Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Sorry guys, I don't have a regular comic for you, so instead I'll just show you the finished product of my comic contest entry. Traitor entry_thumbnail.pngPage 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 The comic if it wasn't clear is showing part of the fight from the iron man 2 movie where James Rhode takes Tony Stark's Suit. The ending of that battle was of course, Tony losing which made war machine able to be possible. I was originally going to make a comic featuring war machine and Iron man but then I remembered that lego didn't make an actual minifigure for war machine, so I had no idea what he could look like (regarding all the extra armor and weapons). This took me all month (Actually it took me like maybe 2+ weeks in actual time put forth. All of it is hand drawn except some edits which were made due to shortage on time. It was created in Gimp as usual. Anyway, enjoy.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

You drew this by hand then edited it? You, sir, are an awesome artist. Iron Man is awesome, so that's another plus. Best superhero ever.Very dynamic looking action on page 2, laden with the "onomatopoetic justice" that this comic contest is based on.The greatest effects were definitely the white explosion scene and the blurred controls inside the suit. Finally, the "inside the suit" effect was great for page 4. This is sheer awesomeness, and well worth the time you put into it. It's the best entry I've seen so far, I think you'll win. 20/10, and no complaints about lack of daily comic.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That is a funny comic.Did you use Chimoru R just for better walking poses, or are you using R regularly now?

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

That is a funny comic.Did you use Chimoru R just for better walking poses, or are you using R regularly now?
Glad you like it. I was going to use regular chimoru omega but I decided that its walking poses would be awkward with the towel, so you're correct it was for the better walking poses. Also chimoru R looks more manlier then chimoru omega. No I haven't decided on using Chimoru R, I'm still using chimoru omega at the moment.
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New ComicWind SpiceThe man your man can smell like.
I am so very tempted to burst into one of my rants about how I hate gender-based ads. >< Aaanyways... nice comic, well done and definitely interesting in terms of topic.
[...] Also chimoru R looks more manlier then chimoru omega. [...]
... IMO it's adorable and cute, but manly? O.o

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

New ComicWind SpiceThe man your man can smell like.
I am so very tempted to burst into one of my rants about how I hate gender-based ads. >< Aaanyways... nice comic, well done and definitely interesting in terms of topic.
[...] Also chimoru R looks more manlier then chimoru omega. [...]
... IMO it's adorable and cute, but manly? O.o
The comic is influenced by one, so I'm sorry. Thank... I think.Its totally manly.
And my spleen just erupted from extreme laughter
Its okay, robots don't have spleens. They have cup holders.Glad you guys liked the comic.Now for all those who wish to support Traitor in the comic contest through means of signatures, I created some sig thingies because I have the time now.Sorry they're only in a png format.Large Banner (Warning 77.3kb)traitor_sig.pngSmaller banner (48 kb)small_ironman_banner.pngRemember, if you like the entry be sure to vote on it!~Soran

Just read these. Remind me of NR's comics a little. But that's not a bad thing. Most of the stuff here is really good. I really like the daily strip format, it's not nearly as much as it should be. I felt bad for the green guy in the hau. What a brutal rejection :PAnd traitor was awesome.

Edited by Peng Floyd

Majhost sucks

@Bulik: Probably not, I'm not really interested in doing another one when the other one just ended.@Justax: Indeed it does. Wind Spice solves all your lady problems.@Mal: Wind Spice, it makes you irresistible.@TNG: Good to know you liked it. I like making tammy heartless, its fun. Leraku + Wind Spice = Tammy's happy place.@Ptol: I'm pretty sure you have all kinds of appliances built into you, but a wind spice creatatron? Guys we got a pro in the house.@Peng: Reminds you of NR's huh? Its probably the accent. I do dailies because I have the time normally, plus they aren't hard to make. The green guy in the kanohi hau is named, Nico, and yeah he was rejected pretty hard. Glad you liked Traitor as well.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Taka Nuvia: Sadly it does make sense. Good to know its getting interesting.@Ptol: Perhaps. Considering Neo is a Ta-Matoran makes that comment even funnier.@TNG: Thats how I pictured it as well. I'm not sure about introducing her a sister.@Peng: Glad you like it.@Protoss: Wind Spice, it solves all your issues by making you smell like a man who can save the world using only his wit, charm, and Wind Spice body wash.Glad you guys liked the comic,~Soran

XDThat was a hilarious twist! Completely accurate character portrayal, IMO. As a wise man once said, "Virtual reality is better than real reality"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)