Atari Crew on the lego message boards.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Well, I assume that somepony made it, it was really cute, it got on EQ (not sure if bad to mention…) and everypone wanted one.

Technically they came from dA and it was Pinkie Pie. Someone decided to use Pinkie's head, then someone changed it to Fluttershy. Eventually someone did a huge recolor on dA (even did doctor whooves unfortunately he is female). Eeko found the Twilight version on google, he's got google skillz, and I decided I had to have a Trixie one, got one, and eventual more members decided to have one. It might have helped I made a blog entry called "The Joys that Ponies bring" showcasing the avatar.In short, it's me and Eeko's fault. But that's a good thing.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Finally. Wet manes really shouldn't have been banned in the first place. The discussions about them were getting creepy as all get-out, but I'm glad common sense has prevailed.Ironically, though, I'm not sure how many more wet manes will be posted in the blogs after ManeGate.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Finally got around to watching last week's episode. I'd say it's definitely one of the more emotional episodes so far. I wanna hug the lil Spikey-Wikey.Also, I haven't checked back the last few pages, but did anyone notice The Sorceror's Apprentice music?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I got two in mind, one staring Trixie and Scootaloo the premise is basically Scootaloo is tired of being called a chicken and she decides to change it. Another stars Spike and maybe Luna the premise is Spike is now into a book series (think Lord of the Rings and Skyrim combined) unfortunately after a run in with a mysterious mare he wakes to find Equestria in this universe and everyone is an expy of some character.@Rarity I sent a Rarity pic enjoy.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

With most vectors, when an artist wishes to change the pony presented, they switch out the hair (and cutie mark, if visible). The Santa-Hat ponies aren't my favorites mainly because they don't do that. Rarity's hair wouldn't just go straight if she donned a Santa hat, and neither would the others.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

paint sucks, so i guess someone else will have to make one for me.http://img825.images...lponyavatar.pngcan you base it off of this pony? (have to use link because the fourms is having errors with directly pasting the picture.)

Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Is it true that it'll only be thirteen episodes long?

Not necessarily. Most shows are picked up a half a season at a time. So only 13 episodes have been picked up so far, but they'll probably pick it up for the rest of the season before long.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Please explain why Rarity is best pony.And how she can possibly be better than Fluttershy.

i'm with you.
......wtk PINKIE IS THE BEST!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Please explain why Rarity is best pony.And how she can possibly be better than Fluttershy.

i'm with you.
......wtk PINKIE IS THE BEST!
cupcakes?hey guys, that's the wrong way to spell fluttershy.um, wow rarity, you've got a massive proto drain there.(stop spamming and stuff, ok?)

I don't care who is best pony. I love 'em all.

you can't say that.i just checked the brony list, and i appear to be absent. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?