Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

How are you going to change into Soran from Naros like Superman if you are using paint?If you are going to change.

Instead of phone booths, use car washes :P Edited by Tasty Holiday Beverage

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Crafty indeed...

Loved the narration at the beginning. The way you put it in speech bubbles made me think that he's walking around saying such things to himself. And that's a great image :lol:

(also, sorry that I missed out on several comics; caught up with everything again. Sprites are awesome as always, and I still love the humour. :3)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

• 4 weeks later...

New Comic

New Years Resolutions

I am sorry about not being as active as I was on BZPower, I have a lot of things going on at the moment. Anyway, heres a new comic.

Also updated Soran's sprite (Yes/No?) I also updated the first post since mine was all messed up as well and included a banner I made a little while ago. At the moment I'm not really using any particular set of characters, I'm just using any character I feel like using, thus the PGS list no longer exists. All PGS will still be used as well as any other person I feel like using.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/UniteComicSociety/Soran/Comics/Comics/new_years_resolution.png]New Years Resolutions[/url] I am sorry about not being as active as I was on BZPower, I have a lot of things going on at the moment. Anyway, heres a new comic. Also updated Soran's sprite (Yes/No?) I also updated the first post since mine was all messed up as well and included a banner I made a little while ago. At the moment I'm not really using any particular set of characters, I'm just using any character I feel like using, thus the PGS list no longer exists. All PGS will still be used as well as any other person I feel like using. ~Soran
A COMIC UPDATE! Eeeeeeeeeeee!These are always a joy to read. World domination truly is a great goal.Yes.HDXC2000 6.0

New Comic

Job Opportunities

Quick Update: I'm going to be putting the super hero story arc on hold until later. The reason for this is because the Super Hero story arc involves a lot of new panels, and the average new panel for me can take up to a few hours. This story arc won't be using as many new panels, so I'm going to be creating this one at the moment.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/UniteComicSociety/Soran/Comics/Comics/job_opportunities.png]Job Opportunities[/url] Quick Update: I'm going to be putting the super hero story arc on hold until later. The reason for this is because the Super Hero story arc involves a lot of new panels, and the average new panel for me can take up to a few hours. This story arc won't be using as many new panels, so I'm going to be creating this one at the moment. ~Soran
XD. That made my day... A job opportunity...XD. I see one too.HDXC2000 6.0

Quick Update:

That would be the perfect job for me. If only I could apply...

--------------

You actually can apply. At first I was just going to make it random, giving those who commented on wanting to apply a part in this story arc, but then I figured that I might as well just have a form and let anyone apply. So here is what you do.

Fill out this form and PM it to me.

Name:

Personality:

Skills:

Possible role (Body Guard: 1, Maintenance crew: 2, Journalist: 3, Personal assistant: 4):

Sprite sheet link (In Chimoru R):

Here is an example of how the form will be filled out.

Name: Soran

Personality: Soran is a very uninteresting person. He is very intelligent but not very athletic. He isn't easily annoyed, making him the perfect pin cushion for emotional people. When he sees something he deems wrong he will often try to fix it. At times he can be a perfectionist. When angered he will unleash all his rage through insults, but will cool down quite fast.

Skills: World Domination

Possible role (Body Guard: 1, Maintenance crew: 2, Journalist: 3, Personal assistant: 4): 4, 1, 3, 2 (For this you will put in an order of what job you want most to what job you want least)

Sprite sheet link (in Chimoru R): Link

Remember, Pm the form.

~Soran

Must we Pm you about this if we are already a PGS?

----------

Any PGS or UCS members will randomly have one assigned to them unless they PM what they would like. So you don't have to, but if you want a specific role for your character such as journalist or body guard or something, then Pm.

~Soran

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Odd question but is the topic still active?

If you're asking about revival, the comic's forum has no revival limit anymore. You can check the Comic's Forum Rules and Guidelines for more useful info than me. :P Feel free to keep posting in this topic, as long as you don't double post. (You might have to wait a while, Soran is on a break right now.)

-Rez

Odd question but is the topic still active?

If you're asking about revival, the comic's forum has no revival limit anymore. You can check the Comic's Forum Rules and Guidelines for more useful info than me. :P Feel free to keep posting in this topic, as long as you don't double post. (You might have to wait a while, Soran is on a break right now.)

-Rez

aaah thanks rez didnt know if he was updateing the comics yeah a break makes since i mean these are really good comics can't just keep makeing them on end right

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui:

• 3 months later...