The Staff Declare Their Fears

Well, I posted a full list in my blog. I may as well post it here too, since not everyone reads blogs.Black Six / Gephyrophobia - fear of bridgesThan the Moa / Alektorophobia - fear of chickensWatashi Wa / Arachnophobia - fear of spidersHahli Husky / Pteridophobia - fear of fernsEeko / Aibohphobia - fear of palindromesAho-Chan / Aichmophobia - fear of sharp thingsHAZMAT / Arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouthEmzee / Bibliophobia - fear of booksSpink / Caligynephobia - fear of beautiful womenInnerRayg / Chronophobia - fear of timeNuju Metru / Ergophobia - fear of workGatanui / Germanopaidogogophobia - fear of German teachers and mentors-Windrider- / Melorussophobia - fear of Russian musicSisen / Ophidiophobia - fear of snakesZiko / Pantophobia - fear of everythingMakaru / Philophobia - fear of being and falling in loveSumiki / Phobophobia - fear of phobiasVelox / Scriptophobia - fear of writing in publicZeddy / Zelophobia - fear of jealousy or intense emotionShine / Logizomechanophobia - fear of computersBfahome / Allodoxaphobia - fear of opinionsNukaya / Anatidaephobia - fear that you are being watched by a duckTakuma Nuva / Equinophobia - fear of horsesValenti / Heliophobia - fear of the sunTa-metru_defender / Sinophobia - fear of ChinaDeeVee / Ephebiphobia - fear of teenagersLewaLew / Lambdalolllamaphobia - fear of the letter Lxccj / Agrizoophobia - fear of wild animalsKakaru / Metrophobia - fear of poetryTolkien / Mythopoeiaphobia - fear of mythopoeia, the act of creating mythologiesChocolateFrogs / Sesquipedalophobia - fear of long words55555 / Numerophobia - fear of numbers

I'm the only NORMAL member to change their name! I feel even more special!

Oh, so I'm not normal, huh?

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

NO! This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior! That stupid pony show RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys have ANY idea what those Gali-forsaken ponies have done to my LIFE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I would change my name to join the fun, but then I'd be stuck with it for a while.All the same, I might change to "the fear of fads"Because they're everywhere. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gifPonies. Fears. Help!

Now you speak my language.Down with the ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^you took the words right out of my mouth. except. some. Too. :nervous: Big. :crying:
I hate to burst to bubble but he is joking
I'm not the one joking, If you are talking about me.
I was talking about Equinophobia, I always knew you never liked small horses. Why do you hate small horses? I know they don't have variety but small horses are fun to watch jump (I'm talking about real life ponies here). Also antidisetablishmentarinism
antidisestablishmentarianism*
Thank you... for correcting him. Seriously, people need to check, double-check, and triple-check their spelling. Some of us notice, man. And it hurts to read.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well, I posted a full list in my blog. I may as well post it here too, since not everyone reads blogs....Ta-metru_defender / Sinophobia - fear of China...

Please, it includes the people too, especially this one guy who— OH GOSH THERE HE IS AGAIN THROUGH THE WINDO— no, wait, it's just me in a mirror, I thin— THERE HE IS AGAIN OH GOSH! HEEEEEELP!WAIT! How'd he get in my avataaaaaaaar!? Edited by Sinophobia

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

By the way Bulik, your name was too long, so I didn't catch the "phobia" at the end. Unlike what you believe, I was not insulting you. Though you probably won't believe me.And Nyctophobia was talking about Equino, sorry to burst your bubble.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I lol'ed at your avatar, Snelly. :PSo, like could we have a list of all the phobias that people have changed to?

Well, here's the staff: (moderating team list and display name history for the win)Black Six- Gephyrophobia – Fear of bridgesThan the Moa - Alektorophobia – Fear of ChickensWatashi WaArachnophobia – Fear of SpidersHali Husky – Pteridophobia – Fear of FernsEeko – Aibohphobia – Fear of palindromesAho-Chan - Aichmophobia – Fear of Sharp thingsHAZMAT- Arachibutyrophobia – Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.Spink – Caligynephobia – Fear of beautiful womenEmzee - Bibliophobia – Fear of booksNuju Metru - Ergophobia – Fear of activity or workGatanui- Germanopaidogogophobia* – Fear of German Mentors/TeachersWindrider- Melorussophobia* – Fear of Russian Composers.Sisen - Ophidiophobia – Fear of SnakesZiko - Pantophobia – Fear of EverythingMakaru - Philophobia – Fear of LoveSumiki - Phobophobia – Fear of FearsVelox- Scriptophobia – Fear of WritingZeddy - Zelophobia – Fear of jealousy*These “phobias” are entirely made up. The first thing you get when you Google them is BZPower.

Still, I wonder what's up? With the name changes, I mean.

The point of this name-changing excercise likely was to make fun of the "staff are tyrants" opinion that has been floating about. Tyrants normally inspire fear, hence the rain of silly fears.

You left out the entire Blog Staff. I'd be disappointed, but I bet you're a teenager, so I'm terrified instead.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Well, I posted a full list in my blog. I may as well post it here too, since not everyone reads blogs.Black Six / Gephyrophobia - fear of bridgesThan the Moa / Alektorophobia - fear of chickensWatashi Wa / Arachnophobia - fear of spidersHahli Husky / Pteridophobia - fear of fernsEeko / Aibohphobia - fear of palindromesAho-Chan / Aichmophobia - fear of sharp thingsHAZMAT / Arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouthEmzee / Bibliophobia - fear of booksSpink / Caligynephobia - fear of beautiful womenInnerRayg / Chronophobia - fear of timeNuju Metru / Ergophobia - fear of workGatanui / Germanopaidogogophobia - fear of German teachers and mentors-Windrider- / Melorussophobia - fear of Russian musicSisen / Ophidiophobia - fear of snakesZiko / Pantophobia - fear of everythingMakaru / Philophobia - fear of being and falling in loveSumiki / Phobophobia - fear of phobiasVelox / Scriptophobia - fear of writing in publicZeddy / Zelophobia - fear of jealousy or intense emotionShine / Logizomechanophobia - fear of computersBfahome / Allodoxaphobia - fear of opinionsNukaya / Anatidaephobia - fear that you are being watched by a duckTakuma Nuva / Equinophobia - fear of horsesValenti / Heliophobia - fear of the sunTa-metru_defender / Sinophobia - fear of ChinaDeeVee / Ephebiphobia - fear of teenagersLewaLew / Lambdalolllamaphobia - fear of the letter Lxccj / Agrizoophobia - fear of wild animalsKakaru / Metrophobia - fear of poetryTolkien / Mythopoeiaphobia - fear of mythopoeia, the act of creating mythologiesChocolateFrogs / Sesquipedalophobia - fear of long words55555 / Numerophobia - fear of numbers

I almost fear the creativity here ...There are plenty of names I laughed at though. :lol:

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

XD, Thanks, Fishers. I did see that explanation, but I didn't know if that was actually the case (I've never heard of the staff being called Tyrants before O.o). -and I just really wanted to make that lame anablephobia joke. XP-Now all that's left is to try and find a way to incorporate all of those things in a nonchalant manner. Kinda like the haunted house of text.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

It was three hours 'til dawn, and I was walking across a bridge, with my chicken under my arm, when I saw a Chinese woman who in my opinion was beautiful, must have been about 19, and I instantly fell in love and started writing a book of long word filled poetry right there in the street.

Don't forget that there was peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

It was three hours 'til dawn, and I was walking across a bridge, with my chicken under my arm, when I saw a Chinese woman who in my opinion was beautiful, must have been about 19, and I instantly fell in love and started writing a book of long word filled poetry right there in the street.

I find nothing wrong with this.

NOOOO!! Edited by Aibohphobia
jlovfkk.jpg

Thank you... for correcting him.

Sounds like you were a few seconds away from pushing him off a boat into a lake o' leeches there. Not gonna lie.(I assume that's the reference you were going for? If not, everyone can play the guessing game. :P)
Not really, although I recognize the reference you thought I was going for, and in hindsight it matches pretty closely. No, I just have this crippling fear of spelling mistakes. Just browsing BZPower can constitute taking my life into my own hands.

Sounds like you were a few seconds away from pushing him off a boat into a lake o' leeches there. Not gonna lie.(I assume that's the reference you were going for? If not, everyone can play the guessing game. :P)
Not really, although I recognize the reference you thought I was going for, and in hindsight it matches pretty closely. No, I just have this crippling fear of spelling mistakes. Just browsing BZPower can constitute taking my life into my own hands.
o i c. wel, i mayd mi besst e4t. cemed close enuff.(Translation so it's not mistake as spam: "Oh, I see. Well, I made my best effort. Seemed close enough.")

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Wind has the best phobia ever. The more you learn about those guys the easier it is to see where his fear comes from.

It was three hours 'til dawn, and I was walking across a bridge, with my chicken under my arm, when I saw a Chinese woman who in my opinion was beautiful, must have been about 19, and I instantly fell in love and started writing a book of long word filled poetry right there in the street.- 55555

I was okay with this up until OH MY GOODNESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

never saw the sunshining so bright;.;

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

o i c. wel, i mayd mi besst e4t. cemed close enuff.(Translation so it's not mistake as spam: "Oh, I see. Well, I made my best effort. Seemed close enough.")
*dies*

I lol'ed at your avatar, Snelly. :PSo, like could we have a list of all the phobias that people have changed to?

Well, here's the staff: (moderating team list and display name history for the win)Black Six- Gephyrophobia – Fear of bridgesThan the Moa - Alektorophobia – Fear of ChickensWatashi WaArachnophobia – Fear of SpidersHali Husky – Pteridophobia – Fear of FernsEeko – Aibohphobia – Fear of palindromesAho-Chan - Aichmophobia – Fear of Sharp thingsHAZMAT- Arachibutyrophobia – Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.Spink – Caligynephobia – Fear of beautiful womenEmzee - Bibliophobia – Fear of booksNuju Metru - Ergophobia – Fear of activity or workGatanui- Germanopaidogogophobia* – Fear of German Mentors/TeachersWindrider- Melorussophobia* – Fear of Russian Composers.Sisen - Ophidiophobia – Fear of SnakesZiko - Pantophobia – Fear of EverythingMakaru - Philophobia – Fear of LoveSumiki - Phobophobia – Fear of FearsVelox- Scriptophobia – Fear of WritingZeddy - Zelophobia – Fear of jealousy*These “phobias” are entirely made up. The first thing you get when you Google them is BZPower.

Still, I wonder what's up? With the name changes, I mean.

The point of this name-changing excercise likely was to make fun of the "staff are tyrants" opinion that has been floating about. Tyrants normally inspire fear, hence the rain of silly fears.

You left out the entire Blog Staff. I'd be disappointed, but I bet you're a teenager, so I'm terrified instead.
Nah, I'm technically an adult now, so you are safe. I'm so old I forget things. :) (Or miss the obvious - "the moderating team" section only contains the forum staff) The Swedish Chef, however, has a better list.

It was three hours 'til dawn, and I was walking across a bridge, with my chicken under my arm, when I saw a Chinese woman who in my opinion was beautiful, must have been about 19, and I instantly fell in love and started writing a book of long word filled poetry right there in the street.- 55555

:fear: ...how could you... Edited by Sinophobia

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Filleditmustbefilled.

You are late to the party. You should have filled that void with your presence earlier on. Aren´t you afraid of emptiness? :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Germanopaidogogophobia

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Question: Does the fact that I went to every staff phobia's profile and commented in their status with a joke about their phobia mean I'm insane?Just wondering.

Possibly. But on the Internet Insane is a status symbol.Also why isn't Smeag in on the fun? Does he have no fear(he probably isn't afraid of anything :P).

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Question: Does the fact that I went to every staff phobia's profile and commented in their status with a joke about their phobia mean I'm insane?Just wondering.

Possibly. But on the Internet Insane is a status symbol.Also why isn't Smeag in on the fun? Does he have no fear(he probably isn't afraid of anything :P).

But seriously, however, I have noted that two staff members' names have remained unchanged: the names of bonesiii and McSmeag. bones is above the fray; McSmeag is the only staff member you should really fear on this forum.What all of these names/fears have in common is that they are stupendous and silly. The point of this name-changing excercise likely was to make fun of the "staff are tyrants" opinion that has been floating about. Tyrants normally inspire fear, hence the rain of silly fears.

I think it's a piece of irony.

I can't help but notice that Friar Tuck has been spared. Mayhap it's because of his absence. :w:

I asked Gatanui about why some of the staff hadn't had their names changed. Apparently it was because they either didn't come up with a phobia in time, or simply didn't want to participate. My guess is that Friar Tuck is an example of the former.

Lacertus

OMGOMGOMGEvery time [sumiki] posts # have to see his username it's so scary KEEP H#M AWAY FROM ME. :fear:

Simp#e so#ution: c#ose the internet browser. :o
The prob#em there is that human beings natura##y deve#op an addiction to BZP. Signs of withdrawa# inc#ude a return to sanity, a greater role in the Rea# Wor#d, and a start#ing #oss of weight due to #ess time on the computer.
How well will you die?