Do You Obsess Over Topics You Post?

Haecceity

Haha, yeah, I used to do that all the time. Every time I'd post a new story, I'd hang out in that topic, refreshing the page on and off like a supah creeper. Then it dawned on me that people would figure out what I was up to and lable me as an egotistical maniac and nobody would like me. So that stopped a while ago, thank goodness.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I just wait for new posts. What's the point of staring at nothing happening? :P I do watch the new content page more when I have active topics though. So if that counts. :lol:

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

The only topic I've created of note is for The Best Kept Secrets and its review topic. I try to avoid doing so, as that would result in an extra view count that isn't actually a reader, instead being a bored me. Of course, I do it occasionally, just to see if there actually is anyone reading. I've seen one or two people checking it out.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Yes, but only my MOC topics. I always am hoping someone will drop a comment and say something about whatever I built, and then when I get, like, ten notifications and I'm all "OH YEAH I HOPE SOMEONE LEFT A COMMENT" and none of them are what I was hoping for it's actually kind of depressing. But you knowj nut peaswargl wkjbanana

overlordsukapon.png

Since I rarely post topics, there is barely a chance for me to be obsessed over my topic. :P I guess I keep checking for the first few days, though.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I used to do that a lot. Nowadays, you consider me doing that, but it all depends on how obsessed I am with what the topic is about, and not the fact that I posted it, even though this tends to be rare.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.