Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Well, that was funny.I thought the background was actually humorous, because the masks change color when put on a Matoran, but there are paint buckets.Mirukama...sounds cool to me! But if the Miru is the top half, my Batmatoran joke would really fit...I thought it was hilarious when Soran punched the guy, since he almost never does that. Ah, the power of anonymity.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL that punch made me laugh .
Well then you'll be laughing hysterically during this whole arc, its full of cartoonish physical violence.
OMG KOTU WAS THERE! awesome!
Yep, like I said there will be lots of cameos of all sorts of characters.
Mr. Mask's buisness is booming!
Indeed.
DJt uses kaukau in chimoru form, wonder what that makes him...
A rebel.
Well, that was funny.I thought the background was actually humorous, because the masks change color when put on a Matoran, but there are paint buckets.Mirukama...sounds cool to me! But if the Miru is the top half, my Batmatoran joke would really fit...I thought it was hilarious when Soran punched the guy, since he almost never does that. Ah, the power of anonymity.
The paint buckets are actually there in case people want to change the color of their armor/bodies, or if someone wants to change the color of their mask. So for example, if there was a Le matoran whose mask is always dark green, but he wanted a lime green mask, he would simply paint the mask lime green. Well Soran is already planning on fighting crime, so why not punch a guy in the face who believes in stereotypes?
Ah I just realized I was in there to near the last 5 panels. I need to be more observant.
Yep, I have a whole list of people I am going to be giving random cameos to.
Isn't the guy at the counter from Gavla's comics?
You are correct, that is Mr. Mask. I wanted to give references to other comics as well as cameos of characters from other comics. I needed someone who would be an accessory shop owner, so I thought that Mr. Mask would be the best person for the job.
Isn't the guy at the counter from Gavla's comics?
Yes, he is Mr. Mask, the mask salesman.
You are correct.I'm glad you guys like the comics,~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Wow. It's me. Checking out the paints. Cool, Soran.I'm in there for 9 panels.I also see Gavla's mask without the blue and with reversed colors.And I see something weird with HYBRIDMO's shadow.

Kotu? It sounds a little like my name.What's DJt? or who? Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

A new comic? and it hasn't been a month? Impossible!Soran's new maskI'm sorry that the comic doesn't look that pretty. I was tired and just wanted to make the comic quickly.

Wow. It's me. Checking out the paints. Cool, Soran.I'm in there for 9 panels.I also see Gavla's mask without the blue and with reversed colors.And I see something weird with HYBRIDMO's shadow.
Kotu? It sounds a little like my name.What's DJt? or who?
Yes, you were a random cameo I put. The 'Gavla mask' is a specific type of mask, where the designs are already painted on. Since most masks when worn have just solid colors, these types of masks would keep the red design when worn. There are also a few other ones besides the hau such as the matatu (near the top) and the kakama (near the bottom).I use simple shadows with my comics, so all shadows are circular. Kotu, that Loganto was referring to, is the female matoran in the comic with the Kanohi Rau. Dj is another awesome comic maker on the site, they were referring to the fact that Dj when in his Chimoru form, uses a kanohi kaukau (since I haven't created his original mask he uses, the Kanohi Elda).~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

A new comic? and it hasn't been a month? Impossible!Soran's new maskI'm sorry that the comic doesn't look that pretty. I was tired and just wanted to make the comic quickly.
Kotu? It sounds a little like my name.What's DJt? or who?
Yes, you were a random cameo I put. The 'Gavla mask' is a specific type of mask, where the designs are already painted on. Since most masks when worn have just solid colors, these types of masks would keep the red design when worn. There are also a few other ones besides the hau such as the matatu (near the top) and the kakama (near the bottom).I use simple shadows with my comics, so all shadows are circular. Kotu, that Loganto was referring to, is the female matoran in the comic with the Kanohi Rau. Dj is another awesome comic maker on the site, they were referring to the fact that Dj when in his Chimoru form, uses a kanohi kaukau (since I haven't created his original mask he uses, the Kanohi Elda).~Soran
The end was the best part, although I am pretty sure that's self-explanatory. The Mirkama Nuva looks awesome.

I think the comic is fine! I actually heard the Spider-Man movies' theme song (the slow, soft part) when he was thinking and putting on the mask. Nice effect with the color change.Aaaand now someone knows. Hopefully he can convince him to tell no one.Or it could turn out with "$100 per person! Find out the superhero's identity!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Advertising Daves!A possible miniseries that is basically comic news. I was asked (I think?) to spread the word about the Christmas Advent Calendar so what better way to spread the word then by using a comic with some guys named Dave in it. I wasn't asked to advertise LNU's new series, but I didn't want the comic to just be about one thing so I just went with the newest comic series, which was his, but what dave said was true about it, its a neat series. The inspiration for the Dave(s) came from Mac and Tosh, the goofy, extremely polite gophers in looney toons. The reason they're named Dave is because I wanted a name that wasn't Bionicle related and Dave was the first one that popped up. ~Soran

OH! I've got a super hero name!

Kahinuva.

Cause that looks just like him.

-Eljay

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I might take the color scheme myself.Kidding, I've done enough color changes :P

Noooooooooooooo....

Oh, so that's where that costume came from! Let's hope Nico doesn't recognize him with the paint, then...

I put a suggestion on your status.

Exactly, I had planned originally to have this story arc started before the halloween comic but I didn't have enough time. There is always that possibility that he will find out.

Soran's Costume

The paint bucket's reflection is messed up but I really didn't feel like changing it. And I just now noticed I forgot to add shadows. Oh well.

Anyway, What should Soran's Super Hero Name be!?

~Soran

Nice color scheme. red black and white. I too put a suggestion on your profile.

Thank you. I like the color schemes with black and white in it, the red was just from flipping a coin.

Got yourself a nice TNG portrait there

's pretty good

Funny how similar Ler's alter ego looks so similar OH WHOOPS SPOILERS?

Since the characters have been living with Soran for a while I thought that having portraits and pictures of the characters would make sense, since they're like his family. SPOILER ALERT!

OH! I've got a super hero name!

Kahinuva.

Cause that looks just like him.

-Eljay

That name sound very super. Besides having white and red in the color scheme, there isn't much similarity.

You can always flip the name backwards. Soran = Noras

Thats actually really clever, I never thought about that. Noras.... Norris. Chuck Norris.

Thanks for the suggestions for names, guys. I would appreciate some more. I haven't decided which name I'll use yet, but once I do I'll create a comic for it.

Also while you're sending in super hero names, also send in some Bad guys names. The type of names I'm interested in are ones that sound like nicknames... evil nicknames. Like for example: Mr. Expired Milk Carton (Credit to Bulik for this amazing name, and yes it will be used this arc.)

~Soran

Edited by Soran