Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

As many can testify, my inbox is full, and therefore I do not have a role. I offer my services to the village for coordination. To contact me, simply reply to a PM I have sent you in the past.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Perhaps if some of the roles PMed. I just found out I can't write a scene without bodies.Just got one. :)~+~NIGHT ONEThe night was dark and spooky--wait, no it wasn't, what the heck am I talking about. The sun hasn't even set yet--it's still evening. However, that didn't mean that the victim had another few hours to live. More like a couple of minutes at best.MoC1 was mowing his lawn, quite content with his life. He had a stable job, a nice home, and good friends. Oh, and a bullet hole in his head. That last one was inconvenient, because it made it rather difficult to enjoy the others. Especially when there had been no bullet to make the hole.Elsewhere in town, a Mafian stood over the corpse of MoC1's long-lost Sibling, Zakaro. He picked up the 9mm shell casing from the bullet he'd put through his target's forehead and left.Sibling Zakaro (VIllager) Dead. Sibling MoC1 (VIllager) Dead.Suspects:SquishyponyBurnmadiBrowKK17 :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Ooh, bandwagoning already? I had thought it would come at least after the nonsensical accusations.You know you can null if there's no evidence, right? That way you don't hang villagers. Which is why I null. If someone shows some proof as to why I should vote for someone, I'll vote for that someone. Heck, if you show proof I'm an anti-village role, I'll eat my hat vote for myself. But for now, I null.

- :burnmad:

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Huh, that's different, MOC's dead in the first round. Never would've expected that. =PI vote Burnmad, for lack of evidence, and because he's trying to avoid the bandwagon. Though, all of them should have an eye kept on them. ... Somehow. Anyone got 4 eyes?

Huh, that's different, MOC's dead in the first round. Never would've expected that. =PI vote Burnmad, for lack of evidence, and because he's trying to avoid the bandwagon. Though, all of them should have an eye kept on them. ... Somehow. Anyone got 4 eyes?

I have two eyes! Now, to my comments:Knew siblings were involved somehow. I can attest to KK17 being innocent since he's been guilty the last two games, and myself (obviously, but you don't know that). So, Burnmad or Squishy?Gonna vote Null for now, unless someone can find some evidence.-ibrow

So you're voting me because you have no proof to vote for anyone, and because I don't want to die?Hm.

Edit: Another typo. XP

Well, typically when people defend themselves when they give no reason why not to, aside from 'no evidence', they turn out to be Mafians. If you wish to prove me wrong, and that you're innocent, go ahead. =)But honestly, aside from that, I'm just going with the bandwagon, as I have no clue who it could be otherwise.There's also the fact that you told us to Null on a mafian scene. That's never a good sign either. =P

Well, typically when people defend themselves when they give no reason why not to, aside from 'no evidence', they turn out to be Mafians. If you wish to prove me wrong, and that you're innocent, go ahead. =)But honestly, aside from that, I'm just going with the bandwagon, as I have no clue who it could be otherwise.There's also the fact that you told us to Null on a mafian scene. That's never a good sign either. =P

Telling us to vote null could well be a mafioso slip up, so I'm switching my vote to Burnmad. However, your reasons for voting him are suspect as well.As in, you have no reasons. He can't possibly give evidence at this point for us to not vote him, but yoe can't possibly give evidence as to why we should... sort of.-ibrow

Burnmad: The only thing that's causing a stalemate here in me not trying to turn that logic against you, is that you and iBrow both voted Null.And IIRC, the only times the 'not hanging a villager' thing helps us, is when we're trying to not kill the Vigilante. Why would passing up the chance to get a Mafian be a good thing, honestly? 0_oiBrow: Honestly, if I was a mafian, I wouldn't deliberately put myself into this kind of situation. I wouldn't try and convince people not to null; because nulling would help the situation, rather than hurt it.Did I not think my reasons fully through? I'll admit that there were probably other reasons as well, especially after the whole 'null vote' thing Burnmad's trying. But, honestly, I wasn't paying much attention back when I posted, given that everything happened when I wasn't looking. =PLet's see my revised list of reasons:Trying to shift blame elsewhere, this time onto Null(Might be a conspiracy, simply because of the hate for him. =P)No evidence; which is a double edged sword. It works both for and against Burnmad in this case.Trying to avoid being killed. Sure; sometimes that happens to normal villagers; but it's typically the people who don't speak out when we hang them that are the villagers. Otherwise, it's usually Mafians who adamantly insist they're innocent.My gut. I just have this feeling, especially now that I'm taking a step back to look over everything again.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

And while we're flinging suspicion off of ourselves and onto each other, wouldn't it be hilarious if you were or KK were a mafioso three games in a row?

Edit: So you're saying not hanging a villager rarely helps? XP

Just to say, because everyone types too fast, I edited a response to iBrow in my last post. =PBurnmad: Honestly, I'm not pushing that thought out of my head. Suspects are suspects for a reason, so basically on that list, should, as I said, be watched. =PAnd I'm not saying that, but really, narrowing things down certainly helps. And if the Mafia gets silly and targets the same person who can't be killed three times in a row like last time, or the Medic gets very lucky, then we can regain our lost advantage. But right now, only two things work: Narrowing the suspect list down somehow, and having someone reappear in a scene. The problem with the latter, however, is that it'll take four more rounds before people even start to loop, if things go as normal, and aren't changed up for this game.Of course, if we get the Mafian on the first try, then that's even better for us. =)

I wasn't being silly, I had my reasons. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gifAnyway, I abstain for now. Still seeking information.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

^ I think he just means he's waiting to see what happens. =PThe one thing that's making me scratch my head; is the lack of evidence in that scene. Unless I'm missing some connection I'm not aware of, picking up a bullet and walking away doesn't help give hints about anything. And I'm surprised about that, since this is a Lloyd game and all. =P But, hey, there's also the fact that random guesses need to be made now. Unless we did miss something, but I can't figure out what... =/

I also can't help but notice it said that he'd put the bullet through his targets forehead, implying he was in front of him.Probably unimportant, but you never know.

Edit: And a 9mm is a pistol, right? He couldn't have been too far away with a pistol.

Blade's post has made me realize something. Maybe the severe lack of evidence is a clue. I.E, Null did it! :oFor real though, I guess that I might as well null, as we don't want to kill any pro-villager roles. That would be bad.(Wow lots of people on at once, awesome.) :D

Well, it's implied it's a pistol, but there's probably smaller bullets possible. You might be onto so-Wait. What did you just say? Did you say... Between his forehead? Ooh. We... Might just have found the evidence. Maybe. It's a stretch, but...

Exactly my point. Once again, it's a major stretch, but... well, Lloyd's games have sometimes bordered on clues that you might think were Red Herrings, so...Due to possible evidence being found, I switch my vote from Burnmad to iBrow.

Or, you know, he could have done what any good hitman would have done. Right between the eyes. Any contract killer worth his salt is going to want a clean shot.Still not seeing the evidence to hang a possibly innocent man...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND