The Staff Declare Their Fears

Well, at least this is further evidence that BZP Staff are absolutely insane.

You mean I'm the only person who has nightmares about Prokofiev? This isn't normal? Surely you can't be serious.
I am completely and utterly serious. Does that frighten you? I'm pretty sure it isn't normal to have nightmares about... whatever you have nightmares about... you may be the only person on BZP with that fear. Unless you have a clone/twin.What's so scary about those things, anyway?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, at least this is further evidence that BZP Staff are absolutely insane....Are there any 'normal' staff left?

being crazy is a prerequisite to joining the staff
That explains quite a bit.Including your fears.They seem rather irrational. Particularly yours.Peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth is a rather irrational fear. (I confess, I did a quick google search)When can we expect BZP to return to 'Only Partly Insane' instead of 'Almost completely insane.Reaction to this entire thing in general: :blink:> :plain:> :mellow:> :)> :hyper:

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

When can we expect BZP to return to 'On#y Part#y #nsane' instead of 'A#most comp#ete#y insane.

You're joking, right? You actua##y expect BZPower to ever get #ess insane?Foo#ish morta#. Edited by Lambdalolllamaphobia
How well will you die?

When can we expect BZP to return to 'Only Partly Insane' instead of 'Almost completely insane?

when people rally with equino*Pauses for breath*phobia's cause, possibly.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What in the dancing karzahni is going on in here? And how much do the staff fear their fears?Maybe they've got to learn to face their fears. And conquer them. Carefully. With strategy.Well, at least this is further evidence that BZP Staff are absolutely insane....Are there any 'normal' staff left?

i am a duckSO YESthere are normal staffHONK QUACK QUACK Edited by Anatidaephobia

No no no, it's not that I have this fear. My game is pretending that I am this fear, and as such, I run around covered in ferns trying to scare the fudge out of people, except that very few people, if any, are afraid. So then I just sit in the woods, usually by some stream, pouting and trying to look pretty and not like I'm slowly taking over the forest so it's difficult for people to walk through it.

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

NO! This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior! That stupid pony show RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys have ANY idea what those Gali-forsaken ponies have done to my LIFE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I would change my name to join the fun, but then I'd be stuck with it for a while.All the same, I might change to "the fear of fads"Because they're everywhere. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gifPonies. Fears. Help!

Now you speak my language.Down with the ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^you took the words right out of my mouth. except. some. Too. :nervous: Big. :crying:
Stop it with the pony hatred!It's the needles you should worry about!But seriously, not even this topic can escape from the hatred of ponies? Sheesh..

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

NO! This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior! That stupid pony show RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys have ANY idea what those Gali-forsaken ponies have done to my LIFE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I would change my name to join the fun, but then I'd be stuck with it for a while.All the same, I might change to "the fear of fads"Because they're everywhere. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gifPonies. Fears. Help!

^you took the words right out of my mouth. except. some. Too. :nervous: Big. :crying:
I hate to burst to bubble but he is joking, besides the tyrant Black six made this poor brony change his name. Don't believe me read his blog.Also say hello to antidisetablishmentarism! (I wanted to tell you I'd get my revenge but my touch crashed):evilgrin:Edit:Am I the only POBZPC to change their name for this? If yes I take great pride in that fact. Edited by Nyctophobia

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

...Are there any 'normal' staff left?

There were never any to begin with. :) But seriously, however, I have noted that two staff members' names have remained unchanged: the names of bonesiii and McSmeag. bones is above the fray; McSmeag is the only staff member you should really fear on this forum. What all of these names/fears have in common is that they are stupendous and silly. The point of this name-changing excercise likely was to make fun of the "staff are tyrants" opinion that has been floating about. Tyrants normally inspire fear, hence the rain of silly fears.

I'm the only NORMAL member to change their name! I feel even more special!

You're the only one that wants to have the name for a long time. :P
That still makes me special! And besides, 3 months is not that long, judging from how this year has been so far, it will be over before you know it. I don't really care about the name because of that.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

...Are there any 'normal' staff left?

There were never any to begin with. :)But seriously, however, I have noted that two staff members' names have remained unchanged: the names of bonesiii and McSmeag. bones is above the fray; McSmeag is the only staff member you should really fear on this forum.What all of these names/fears have in common is that they are stupendous and silly. The point of this name-changing excercise likely was to make fun of the "staff are tyrants" opinion that has been floating about. Tyrants normally inspire fear, hence the rain of silly fears.
when i say i am always watchingI AM ALWAYS WATCHINGand not in a cute santa claus or fbi sort of wayQUACK

That still makes me special! And besides, 3 months is not that long, judging from how this year has been so far, it will be over before you know it. I don't really care about the name because of that.
Does that mean I'm not normal?Awesome.(I'm slightly scared to go on this topic because of all the high post counts.)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Does that mean I'm not normal?Awesome.(I'm slightly scared to go on this topic because of all the high post counts.)
Nah it means that you talk just enough. Everybody else just talks TOO much.

So their fears are exactly what they don't fear! The mystery is solved. I have no more thinking to do about this.

But not all of us ...(I'm terrified of terror ;_;_;_;) Edited by Phobophobia

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ugh, I've looked just about everywhere, but there is no Anablephobia to be found. I am disappoint. I've looked left, I've looked right, I've looked forward, back and down... =/Still, I wonder what's up? With the name changes, I mean.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

So their fears are exactly what they don't fear! The mystery is solved. I have no more thinking to do about this.

Lies! I can't stand being made fun of! EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So...don't....you....dare...say anything....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Oh, so I'm not normal, huh?

I hate to burst to bubble but he is joking
I'm not the one joking, If you are talking about me.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

But not all of us ...(I'm terrified of terror ;_;_;_;)
Your choice of avatar made me laugh.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

I lol'ed at your avatar, Snelly. :PSo, like could we have a list of all the phobias that people have changed to?

Well, here's the staff: (moderating team list and display name history for the win)Black Six- Gephyrophobia – Fear of bridgesThan the Moa - Alektorophobia – Fear of ChickensWatashi WaArachnophobia – Fear of SpidersHali Husky – Pteridophobia – Fear of FernsEeko – Aibohphobia – Fear of palindromesAho-Chan - Aichmophobia – Fear of Sharp thingsHAZMAT- Arachibutyrophobia – Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.Spink – Caligynephobia – Fear of beautiful womenEmzee - Bibliophobia – Fear of booksNuju Metru - Ergophobia – Fear of activity or workGatanui- Germanopaidogogophobia* – Fear of German Mentors/TeachersWindrider- Melorussophobia* – Fear of Russian Composers. Sisen - Ophidiophobia – Fear of SnakesZiko - Pantophobia – Fear of EverythingMakaru - Philophobia – Fear of LoveSumiki - Phobophobia – Fear of FearsVelox- Scriptophobia – Fear of WritingZeddy - Zelophobia – Fear of jealousy*These “phobias” are entirely made up. The first thing you get when you Google them is BZPower.

Still, I wonder what's up? With the name changes, I mean.

The point of this name-changing excercise likely was to make fun of the "staff are tyrants" opinion that has been floating about. Tyrants normally inspire fear, hence the rain of silly fears.

Edited by fishers64

Oh, so I'm not normal, huh?

I hate to burst to bubble but he is joking
I'm not the one joking, If you are talking about me.
I was talking about Equinophobia, I always knew you never liked small horses. Why do you hate small horses? I know they don't have variety but small horses are fun to watch jump (I'm talking about real life ponies here). Also antidisetablishmentarinism

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Gatanui- Germanopaidogogophobia* – Fear of German CultureWindrider- Melorussophobia* – Fear of Russian

Close - made up or not, I interpret mine as "fear of Russian music" because of the "melo" in the front.And I think Gata has stated that his is supposed to mean "fear of German mentors/teachers."
Fixed.