Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

If a pizza guy showed up at my door at some random point in the day, I don't think I'd turn him down.Justax is very wise.
Not just any pizza guy, that was Oneker.
Yup that was me, in my Matoran form.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

LinkBasically my obligatory "I have a blog now!" entry for my blog, except in comic style. Looks prettier then a bunch of text... 'cause there are oversized pixelated images of characters on nice, dull backgrounds. Anyway, yeah... My temporary blog What's Poppin Home Slice! is going to be holding possible upcoming comic series/teasers/drawings/previews/random 'fun' things from my life, etc for the next 6 or so days. So if anyone is interested go check it out. If I scavenge my house for enough quarters get more money then I'll probably become a premier and get a blog and continue if I'm bored.Random Fun Fact: That is my actual laptop I use to make comics and such. I also don't use a mouse for anything on it (I'm so inexperienced when it comes to using a mouse that once I actually started waving it in the air to try to get it to work. Then I remembered I actually had to use it on a hard surface...), I literally use it the same way Soran does in the comic.Also to all those who are wondering: I'm having a lot of things scheduled the next couple of weeks so if I forget a day or I skip a day or something, don't worry, I'm still continuing my series.~SoranEdit: Left the link up, but I had to remove the image because it was over 500 kB in file size. Try resizing it and it should fit within the kB limit.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

There is an issue with the new style - the text is too small, so it looks a little blurry for me now. Or at least a little too... rough. Anyways, yeah, try making the text a little bigger.EDIT: Turns out it's just because the image was resized for the forum post. It's fine when i click on it, though it does bug me a teeny bit that i have to do that.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Wow, realistic-looking laptop. Anyway, great use of the Chimoru R, it really works better here. And the 6 days thing really sucks, but it's better than nothing! I got me a nice shiny rank image right here...Great focus blur and shine on the screen, you're definitely doing the graphical improvement you were talking about. Which is amazing.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Manly, not cuteBased off of Takanuvia's opinion on how cute the kit looks (which is also why she is cameo'd). @Loganto: Quick someone get the fire extinguisher, they trapped Soran in a firewall (lol computer joke)!@Mal: Answers are never wrong, people just simple ask the wrong questions. As for the color code thing, you are correct. I might make one that explains it or atleast link to Absorba's. Rage because in the first panel he is angry (obviously), Curiosity because in the second panel he wonders what he should do to Soran, and Yellow because he is quite happy with the end result@TNG: Glad to know I'm welcomed back. It still was a pretty long hiatus, most of the month. Some unintentional inspiring words from some people helped me get back to working though. I haven't necessarily actually started season 2. I'm trying to save the story arcs I currently have for season 2, which is why most of the new comics are using season 2 backgrounds and such. I still need to make a few more things such as backgrounds, masks and bodies for some of the characters, etc. Well Ro requested that his eyes change so I made sure to do it. As mal pointed out, there are the specific meanings of those shown in the comic.~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Hey, the random alert text from the intro is back! It would have been cool if you had, say, shown a transformation sequence. (Like, a light passes over him, turning him to a wireframe, then energy rises from his feet up, and then fades out to reveal the Chimoru R)That cameo was hilarious.So there you go, some CC to go with what I liked. (It would have made the comic like 6 panels, but awesome.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Target AcquiredNeed I say more?@Facade: I actually quite like them, I don't really have to actually put any "emotion" into the eyes since the colors display them. Doesn't mean I wont, but still... Fire is always appropriate.@Mal: Indeed.@Wind: +1 win. I don't know either, totally the definition of manly, not cuteness.@TNG: Indeed it is. I actually didn't want to extend the comic too long because it would've just ended up being about 4 panels of just a random effect. It wouldn't have been any different in terms of understanding than what I did do. Good to know. Glad you guys liked the comics.~Soran

wind will politely request for bulik to relinquish his receptacle filled with coffee, then bulik will kindly relinquish his mug and inexplicably have another one in the next panel without actually obtaining it, or he will trade it for an inexplicably obtained bottle of windspice, otherwise performing the aforementioned.

bBhcfWO.png

Oh look. Terra Nuva and Loganto.Refereenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.CAN YOU SEE THEMI SURE CAN'T
Actually, thats Akino. I think Terra Nuva has yellow eyes. Akino has blue. You are right about Loganto though.~Soran

Bulik is doomed forever.Imagine how much energy a guy like The Wind will need!Unless Bulik can create coffee.
*Writes types down in notepad document*Consider that Idea considered.This arc has me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait :D

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh wow. Bulik really was gonna share it. Yep, he creates coffee.
Wait, are you suggesting that Bulik can actually... make his own coffee!? The possibilities...

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

Oh wow. Bulik really was gonna share it. Yep, he creates coffee.
Wait, are you suggesting that Bulik can actually... make his own coffee!? The possibilities...
You don't know the half of it. Thats what I get for making a robot clone of my real character out of coffee machine partsYou saw nothing, The previous sentence didn't happen.... I am not distracting you......

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)