What is Your Beverage of Choice?

Aiden

I used to be a huge soda guy- I loved trying all the new wacky flavors that would come out and drank several a day (super unhealthy, I know haha). A couple months back I randomly lost all interest in soda, and I’ve been drinking a lot of Arnold Palmer half & halfs. What’re your guys’ go to drink?

• Like 1

Coffee for me! 🧡For flavor, pain reducing quality and energy! And more recently, bear-approved blender coffee slushies from frozen coffee cubes, a bit of milk, some salt and cinnamon. Texture is nice because eating actual food isn't frequent for for me due to medical complexity. 
Gatorade Zero and the fantastic fake-fruit flavored fizzy water are also favorites for me but typically fight me once ingested. Bullion used to be a favorite but not tolerating that now. 

received_611001347803836.thumb.jpeg.26ff0930c77e4dfca11cacb0c1d02ff2.jpeg

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

19 hours ago, Mushy the Mushroom said:

Coffee for me! 🧡For flavor, pain reducing quality and energy! And more recently, bear-approved blender coffee slushies from frozen coffee cubes, a bit of milk, some salt and cinnamon. Texture is nice because eating actual food isn't frequent for for me due to medical complexity. 
Gatorade Zero and the fantastic fake-fruit flavored fizzy water are also favorites for me but typically fight me once ingested. Bullion used to be a favorite but not tolerating that now. 

received_611001347803836.thumb.jpeg.26ff0930c77e4dfca11cacb0c1d02ff2.jpeg

That’s fun! I used to like coffee quite a bit. I’ll still pick one up from Starbucks every once in awhile if it’s convenient enough. I also drink a lot of Gatorade Glacier Freeze, but other than that not a big Gatorade or energy drink guy.

4 hours ago, Heyzorks said:

Tea

Tea any day of the week, and not that weird stuff that people call tea with bubbles in it or some rubbish

the real, proper tea

is this gatekeeping? probably

Yeah I personally don’t see the appeal of having slimy balls in my liquid beverage 🤣 but hey I also like Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, and that is a universally disliked movie. Tea is good though! Like I said half n half is my go to, I don’t like straight up sweet tea anymore. I do like hot teas but I have to be in the mood for them.

Edited by Aiden
Minor spelling mistake
  • Like 1

Yeah dude, I like the variety sodas too! Martian Poop is my favorite lol, it's marionberry flavored, which is apparently like blackberries. Dublin Fru Fru Berry, Henry Winehard's Orange Cream, Swamp Juice, and Dang! Italian Cherry are all really good too imo

Various juices, but particularly orange and mango flavoured. Not big on tea or coffee, or really hot drinks in general (the occasional hot chocolate during winter besides), can't stand booze and I don't frequently drink soda... unless energy drinks count, but I imagine most people categorically separate soda from those.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

• 3 weeks later...

1. Coca Cola (can)

2. Barq's root beer

3. Pepsi

4. Mug root beer

5. Coca Cola (bottle)

Peach tea is somewhere before or after Pepsi.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 1:09 AM, Manducus said:

Fanta and when I was in Germany for about two months, I was in heaven

Is it different from Fanta is the US/wherever you live normally?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 10/16/2023 at 11:02 PM, Master Inika said:

Waaaay different. It was more citrus-y in Europe. Imagine an orange juice Sprite combo. The closest thing to American Fanta over in Europe, in terms of flavor, is Mirinda

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

On 10/17/2023 at 12:02 AM, Master Inika said:

Soda is made different depending on the country due to differing health regulations and such, to my understanding 

Edited by Aiden

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, UrsangLibir said:

For sodas mostly dr. Pepper. No colas. I mostly drink beer these days. Mostly lagers, pilsners, and similar ones.

Did you like Dr. Pepper Dark Berry if you tried it? It’s one of my favorite sodas of all time. I’m not too big on beer, but I’ve been enjoying margaritas recently.

• 1 month later...

The current extraspecialfavorite is partiallly mixed Walmart flavored coffee with the stuff in big can. French press we somehow had was fun when we thought machine was broken for a bit. Terribly tragic to me because it wasn’t after cleaning, so machine again and less tea party vibes 😂the coffee! With stevia, salt, cinnamon, & the spectac’ treat of sugarfree coffee cream, what a dream! Two cups in the morning, what magic is this?!

And the probably bad for me sugarfree caffeine Walmart drink powder packs I pour into my dolly-tiny tea set and dilute with warm new electric kettle (because we finally bought one!) salted water and lemon juice throughout the day! Pink drinks, perfect pleasures! Cherry glee! To help ~The Survive~of severe polydipsia, parched palate and near chronic fluid loss. Caffeine helps the conscious . Hard to force oneself to chug chug chug all water (and not get electrolyte imbalance seizures and blood pressure pitfalls ) when thirsty for like 10-20 liters a day (woo stopped counting, still thirsty). And bullions with celery or cabbage raw shreds if eating, but thinking that is an edible & not a beverage? 

Straws are superb. A thankful tool!

oh! And at holidays, the “diet” ginger ale -but with lemon juice, salt and powdered ginger root for flavor!  And whipped cream in it as a float if Christmas, oh yes. 
“diet”/sugarfree Dr. Pepper is a newfound profound-also with lemon juice, salt and sugarfree ice cream on superspecialcelebrations’

The drinks taste to sweet to me without an admirable acidic added in. 
pouring patience prevents explosions

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom
Silly Spiel when I should try snacknapsleeping sorry
  • Like 1

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

Well for the longest time it was Peach Watermelon Everfresh Juice. Was about the only thing I drank for several years. 
With their Price having gone way up I have switched to homemade Tea. 

• Like 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png