That's odd. The next Dream World PokeDoll promotion has been announced for Japan. The Weather Trio is going to be the three chosen this time. As in, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. But... So far, all the ones released through events, have been in either Black and White or Black 2 and White 2... None of them are available in the Gen 5 games, through ANY means, besides transferring from HGSS, or the Gen 3 games. So why would they choose them, instead of someone more 'deserving', like the genies, or the Swords of Justice...?

Maybe they want to focus on Main legendaries.. And are skipping them? Even if this Sun Team doesn't work too well, I can just use these guys in my other cobbled together teams for when I battle.Hey, could anyone trade me a Phione to my sister's Pearl? In return, I will give a shiny Phione. (I'm going to use the Phione to RNG shiny Phiones)

Edited by PKMN Trainer PowerMiner

That's odd. The next Dream World PokeDoll promotion has been announced for Japan. The Weather Trio is going to be the three chosen this time. As in, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. But... So far, all the ones released through events, have been in either Black and White or Black 2 and White 2... None of them are available in the Gen 5 games, through ANY means, besides transferring from HGSS, or the Gen 3 games. So why would they choose them, instead of someone more 'deserving', like the genies, or the Swords of Justice...?
I just figured it out. Game Freak is trying to start rumors about Gen III remakes. Hopefully this time it'll be true. :D

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Hopefully. I mean; there's a lot of things that seem to be a test run for Hoenn... The Dive spots, DragonSpiral Tower(Go on, say it's not like Sky Pillar. I'll wait while you compare the similarities, like the ravaged open top floor, the advanced use of certain mechanics[bike puzzles in RSE, the 3D camera for puzzles in Dragon Spiral], and the fact that both are important for their respective generation... You encounter N in DragonSpiral, you awaken Rayquaza in Sky Pillar, you find Rayquaza in Sky Pillar to catch, you can catch the Dragon of your version in Dragon Spiral. In a way; aside from a lack of Bike Puzzles, which is a good thing, Dragon Spiral is really a VERY GOOD representation of what Sky Pillar would be like in a remade Hoenn.), the Elite Four theme, the bike being faster than ANYTHING in Gen 4(More on par with the Mach Bike from Gen 3, wouldn't you say?), the differences between- Hang on, lemme format this better:-Dive Spots-Dragon Spiral Tower-The Unovan Elite Four theme taking cues from the Hoenn Elite Four theme(They did similar things with the D/P/Pt Gym and Trainer Encounter theme, it took from Johto)-The bike being faster-The version differences being much greater, and more than just Pokemon and mascots.-The Red/Blue themes ALL OVER THE PLACE in B/W2.-The music in general actually makes me do a double take now. =P-The suspicious lack of a Battle Frontier; even if the World Tournament fills that role well.-The early 'end' of this Generation cycle.-Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are only available by transferring from Gen 4. Every other legend is now available in Gen 5, except for a handful of exceptions that are obvious, like Mewtwo(Which we got an event for anyway), the Creation trio(Accessible with Dream Radar), Ho-Oh and Lugia(Also available in Dream Radar), the events, and the Bird trio.-Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are also going to be up there with Manaphy for the only bunch to NOT have appeared in Gen 5, but get Pokedolls. Now; I've been thinking. When life gives you Nomels, don't make Nomelade, make life TAKE the Nomels back! Manaphy, although it was a Gen 4 Pokemon, actually appeared in a Gen 3 movie. I'll just leave that there for you to think about, especially since we haven't had a Manaphy event since the last Ranger game, back in Gen 4. =PNow then, to my theories. Everyone said that there was no need for Gen 2 remakes back after Platinum. The only things unobtainable through some means were some Gen 1 Pokemon(And those were transferable from FR/LG, Like Mewtwo), the main Pokemon from RSE, and the Johto Pokemon. All those had other methods of obtaining them, however; between the Gamecube games, and the Gen 3 games. Yet, despite that, they made HGSS anyway. Partially because everyone and their brother had been demanding them since Gen 3, partly for money, but also partially to attempt to allow people to get everything without the Gen 3 games.(I mean, seriously. Name one thing you can't get from HGSS, especially if you also have D/P/Pt.)This is a similar situation. Everyone's thinking everything's done, unless they pull off a B/W3, which I personally wouldn't mind, but it could get tiring, despite how much I like Unova. Everyone's thinking that Gen 6 is what's next, and that it'll be on the 3DS obviously. However... This generation has been odd, in every meaning of the word. A true sequel in the same generation, the most Pokemon added since the original games, an initial temporary reboot so that fans could have new excitement without running into Zubat every two seconds, and Black and White were the most story heavy games in the entire series. They added so many things, and removed a lot of things that don't always make sense. However, they initially stated that B/W was being developed during HGSS, so some things make sense because of that. But, then, what's next?Think of things differently... B/W 1, is most similar to Generation 1, to Kanto, specifically FireRed. Brand new region, tons of new Pokemon, and no old ones, with a new Player Character rivaling Red in popularity. Then we move onward. Black and White 2. Sequels. The first thing that should pop into your mind, is 'Gold/Silver', THE 'Pokemon 2'. Generation 2, the first 'storyline sequels' in the series. Introducing new gym leaders, bringing back old characters to fill new roles(Blue as a new gym leader, to be precise), and bringing back the Team from the previous set of games, to cause even more trouble after their leader abandoned them.(Because really, although Ghetsis was the true villain, N was the true leader for the majority of the game) You went through new areas; and got to see the old place you remembered as it looked 3 years later.(Though, the true changes were seen in HGSS, since the GBC likely had a hand in the limitations, as HGSS shows)But then; if BW1 is like Kanto, and BW2 is like Johto without the short gameplay and lack of challenge; what's next? BW3 with half of Unova flooded? No... I don't think so. I personally think the final set of Generation 5, will be remakes. There are just too many hints. The big question, of course, is how they would handle this, though. But... Really. When you have a pair of games that can trade two years into the past/future... Do you think that going back to RSE is THAT hard a task?"But Gen 5 was on the DS, it'd have to be on the DS as well," you say? That might not be as big a requirement as you think. They've already made three Gen 5 3DS games, albeit as spinoffs. They have the 3D models, thanks to the Pokedexes. If they want to make a 3DS game for the next set of games, including for RSE remakes, they could very well do it. This has been an odd generation, I'll say it again. Technically this should be the 3DS generation, but it's right now the DSi generation, if you think about it. However; think about GSC. It was in the GBC generation, technically, but was playable on the Game Boy. But with that said, Crystal was GBC only.They've been making numerous references to RSE in the games, too. I'm not even talking about the similarities and potential hints I noted earlier, I mean direct mentions. Two people in the Resort desert mention Hoenn's desert; one being the Go-Go Goggles guy, and another being someone who compares Relic Castle's burial being very similar to Mirage Tower's disappearance in Hoenn. Then there's the Anorith fossil in Nacrene museum. There's also Humilau being pretty much Pacifidlog in 3D.You know something else odd? Following Pokemon are not around in B/W or B/W 2. Despite that, apparently the coding is still around, though that could just have been hacked into it in that one video I saw, I'm not entirely certain. Either way, it follows into the next point; Rustburo's theme was remixed in Black and White 2. And the mart theme was remixed for Shopping Centre 9 back in Black and White. However, the difference, is that the Rustburo theme, to my knowledge, was never used. The other thing, despite having a reasoning, is that this is the PWT. Everything else used their old sprites re-animated to fit the Gen 5 animations better. Everything, that is, except the Gen 3 sprites, for obvious reasons. Those were totally remade for Gen 5, since Gen 4 changed up the entire sprite system, for the better. However, if this was the only use for them, that'd be kinda a waste, right?The only things that would make the above seem odd, is because that would mean they'd have to be on the DS to be of any real use, unless they stuck to sprited trainers for one last game. That, and we've had remixed Hoenn themes since Platinum, and in-gme hints since Diamond and Pearl. But; when you consider that FireRed and LeafGreen were the first hints for HGSS, what with the reference to Silver(The rival) and the route themes, then it's not QUITE so surprising.I'm gonna end it there, but if anyone recalls anything I forgot, feel free to add on. =P

I still need one more Pokemon for my stall team, I'm thinking maybe Donphan because it can learn Rapid Spin.
What's the rest of it? I might be able to help.Bunda: The problem [or good thing] about Venusaur is it only gets Hidden Power once- and since Grass is commonly resisted, you can exploit it's lack of coverage easily. Dragonite, Heatran, Ferrothorn, Salamence, Lati@s [Latias can even take Hidden Power Ice once from +2 Venusaur], among others can exploit his lack of coverage, and switch in easily after you determine what Hidden Power Venusaur has. Additionally, Tyranitar can switch in, even on a Giga Drain since it doesn't even 2HKO since Tyranitar is so bulky, and also neuters Venusaur by robbing him of his all important weather, which legs you segue into the appropriate check now that Venusuar is much weaker.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Well, I'm not exactly experienced at building teams so right now it's just a bunch of stall-ey Pokemon that probably don't go together. Porygon2, Suicune, Skarmory, Blissey, and Jellicent. :confused: Feel free to make suggestions on anything.

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Skarmory + Ferrothorn is a little redundant.The best way to play stall [i'm going to be honest- stall in Black and White 2 isn't very good.] is to run semi-stall. Running four or five stall Pokemon, then coupled with one or two offensive ones to beat certain checks is the way to get the best out of stall. Looking at your team right away, I can see that you're very Genesect weak, since Blissey can't exactly switch in on a U-Turn. The best thing you can do against a Conkeldurr is Whirlwind with Skarmory, which loses to Genesect. A good way to build teams is to look at what's very common in the metagame and always keep that in mind.I think a Gliscor would be good on your team. He also loses to Genesect but is a good user of Protect, which is very valuable on stall teams since it very quickly slows the pace of the match down to your level, and deals with your Conkeldurr problem. It also helps you in the sense that without it, half your team is weak to Electric types moves with no resistance. Ferrothorn could also help, but as previously mentioned, it's redundant with Skarmory. Reconsider Porygon and Suicune, since they don't help you with much.

Edited by Kanye West

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

On the gen III stuff- I'd say it's likely, since Gamefreak seems to be trying to make every single Pokemon ( event legendaries excluded) available within one generation by the time that generation ends (which is presumably why the Weather trio was available in HGSS). While we've had the Regi trio made available in this generation, we have not had the weather trio or certain other legendaries (The Sinnoh and Johto mascots, the legendary birds and beasts) The number of legendaries left over could easily make up enough for another pair of games.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

So if you guys really do want to get that Mewtwo I've been showing off...Pre-orders are now live on the biggest Japanese online retailer! And they've still got some available! (Which isn't unusual for D-Arts, but is definitely so for many of the things I go after... I've missed many a pre-order... But I expected Mewtwo to be more popular. Ah well.)Did I mention you get 26% off?!So here ya go: AmiAmiYou do have to create an account. And if you have questions about shipping methods, feel free to PM me. Though I will mention that SAL Unregistered is cheapest. And slowest. But it does get to you eventually. :P EMS is fastest. And can be expensive, so really only worth it if you're getting a lot. The rest are in-between. I prefer SAL Registered, because for just a bit more you get tracking info.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Alyska: Well, actually; while we might not have the Creation Trio and the Johto mascots in BW/2, they're actually available in the Dream Radar, if you have a Gen 4 game in the DS slot while you play. But yes; there are a few things that would still need to be released. And it might actually give them a reason to actually, you know, give us Deoxys. Birth Island anyone? In fact; if they do want to release the legends again; I could seriously see them bringing back that one island from FR/LG and Emerald, just to house them. Maybe not event exclusive, but a special reward like the Nature Preserve.

*Prepares for the onslaught of "We hate Ash" people*To be honest, I don't really like Ash either... They should do something like the Pokemon Adventures series, with interesting characters. Ash and Iris are just boring, Cilan is sort of interesting in a weird sort of way. But,Team Rocket being serious now... Doesn't fit the team's character. They should be incompetent and funny, not incompetent and serious. They had it nailed in the Sinnoh series IMO. And how is it that none of the characters notice Team Rockets' disguises?Most of the anime is kind of meh, but every once in a while there's a good episode, at least IMO. My sister's watching the new episodes, so I'll just half-watch it and play Pokemon.But this is just my opinion.

I watch it on occasion, like, if there's an episode that sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot. If it promises to be an action-packed episode, or if it's a gym battle, or it features a pokémon I'm kind of interested in seeing. I also make sure to catch any "tournament" style arcs, as they can be entertaining too.But, yeah, Ash needs to go.And I also agree Cilan can be enjoyable, while Iris is just annoyingAnd as long as the rest of Team Rocket maintains a legitimately threatening presence, I'd much rather prefer the regulars "Jessie and James" to be like they were before.A shame we barely see Butch and Cassidy nowadays

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Special Extention A: Up, Right, Down, Left, X, R, LSpecial Extention B: Up, Down, Right, Left, Y, R, LSpecial Extention C: R, L, Y, X, Left, Right, Y, XThese were found out somewhere. For Slowpoke, Beldum, and Hoothoot. Credit to not allowed to be mentioned here website which I have no clue whether or not you guys visit or not.

Does anybody know why I can't enter White Tree Hollow? I walk in, but the ace trainer won't go away to let me talk to the guy at the counter and enter. I cannot find anything online about getting him to leave.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I think he took a screenshot, for some reason, and that's why there's the black background. Dunno how a random code like that could be a spoiler.Edit: Yeah, definitely a screenshot, as it even has the typos of the site it was taken from. :P~B~

Edited by Ballom

@Nara: Well, I didn't. :P@ET: I'm pretty sure you have to go talk to Alder's son at Alder's house.Actually, I clicked copy.. Not a picture, no spoiler tags either. It kept the black background for some reason. I didn't know whether or not everybody visits it or not. =P

@ET: I'm pretty sure you have to go talk to Alder's son at Alder's house.
Pretty sure I've done that... As I've gone back to Alder's house to check and it's just Alder (and his two students) now, asking to battle me.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

You have to battle Alder; then Alder's grandson appears.Speaking of him, he really reminds me of Blue.(I want to say Green, but then no-one would know who I was talking about. Thanks NoA.) You'll see whenever you talk to him. =P All he's really missing is 'Smell ya later', and even then...

wow got my genesect up to level 100 and my garchomp is at level 96 makes a total of 4 level 100 pokemon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Been playing lots of Sapphire recently and my main goal is shiny hunting, in order to run into pokemon more often I have used only two repels and have yet to fly anywhere I plan to exclude Ever Grande city as I don't want to travel through victory road all the time. The ultimate goal is for a shiny Rayquaza and I plan to get one no matter how long it takes.

I'm just ToaD

@Sirius: Well, good luck. I don't have the patience for shiny hunts. xD I actually found a shiny Nidorino (The middle male form, whichever one it is) but it escaped because it was in the Safari Zone.. You know about Soft Resetting (SR) right? It's where you hold A-B-START-SELECT (For GBA games) and then the game resets (A faster way than turning the game off)@Kopaka: I started playing Emerald recently too, haven't gotten very far since I'm juggling it along with Firered, Emerald, The Minish Cap, And White 1 and 2. I really need to start playing other games more .___.

Ok might aswell learn this somewhere I'm an old retro trainer and with new features in new games are confusing, one I see everywhere but do not understand is dream world, what is it anyway and how does it work. Anyway back to Sapphire.Edit: Yeah I know bout soft reseting I broke a thousand in an older file looking for shiny rayquaza. In my Firered I learned Nidoking plus Tyranitar are a VERY good for double battles, nothing has topped them yet.

Edited by Emperor Sirius
I'm just ToaD

Something to note: This only applies to RSE. If your game has a dead battery (or is Emerald), Soft-Resetting is a bad idea; the RNG is reset to the same place every time the game starts. You'd want a low shiny frame.Generally, people SR when getting their starter to check for an early shiny frame; if you get either a shiny starter or have the Poochyena/Zigzagoon shiny, you have a low shiny frame (granted you didn't spend ages picking a starter). After about 50 SRs, reset the game for a new ID and repeat.And since I love saying this: I have a shiny Rayquaza I accidentally found, less than 30 SRs. Was trying to catch it normally but it came out shiny.Now if only my shiny Squirtle hunt would hurry up, about 1300 SRs already.

If I tried for shiny starter I would still be in littleroot town. I just did some trading stuff between my gameboy's to get all hoenn starters on my current file, so I would never have the paitence for a shiny starter.

Edited by Emperor Sirius
I'm just ToaD

@Sirius: The Dream World is basically a thing where you use 'Game Sync' after registering an account on the Pokemon Global Link website. You 'tuck in' a Pokemon and it shows up on the Dream World (On the global link website) and you can do stuff there to get berries, items, or pokemon. You can only 'tuck in' a Pokemon once a day, though, and it's only on Black and white or BW2.

I've gotten 3 shinies so far, completely on accident. My first was a Ratatta in SoulSilver, my second was a Sneasel that I hatched in either Platinum or Soulsilver (can't remember :P), and the third was a Krokorok I found in Black. All had terrible natures which didn't really matter because they're generally terrible Pokemon anyway. :confused:And I guess I'd better start breeding those Dratinis for people. :PEdit: I need to stop overusing smilies. *resists urge to put another one here*

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231