Mask Powers

Other than certain ones like the Faxon, most masks have pretty cool uses, so it would be hard to pick a favorite.

The faxon, in my mind, would be the most useful mask. Think of all the amazing magical rahi on metru nui. The phase dragon can walk through stuff and breathe fire, the visoraks' powers can do all sorts, the burnak and gafna with limited elemental powers, the shore turtles who can fly, amphibians who can breathe under water, the transmution power of the tunneler, krahka's shapeshifting power....I could go on and on about cool rahi, but I think I've made my point. A knowledgable faxon user can find rahi with powers very similar to lots of other masks, as well as powers beyond any of them. This is so my dream mask.
Hurr durr. That was stupid; I meant the Elda. Apparently I thought of the wrong mask of Hahli's. :P Yeah, the Faxon actually has uses, as you mentioned.~B~

The Elda can be useful too, for seeing invisible beings, but the Mask of Truth can also do that and is more common. Personally, I can't think of a favorite mask power, they all have their uses and cool things about them. One thing I would have done differently about the masks is make two kinds of the Mask of Telepathy: one that works as it already does, as a short-range telepathy and mind reading mask, and one that works over long range and cannot read thoughts other than those your target allows you to.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine are the Olmak (I mean, alternate dimensions!), Matatu (always wanted telekinesis), Mahiki (illusions seem fun), Kakama (so does running at really high speeds), Komau (...and mind control), and the Calix (So I can do stuff like parkour without much, if any training). I'd love to have all those in a Golden Mask, which would be shaped like either a Kakama ('cause I actually own one) or a Great Mahiki ('cause it looks so friggin' cool).

Edited by Shinken Green

---------------------------------------------------Links to fun stuff---------------------------------------------------

A story I wrote in 2016My sole BZPRPG character who has existed since 2016, but has done absolutely nothing, A fun little Cantonese earworm ft. Marina Sirtis, Some real nostalgia from 2003 BZPower

僕は青空になる。。。

We are Primus. We are Prima. We are Prime Nova. We are Sentinel Prime. We are Optimus Prime.

My favorite has always been the Huna. <3 But I've recently taken a liking to the Matatu. Noble Matatu, mind you--the Great version is neat, but I'd rather have one without Nuju's lens. Others would include the Hau (hurr durr), Volitak, Calix, Komau, and the Mask of Psychometry. I also like the Miru, Kaukau, Kualsi, and Akaku for the way they look.

• 2 weeks later...

Avokhii - Maybe just cause it's shiny... :biggrin:Kualsi - Teleportation is fun.Matatu - If I could use it, telekinesis would be a great tool for me!Vahi - Epic fun, but definitely something with which you'd have to be really careful.

Edited by Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

For me, I'd go for Calix, Sanok (both of which complement each other well), Matatu (because telekenesis is SO versatile), Kualsi (never walk anywhere again!), and to round out the standard set of six, I'd go with a Mask of Adaption and either a Mask of Biomechanics or a Mask of Sensory Aptitude. If I had to pick just one, I'd probably go with the Mask of Adaption.On a related note, what IS the maximum capacity of a Suva? Do we have a definite answer on that?

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

On a related note, what IS the maximum capacity of a Suva? Do we have a definite answer on that?
The suva kaita on Mata Nui took at least 36. The Toa Mata put all of their kanohi into it in exchange for their golden masks. I don't think the suva's limit is much of an issue. ;)

ppg2.png

• 4 weeks later...