Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Jester: I might mix them up a little bit, but I'll try to stick with the newer version if I can. TNG does and apparently it was worth it.@Bulik: Its too bad that I didn't have any. :(@TPH: Maybe her sister is named Jody.@Ptol: It sounds worth it to me as well. $200 for a pie? Totally worth it and clearly not a rip off.@Rokroro: Nice to know there is another reader. Well it's true, almost anything is professional when it has a power point. Nice to know you like at least one of my comics.@TNG: Good to know that I was successful in keeping you in character. Its also good to know that the new format didn't confuse anyone. Thank you for the upgrade in your character's characteristics and a possible fun story arc.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TPH: Maybe her sister is named Jody.

No, her sisters name is Olivia...... :PAnd the image for same reason is not working.....I guess I could restart the computer......Never mind Well Neo most certainly wasn't expecting a car.... Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

Hope she didn't scratch the paint on that cardboard cut-out. Seriously, is Akino ever going to actually drive this thing?

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

@Ptol: classic Ro... It actually is a real car.@TPH: Yep. Indeed girl jealousy is.@Jovan: Akino did win a real car, and a lot of people have driven the car. I just haven't shown any scenes of anyone driving.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I could have sworn i sent you a comic on Leraku's opinion of Debby - he actually could care less about the car. Oh well, might as well show it. tammyupsetdebby.pngBut, then again, perhaps he's there because he doesn't like machinery being broken.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

So, the relationship was all just an insurance scam! Either that or Akino is just really lucky, the lousy two-timer.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

Whoa! That's some crazy luck right there. Awesomeness!@Leraku's Fan Comic well, that was awkward. I'm guessing third panel has Debby's wreckage? Oh, and thanks for putting me in it!
Not a problem. You seemed like an obvious choice since your character was one of the main, well, let'ss call them 'debbygoers'. And... Leraku doesn't associate with Akino very much. As a quick little spoiler about the 'Leraku's Perspective of everyone else list' that i haven't started, Leraku sees Akino as a guinea pig for things, as seen in the birthday comic for Soran. He knows that most don't really like Akino too much, and knows a few things about how he seems to be nigh-invincible.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

No one ask Leraku to be put in the perspective comics...he'll just fins some interesting way to kill you...But seeing as I'm an invincible robot...well...not invincible...but if my body goes my mind stays...Err.....I mean...I'm a weak mortal that can't be experimented with due to my biomechanical failings as a mortal...

Edited by Ptolemaios